Matchmaking God Level

Comments

• rogueDS
    rogueDS Member Posts: 598
  • rogueDS
    edited May 2020
    They need to fix this by next battle hopefully I see some angry people out there. @Fluxxx
    dalmerromeo
  • Jankel
    Jankel Member Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭
    We are also 7 vs 10. This GW has become clown not working at all. Continuing to waste gold on something so deranged is definitely not worth it.

Here's how to mess up GW!!!!
    dalmerSgtSalamiGalexSilverhawk
  • JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man... this is like the first concern I raised when the update notes came out.

Scrap this season and start over...
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    JankeldalmerTCBRITOSgtSalamiRiotZappapsychwolfNova_TWD
  • kmr
    kmr Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    8 vs 10 here :(
  • rogueDS
    edited May 2020

Is this even correct
    romeo
  • reekookr
    reekookr Member Posts: 209
    Do you expect ng to magically invent bot guilds to fight with? There just might not be enough guilds with same requirements
    JayZJankeldalmerTCBRITOJoeo462
  • JayZ
    JayZ Member Posts: 3,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reekookr said:

Do you expect ng to magically invent bot guilds to fight with? There just might not be enough guilds with same requirements

Dude it’s the first day of this. Every guild is on even footing. We’re playing 10v4 and Dead Stalkers 2 is playing 10v5. You’re trying to make excuses for why this current situation makes more sense than us playing 10v10 against Dead Stalkers 2 and these two smaller teams playing against us?

And yes, bot guilds are WAY better than 10v4. The guild we’re playing basically got screwed out of any chance of getting bonus victory RPs.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    RickMSATCBRITOZetteSilverhawkcyclon98
  • Jankel
    edited May 2020
    @reekookr, that's why it's better to leave everything as it was before because matchmaking could be unbalanced
    TCBRITOADPaqSgtSalamiRiotZapparomeoSilverhawk
  • rogueDS
    I am so rushing thru gw to claim rewards from shop if they reset I won't get gold o spent on healing back I bet
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayZ said:

reekookr said:

Dude it’s the first day of this. Every guild is on even footing. We’re playing 10v4 and Dead Stalkers 2 is playing 10v5. You’re trying to make excuses for why this current situation makes more sense than us playing 10v10 against Dead Stalkers 2 and these two smaller teams playing against us?

And yes, bot guilds are WAY better than 10v4. The guild we’re playing basically got screwed out of any chance of getting bonus victory RPs.
    Agreed. We have Wild Walking 2 with 10 vs 6 and Wild Walking 3 with 7 vs 10. It can't be a lack of guilds, it has to be the algorythm used. Logically our two guilds should have their opponents swapped so it would be 10 vs 10 and 7 vs 6.
    TCBRITO
  • RickMSA
    RickMSA Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Really ridiculous, NG!! Matchmaking was one of the new key features and you screwed it like that? Just embarrassing and disappointing... :s
    Leader of MaggiesSweetAss
    JohnbertTCBRITOSgtSalamiRiotZappaSilverhawk
  • dovey
    dovey Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2020
  • Karajoca
    Karajoca Member Posts: 354
    I like changes with new sectors, really needed.
    Increasing number of battle participants to 10 - great if will work without lags

But this matchmaking just isn't good. Even if work correct with +/- 1, no sense to me. Forcing full and active guilds to split into teams of 6/7 members so they can maximaze points and play all 6 battles.

I told my guild from start to forget about competing on Leaderboard and just go 4 battles with 10, to increase our chances to win, but competing for best guild overal in this format is ridiculous

Format must encourage people to play with full teams either that is 10 or previous 5. Guilds who are not capable of that can play with less and then matchmaking should work better and help them
    But even if don't work, it's not NGs problem, those guilds must improve and be more active if want better results.
    While Trying to help weak guilds on this way we just destroy GW for everyone else!
    TCBRITONezoromeo
  • Drhoo
    Drhoo Member Posts: 131
    Great update
    GW - 10 TO 4 guildmatch??
    Exactly same bugs as before, not showing stats, leave game/re-enter to show new battle
    Decreased number of battles- less vp-rp-pp-cp...
    Very poor rewards, why bother..
    Frankly don't understand why changes or updates aren't tested before ? Don't gamedeveloppers use test-teams before launching their stuff.
    Why did you introduce those crappy tools, isn't this a strategy-game?
    Instead of changing every few weeks stick to your initial models, it's impossible to please everyone..
    Silverhawkfretje
  • Grendel
    Grendel Member Posts: 305
    8v10 here.

Really sad. Matching is the one aspect of Guild Wars that can be thoroughly tested without being live. No excuse for it being this bad.

Also mission difficulty seems tougher by 1-2 levels. (L36 missions feel like L38, L38 feel like L39-40). Guess they gotta sell the grenades and medkits...
    TCBRITORiotZappaSilverhawk
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rogueDS said:

Is this even correct

The Rockrus player is probably not level 27 in reality but his guys are scaled up to match your level.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    rogueDSPasteDiznoya
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grendel said:

Also mission difficulty seems tougher by 1-2 levels. (L36 missions feel like L38, L38 feel like L39-40). Guess they gotta sell the grenades and medkits...

I have the opposite feeling, after playing 7 missions on the 4-G map (lvl 39-41). I did not get worse damage than bruised on any of the maps (ok, also one struggle when I screwed up Ricks move but that was 100% my own fault).

The 4-column now has Junkyard maps, which clearly are easier than the Sanctuary maps - which now only start at column 5.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Paste
  • Daiiko
    Daiiko Member Posts: 148
    Il fallait s'y attendre, vous avez déjà vue une mise a jour de ce jeu sans problème ? Pas moi! C'est vraiment du n'importe quoi. En même temps si vous vous vous plaignez pour tous et pour rien aussi! L'ancienne version était parfaite je ne vois pas pourquoi il fallait la changer!
    Galexreekookr
  • Johnbert
    Johnbert Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Daiiko said:

Il fallait s'y attendre, vous avez déjà vue une mise a jour de ce jeu sans problème ? Pas moi! C'est vraiment du n'importe quoi. En même temps si vous vous vous plaignez pour tous et pour rien aussi! L'ancienne version était parfaite je ne vois pas pourquoi il fallait la changer!

Why do you write French in an international forum? Never heard about Google Translate? :D

We're matched 8vs10. Can't believe how they fucked it up. 4vs10 is even more ridiculous. Lost battle before it even starts.
    JankelSgtSalamiPasteSilverhawkfretje
  • Jankel
    In the end we are beaten by a team that we know have about 5000 points more than us and this was done for balance, being beaten by three more players than we are made for balance. Thanks NG for balancing a lot in this game. By the way, are there programmers working for you?
    RiotZappaStalker20RickMSATCBRITODiznoya
  • 3vilrine
    3vilrine Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭✭
    bladgier said:

> @Johnbert said:

> (Quote)

>

> Why do you write French in an international forum? Never heard about Google Translate? :D

>

It's pretty normal for ze French people. They'd rather die than speak English, many of them even if they know it well 🤣🤣

Das ist ja cool, also kann ich jetzt hier die ganze Zeit in meiner Muttersprache sprechen, obwohl es schon ziemlich frech ist in einem englisch-sprachigen Forum rein aus Trotz andauernd etwas anderes zu sprechen und dann wird von den Leuten erwartet das man google übersetzter benutzt um "nachzusehen" was derjenige geschrieben hat? Tolle Logik. Grüße gehen raus.
    RiotZappaRickMSAJankelromeoreekookrNova_TWD
  • Jankel
    Nicht jeder kann seine Sprache ins Englische übersetzen, man muss geduldig sein
    romeoreekookrSilverhawk
  • Johnbert
    3vilrine said:

bladgier said:

> @Johnbert said:

> (Quote)

>

> Why do you write French in an international forum? Never heard about Google Translate? :D

>

It's pretty normal for ze French people. They'd rather die than speak English, many of them even if they know it well 🤣🤣

Das ist ja cool, also kann ich jetzt hier die ganze Zeit in meiner Muttersprache sprechen, obwohl es schon ziemlich frech ist in einem englisch-sprachigen Forum rein aus Trotz andauernd etwas anderes zu sprechen und dann wird von den Leuten erwartet das man google übersetzter benutzt um "nachzusehen" was derjenige geschrieben hat? Tolle Logik. Grüße gehen raus.
    Jetzt stell dir mal vor jeder spricht hier in seiner Muttersprache. Der eine Englisch, der nächste Chinesisch, Russisch, Polnisch... würde ein klasse Forum geben :lol:

Gruß zurück :p

###

I wrote "imagine everyone would write in his native language. What an amazing forum it would be".
  • Jankel
    Not everyone can translate their language into English, you have to be patient.

Tout le monde ne peut pas traduire sa langue en anglais, il faut être patient.
    RiotZappafretje
  • Callas
    Callas Member Posts: 47
    This iteration is already lame. Currently in a 7 vs 3 battle. Luckily I'm on the team with 7, but Guilds with a large number of participants are going to really flourish at the expense of the smaller Guilds. Heaps more mission's with seven less attacks is ridiculous Also, after getting to Silver II in the last War, we're now back at Bronze I. The 7 participants we currently have are pretty much the only ones that will play, so there's no real hope of advancing. Just makes me want to find another game .
  • Rohlikzauchem
    Rohlikzauchem Member Posts: 108
    Blind shooting by NG. Selfhit the leg today, may hit their own head in the future. Only solution is testing b4 going live.
    Drhoo
  • Johnbert
    Jankel said:

Not everyone can translate their language into English, you have to be patient.

Tout le monde ne peut pas traduire sa langue en anglais, il faut être patient.

So instead of him using Google Translate once, everyone who reads his post has to use Google Translator. I call it selfish.

I don't expect everyone to be able to write in English fluently, but please, how difficult can it be to put your text into a translator?

However, not the topic here. Lets hope they'll fix the matchmaking asap.

JankelTJCartGradyfretje
  • Jankel
    edited May 2020
    friend Johnbert, I always write in English, I was sarcastic with the French friend, ahahaha
    RiotZappa