Matchmaking God Level

Comments

• Jankel
    Jankel Member Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭
    For many of us, only Guild Wars remained to keep interest in the game alive. Just as it has been renewed, and with great disappointment, it is making me even more angry and I think many others think like me.
    [Deleted User]RickMSAZetteLe_MatDrhooBurmeliinisRiotZappa
  • Jankel
    Between work, family, social problems and other things that weigh down your life from time to time, there is relaxation in TWD NML to relax the mind, but if I have to get pissed even in my free time, I dedicate myself to something else.
    [Deleted User]TCBRITOZetteDrhooRiotZappa
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Growing comes with pains, two steps forward, one step back...

...We're definitely in the "one step back".

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

romeoSilverhawk
  • Jankel
    ..but even more than two behind :s
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 996
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Regarding matchmaking:
    > https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/43201/read-this-guild-wars-matchmaking#latest

Compensation? Maybe all team 1.5 bonus?
    Zetteromeo3vilrineRiotZappa
  • TWDaddiction
    TWDaddiction Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Compensation? For what? It’s in beta. That’s expected, I don’t think people need to be compensated. It’s a FREE game mode that we can either choose to play, or not to play. YES ng took a dump here early with matchmaking. But they’re open and fixing it. Which is a start. People are so quick to riot.

Ps this is actually the funniest thread I’ve read in awhile so thanks for that 😂

I actually thought this was a myth among story telling. That’s so much dedication to keep your survivors that low and reinforce over 10 times 😂😂

But getting mad that Ng finally balanced the fact that reinforcing weapons while keeping Survivors low cheated the system....Big ol come on man....

I would’ve just put my head down and hustled to get my survivors up to level with the weapons. Would’ve taken awhile but deleting weapons probably wasn’t the best course of action imo...
    ShadowWalkerSlizeTCBRITOStalker203vilrineKarajocasuzequeueSilverhawkPaste
  • Galex
    Galex Member Posts: 37
    normal people demand compensation for defective goods.
    psychwolf[Deleted User]RiotZappaADPaqSilverhawkPaste
  • Zette
    Zette Member Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭
    > @Crocodile said:
    > > @Fluxxx said:
    > > Regarding matchmaking:
    > > https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/43201/read-this-guild-wars-matchmaking#latest
    >
    > Compensation? Maybe all team 1.5 bonus?

I totally agree with everyone getting the winning multiplier for today! My guild was matched 10 against an extremely low lvl team with only 4 players... they're getting slaughtered! And i can imagine being in that position and be totally discouraged and not wanting to even play...we do wanna win but not like this! I don't know how that team would even be matched with us if we had same number of players. I did an enemy battle and they still had a 2 star Rosita...and a rare scout Glenn...haven't seen toons that low in forever!
    [Deleted User]
  • ATLAS-Z
    .......mehhhhhhh

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Silverhawk
  • ATLAS-Z
    ..... Technical difficulties.....

Our page :

• ATLAS-Z
    Clever actually, calling it Beta...

Means they can Eff it up six ways to Sunday and they got no commitment to anyone.

Cuz, you know, is Beta?

I think most of us are ready for a finished, polished product.

For that to happen they need to address this which they've glaringly ignored:

@Danski_46
    Danski_46 said:

Sanctuary 5e 39 #1 is a bs choke point kill 8 walkers mission, 9 in hospital and 3 swords wasted due to NGs failure to address the choke points. Why should I spend on this bs? No more NG, completely ftp for me.

Danski_46 said:

The way I see it is gw as it was just needed tweaking, not a total rework which has ruined it. The main concerns of players have been ignored.

Start here @Fluxxx @Vane

Our page :

TWDaddictionGrendelTCBRITORiotZappa
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2020
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > Compensation? For what? It’s in beta. That’s expected, I don’t think people need to be compensated. It’s a FREE game mode that we can either choose to play, or not to play. YES ng took a dump here early with matchmaking. But they’re open and fixing it. Which is a start. People are so quick to riot.
    >
    > Ps this is actually the funniest thread I’ve read in awhile so thanks for that 😂
    >
    > I actually thought this was a myth among story telling. That’s so much dedication to keep your survivors that low and reinforce over 10 times 😂😂
    >
    > But getting mad that Ng finally balanced the fact that reinforcing weapons while keeping Survivors low cheated the system....Big ol come on man....
    >
    > I would’ve just put my head down and hustled to get my survivors up to level with the weapons. Would’ve taken awhile but deleting weapons probably wasn’t the best course of action imo...

i means compensation to that team who fight 4vs10 or 4vs7 1.5 victory bonus.
  • MattOfEarth
    MattOfEarth Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a BIT OP. 😂

I feel a little bad.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • [Deleted User]
  • Jankel
    @FLuxxx Yesterday there was a shitty machmaking, which made us team up with a stronger team, yesterday we went out and returned for today's war, and you want to know the result? Trumpet blare? Today we have the same team as YESTERDAY at war ... Is this a Beta? This is shit and we won't waste even 1 gold to fight with the same BUG YESTERDAY
    [Deleted User]maku11Stalker20rogueDS
  • Jankel
    This is not GW (Gold War) but it is BW (BUG WAR), I repeat it if you need programmers who have drunk less, the world is full of it and I also work for free
    [Deleted User]maku11RiotZappaTCBRITOSektorPriz
  • maku11
    maku11 Member Posts: 55
    Today we are 8 vs 10
    Has the bug really been fixed?
    Jankel
  • Xaxen
    Xaxen Member Posts: 5
    We followed yesterday's instructions. Today we are still 7 Vs 10.
  • RiotZappa
    RiotZappa Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭
    We were 5 vs 7 yesterday and now we’re 5 vs 10. Fixed my arse.

When GW first came on the scene it was brilliant, not enough red gas at first and then that was fixed (prob way too much). The hour timeline was good as it was actually like a battle.

Somehow it’s gotten WORSE every single update. What the frig are you all actually doing?

About time all your big spenders stopped spending for a few weeks, that’s the only thing that’ll make them notice.

Challenge —-> repetitive and boring
    Outpost —-> long overdue update
    Distance ——> pulling teeth out
    GW ——> F%^KED

I can see an exodus of players and there won’t be any sympathy.
    Stalker20JankelBurmeliinisSCBMA
  • Fluxxx
    Fluxxx Member Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Investigating this now, we'll keep you posted when we know more on the next steps.. I'm sorry this is still happening to you guys, we'll try to fix it asap.

While I understand this is frustrating - insults directed at at the team are not tolerated, keep it civil please.
    SilverhawkPaste
  • Jankel
    Ok @Fluxxx, you're right, I apologize, let's just say that it must not be pleasant for a strong team to beat a lower one with such an unbalanced number of players and that despite having an easy victory we will see at the next solution what will happen positively, I hope it will go now well
  • Fluxxx
    Fluxxx Member Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate it @Jankel :) trust me, we don't like this happening anymore than you do, so we definitely want to get this one fixed.
    Slize
  • Slize
    Slize Member Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    fingers crossed! @Fluxxx
  • Jankel
    In the meantime, I told the guild not to spend gold on cures, to play the war slowly and without haste and to enjoy today's challenge...
  • _Lily_
    _Lily_ Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @JayZ said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Man... this is like the first concern I raised when the update notes came out.
    >
    > Scrap this season and start over...

So not only did they play against you guys, but there was only 4 of them? Yikes. Way to start a season! :#
    JayZ
  • Grendel
    Grendel Member Posts: 305
    edited May 2020
    8 vs 10 yesterday.
    10 vs 7 today.

May be time to rename it Guild Wars Alpha.
  • Johnbert
    Johnbert Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    We're 6vs10 today :/ So much for fixing the bug.
    RiotZappa
  • Grendel
    Grendel Member Posts: 305
    edited May 2020
    Not only are we 10 vs 7 today, our 10-player team is Bronze 2 and the 7-player team is Bronze 1.
    (Edit: We may have tiered up after battle began; not sure how that works.)
  • rogueDS
    rogueDS Member Posts: 598
    Guilds that had this happen shut get reward points to make up for it. That seems totally fair. Like 400+ per battle. I got 1562 from one battle. That was after win bonus.
    [Deleted User]