MATCHING GIFT / UNDEAD STARS

When do we get our matching gift? Weren't the ones that bought the bundles supposed to get a duplicate reward?


«1

Comments

  • PenguinZomZom
    PenguinZomZom Member Posts: 9
    I was wondering the same thing. If I had to guess, it will be available when the daily quests reset. I too am waiting on mine
  • Katz_Killers18
    Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be watching for it!`



  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine 😎
    Kazwrinkled_bagvshield50Jenng
  • HuttSlayer23
    HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine as well. Thanks NG! 🧟‍♀️
    wrinkled_bagJenng
  • wrinkled_bag
    wrinkled_bag Member Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks


    ATLAS-ZDeathwish19SPC_TORRESJenngmsapaevTJS
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    Thank you for the free gift (although let me make it clear to @PigBenis that I was not asking for or demanding it) 😉
    tabernacMystiqueKilldozer187_TJSSPC_TORRESJenngDodkongJaden
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    @Mystique
    @vshield50
    Both of your comments have triggered me to drink copious amounts of beer & eat bacon.
    MystiqueBillbamxbamfxJenngvshield50
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179

    @Mystique

    @vshield50

    Both of your comments have triggered me to drink copious amounts of beer & eat bacon.

    Killdozer...nice to see you and hope all is well.
    vshield50
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    vshield50 said:

    Thank you for the free gift (although let me make it clear to @PigBenis that I was not asking for or demanding it) 😉

    Because in this case you were one of the "lucky ones" on the right side of things. I wouldn't put it past you to once again bitch and cry about picking the wrong team or not being able to get the reward and say that it wasn't fair because you missed out. That essentially sums up your thread last time.
    xbamfxvshield50
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    Both sides got something for free @PigBenis. I like to work off facts so would you be able to quote my last comments threads where I "bitched and cried" or said it was unfair that I missed out on something? I would like to course correct my behavior if I stated things as you claim.
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    What do you mean both sides got something for free? I'm referring to this particular "event" where bundles were purchased and only the players who purchased the Undead Stars bundle received a free bundle.
    vshield50xbamfx
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    > @PigBenis said:
    > What do you mean both sides got something for free? I'm referring to this particular "event" where bundles were purchased and only the players who purchased the Undead Stars bundle received a free bundle.

    You are correct that it was broadcast in the news section that those who purchased the correct bundle did get a free gift that was the same as the bundle they got (which did occur). However, those who purchased the bundle that did not win still received a free gift for participating. I believe it was radios, gold and TG.
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    > @Serp said:
    > ...

    Lol. Nothing like that. I just like to express myself based on facts from the real world and what is presented in writing.

    I am certainly not trying to decipher the ramblings of a schizophrenic day dreamer who hits the bottle more often than his medication (or some one who gives the impression thereof). It is a delicate transition either way... 🤗
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    vshield50 said:

    > @PigBenis said:

    > What do you mean both sides got something for free? I'm referring to this particular "event" where bundles were purchased and only the players who purchased the Undead Stars bundle received a free bundle.



    You are correct that it was broadcast in the news section that those who purchased the correct bundle did get a free gift that was the same as the bundle they got (which did occur). However, those who purchased the bundle that did not win still received a free gift for participating. I believe it was radios, gold and TG.

    So you are saying that players who spent $10 by purchasing the losing team bundle got something for free as well? I am confused here.
    vshield50
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    edited February 2019
    > @PigBenis said:
    > > @PigBenis said:
    >
    > > What do you mean both sides got something for free? I'm referring to this particular "event" where bundles were purchased and only the players who purchased the Undead Stars bundle received a free bundle.
    >
    >
    >
    > You are correct that it was broadcast in the news section that those who purchased the correct bundle did get a free gift that was the same as the bundle they got (which did occur). However, those who purchased the bundle that did not win still received a free gift for participating. I believe it was radios, gold and TG.
    >
    > So you are saying that players who spent $10 by purchasing the losing team bundle got something for free as well? I am confused here.

    Yes they did. It was not as much as the "winning" bundle received but they did get something. I'll see if I can find a screenshot and will post 😉
    JadenTJS
  • JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vshield50 said:

    > @PigBenis said:

    > What do you mean both sides got something for free? I'm referring to this particular "event" where bundles were purchased and only the players who purchased the Undead Stars bundle received a free bundle.



    You are correct that it was broadcast in the news section that those who purchased the correct bundle did get a free gift that was the same as the bundle they got (which did occur). However, those who purchased the bundle that did not win still received a free gift for participating. I believe it was radios, gold and TG.

    Correct. As someone who picked against the Pats, I still got 100 gold, 10 radios, and 500 TGs, I think. Certainly not as good as the winning bundle, but I'll take the freebies any day of the week.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    vshield50Stalker20DodkongJaden
  • Serp
    Serp Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JayZ well, you entitled, little...jk ;)
    vshield50Jaden
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    I didn't purchase either bundle, but don't believe I would have hesitated to purchase the bundle if they just had one option with double everything from the start for the $10 price.
    vshield50
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    > @PigBenis said:
    > I didn't purchase either bundle, but don't believe I would have hesitated to purchase the bundle if they just had one option with double everything from the start for the $10 price.

    I agree. I think they were doing a promotional thing (marketing) to increase some sales so they offered the chance at receiving more. But yeah had it been double to begin with I am sure others would have jumped on it to.

    It still was a pretty decent deal (relative to other deals) in the shop IMO. I think the incentive to "roll the dice" for a "free" deal may have prompted some to purchase as well though.
    tabernacxbamfxJaden
  • xbamfx
    xbamfx Member Posts: 1,421
    All of you who picked the Rams bwahahaahahaahahaahhahahahahahahhaahaahahahahahahaahhah

    Yeah I’m that guy 😆
    vshield50tabernacpsychwolfSCBMATHCrosszeekdogJaden
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    @tabernac I'm not sure you understand. NG chose to give something out to both sides in this case, even though it wasn't stated originally that the losers would get something...and I have no issue with that at all. That wasn't the issue last time where something was requested or an idea was proposed for NG to give something to "everyone else" who didn't get the free bundles.

    What I have an issue with is ANYONE (not trying to single out @vshield50 ) coming on here and saying that NG should give them something because they missed out. That's not how it works and I'm glad that the people whose opinions actually matter (those at NG) decided not to bend and give out free stuff. I missed out last time as I wasn't one of the lucky <200 players to grab all of those free bundles but I didn't feel that it wasn't the responsibility of NG to give even more.
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    edited February 2019
    We'll since we are being about understanding and transparentcy here, what I have an issue with is ANYONE,(not trying to single out @PigBenis here) coming on here and trying to attack a person's credibility and character instead of the idea proposed. Making false claims about a person's intentions / statement and stating those falsehoods as fact.

    I am glad that people's opinions that matter (customers and NG) decided to discuss the matter constructively and that a final decision was posted by NG in a transparent way. That is how it really works 😊
    tabernaccrambert_necJadenaafr99
  • PigBenis
    PigBenis Member Posts: 1,126
    Bitter much?
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    > @PigBenis said:
    > Bitter much?

    Reminds me of that old saying, "trolls will be trolls." They are here so I should start reading the posted signs and adjust my behavior/expectations accordingly. 😉😎🤗
    bigbeanoJadenTHCrossTripod
  • Katz_Killers18
    Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine! Thanks NG!
    THIS CALLS FOR A HAPPY DANCE!!!!





    SPC_TORRESbigbeanoJadenKazPicTJSvshield50THCross
  • DonCoqui
    DonCoqui Member Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PigBenis said:

    @tabernac I'm not sure you understand. NG chose to give something out to both sides in this case, even though it wasn't stated originally that the losers would get something...and I have no issue with that at all. That wasn't the issue last time where something was requested or an idea was proposed for NG to give something to "everyone else" who didn't get the free bundles.

    What I have an issue with is ANYONE (not trying to single out @vshield50 ) coming on here and saying that NG should give them something because they missed out. That's not how it works and I'm glad that the people whose opinions actually matter (those at NG) decided not to bend and give out free stuff. I missed out last time as I wasn't one of the lucky <200 players to grab all of those free bundles but I didn't feel that it wasn't the responsibility of NG to give even more. </p>

    Whatever...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    > @vshield50 said:
    > > @PigBenis said:
    > > Bitter much?
    >
    > Reminds me of that old saying, "trolls will be trolls." They are here so I should start reading the posted signs and adjust my behavior/expectations accordingly. 😉😎🤗

    I would like to retract this. I don't see you as a troll to me anymore @PigBenis ; just passionate in your stance on things. I'll work on not taking things too personally.

    Also thanks again NG for the gift!!!
    THCrossKatz_Killers18