Change to Road Runner Map, Thanks!

Carly
Carly Member Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
Woo hoo!!

I do not recall seeing this setup before. Perhaps this is a design from the story mission or something new altogether? I don't know, but nice to see change in challenge map.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the walkers will do once higher difficulty is reached. Thanks for adding something new to The Heavies!

Comments

• bladgier
    bladgier Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This used to be a challenge map also with freemen. There was a gate you had to open and then go to the exit bottom right.
  • Carly
    @bladgier

You have an excellent memory! Was it called Road Runner or under a different name?
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    Much easier...this will no longer be the challenger ending map
  • crambert_nec
    crambert_nec Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    @bladgier That one still exists. It's in Grim Suburbs I think as well as one of the run-to-the-finish mash-up challenges.

EDIT: Misunderstood your message. There's another form of the OG Road Runner that I was talking about. I think you're referring to the Dumpsters mission also in Grim Suburbs.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • mcbkhicks
    mcbkhicks Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭
    This map use to be one of the maps where after so many moves the fattie party would show up & yea it was a close the gate one if ir remem right
  • Carly
  • bladgier
    bladgier Member Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carly yes I do go once in a while to check out @Terminates videos.

On this one, she's up against walkers of lvl 11 above her own. Nowadays for "mediocre" player it's a walk in the park because of badges etc. but back then it was insane and it was really something.

Very few people could do that.

Yes it was very luck dependant and all that but it required months of preparations if not longer.
    No piercing, no razor, no badges, no incendiary, no pink stars. Incredible.
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if anything has been changed with walker mechanics. In the video there's two walkers down left just standing still while waiting for the struggle to end, instead of advancing towards another target.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • Tripod
    Tripod Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Iirc the original name for the map was dumpster. It was a fun map too!
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most excellent to see remodeled dumpster in place of road runner.

Hate that mission lol

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord