Official: NML is now just the forum and NG hoping you just gift them money.

Please send your time in financial form to NG, don’t expect a receipt.
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
aafr99Karajoca
«1

Comments

  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    I'm ready for a new game where we take a game developer each week and throw them out of a helicopter. 😂
    afroponixKyrusGovernatorBWilsJankelDeathwish19
  • afroponix
    afroponix Member Posts: 492
    > @NerfZone187 said:
    > I'm ready for a new game where we take a game developer each week and throw them out of a helicopter. 😂

    Sign me up, but let’s change it into a volcano to sacrifice them to the gods of ineptitude
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    NerfZone187Deathwish19
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    20 years from now mobi games will play ads behind our eyelids and we'll wake up and buy 10 cases of Tide pods and we won't know why.
    GovernatorDrUnpleasantDeathwish19
  • afroponix
    afroponix Member Posts: 492
    At least we could eat the tide pods like cyanide capsuls
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    Next game idea:

    I'm going to sneeze on your unvaccinated kids.
    afroponixGovernatorDeathwish19
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    edited March 2019
    > @afroponix said:
    > At least we could eat the tide pods like cyanide capsuls

    Here, now drink this whiskey and brake fluid and help me push this gazebo over the freeway overpass.
  • afroponix
    afroponix Member Posts: 492
    > @NerfZone187 said:
    > > @afroponix said:
    > > At least we could eat the tide pods like cyanide capsuls
    >
    > Here, now drink this whiskey and brake fluid and help me push this gazebo off the freeway overpass.

    Lemme guess...the gazebo is filled with NG programmers and the cars on the highway are all driven by NML players...

    *NML victims

    Couldn’t get thru the last 2 weeks of this game without being a heavy drinker already btw..
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    NerfZone187Raven2318
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    Two months without a letter until word came down from Lawton.
    She drank a tonic and now she's heaven's problem.

    Forum Judge says I hang tomorrow.

    What's the over /under? 😁
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    I'm part of that generation where the first half of my life was devoid of social media and the second half is a blackened nightmare of white noise and existential torment.😂😂😂
    Raven2318JankelDeathwish19
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    > @afroponix said:
    > > @NerfZone187 said:
    > > > @afroponix said:
    > > > At least we could eat the tide pods like cyanide capsuls
    > >
    > > Here, now drink this whiskey and brake fluid and help me push this gazebo off the freeway overpass.
    >
    > Lemme guess...the gazebo is filled with NG programmers and the cars on the highway are all driven by NML players...
    >
    > *NML victims
    >
    > Couldn’t get thru the last 2 weeks of this game without being a heavy drinker already btw..

    If you can crush a cinder block between your tits PM me and we'll talk about it.
    1Ris
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    > @Jenng said:
    > Oh shit..... when I didn’t think this day could get more terrifying ...... an @afroponix and @NerfZone187 only participation thread?! :p

    The human took a little swab of my cheek and is sending it away to see what type of pup i am.

    But i don’t need the results, I am 100% fabulous
    romeo
  • Metal
    Metal Member Posts: 492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thread but I think NG is eating the pods right now
  • Mystique
    Mystique Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Can y’all just throw a few cents to NG so they will let me in the game? :cry:
    Think my account got nerfed!!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    > @Mystique said:
    > Can y’all just throw a few cents to NG so they will let me in the game? :cry:
    > Think my account got nerfed!!

    NG announced it’s removing NG

    And now we are all free
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    edited March 2019
    > @Metal said:
    > Funny thread but I think NG is eating the pods right now

    Tomorrow is my Friday.
    Friday is my Friday.

    Every day is Friday once you stop caring.

    -Confucius
    Krieg
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    @Mystique said:
    > Can y’all just throw a few cents to NG so they will let me in the game? :cry:
    > Think my account got nerfed!!

    In all seriousness.... we have players in my guild still locked out of the game. I know several friends of mine are still unable to access the game.
  • RickGrames
    RickGrames Member Posts: 239 ✭✭✭✭
    Locked
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 
    Status : Elder

    ★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • mongo_nine_one_one
    mongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 228
    I don’t care to type anything...

    THCross1RisSCBMA
  • afroponix
    afroponix Member Posts: 492
    > @Jenng said:
    > Oh shit..... when I didn’t think this day could get more terrifying ...... an @afroponix and @NerfZone187 only participation thread?! :p

    Speaks to the hollowed out cavern of players left that has become the remnants of this game
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • SlickRick
    SlickRick Member Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I accidentally click on the forum in my favorites and find that people are unhappy with NG and there are bugs galore?? Now that just doesn't sound right :D

    I was actually shocked that this forum still existed...and people are still playing this lmao...the "hollowed out cavern of players" is waayyyyyyy more fun!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    bladgierTroublemakerfearofthedarkSCBMAmongo_nine_one_oneJenngKyrus
  • Troublemaker
    Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SlickRick said:

    So I accidentally click on the forum in my favorites and find that people are unhappy with NG and there are bugs galore?? Now that just doesn't sound right :D

    I was actually shocked that this forum still existed...and people are still playing this lmao...the "hollowed out cavern of players" is waayyyyyyy more fun!!

    So you don't play anymore, but log in occasionally just to do this? Wow... I can't even imagine how that cavern is fun.
    TCBRITOPic1Risyoungbesyzsuzequeueaafr99RealClareB
  • Pic
    Pic Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep..
    Troublemaker
  • SlickRick
    SlickRick Member Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Troublemaker

    Where did I say I login occasionally? This was my first time on the forum in god knows how long...and I specifically said I clicked on the forum accidentally in my favorites...READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

    Considering the forum was always more fun than the actual game and I do enjoy pointing out the stupidity of others maybe I should logon occasionally...hmmm...good tip!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    TroublemakerSCBMAKyrusmongo_nine_one_oneJenngsuzequeueBill_ZRTDeathwish19romeo
  • Troublemaker
    Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @SlickRick said:
    > @Troublemaker
    >
    > Where did I say I login occasionally? This was my first time on the forum in god knows how long...and I specifically said I clicked on the forum accidentally in my favorites...READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!
    >
    > Considering the forum was always more fun than the actual game and I do enjoy pointing out the stupidity of others maybe I should logon occasionally...hmmm...good tip!

    You accidentally wrote that post too?

    Go away, troll!
    PicTCBRITOmongo_nine_one_oneDonCoquiyoungbesyzBill_ZRTaafr99romeo
  • Pic
    Pic Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy 😱 chillaaaxxx
  • Pic
    Pic Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I've done my good deed today. I'd like to be compensated
    1RisTroublemakeraafr99romeo
  • SlickRick
    SlickRick Member Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Troublemaker

    Where did I say I accidentally wrote that post?? I'm just starting to feel bad your elementary school teachers failed you so bad with reading comprehension skills

    And if you read back I didn't say anything directly to you until you started with me...so who's the troll?? I can keep making you look stupid though as long as you want...just let me know!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    bladgierSCBMAKyrusmongo_nine_one_oneBill_ZRT
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    > @Pic said:
    > Ok I've done my good deed today. I'd like to be compensated

    will consider giving lap dances for 500 phones 1000 gold and a sack of cheeseburgers
    PicDeathwish19
  • Pic
    Pic Member Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lap dances from you? You can keep your teabag my friend. I'm a coffee drinker anyway. And about the phones? We got a good event coming along. 500 gold? I need that to compete for that 1# spot our guilds stay fighting for 😭👌
    1Risbigbeano