Does Lucky affect Beta's LT?

I would assume that it does affect the Charge Point portion of his LT, but don't recall it being explicitly mentioned yet.
jimmorrison369

Best Answers

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I know. I think Beta leader trait is cool. Not always useful, especially in tight maps, but in others very much.

But the % incremental increase is so small, I can't imagine why anyone (who wasn't loaded$) would waste radios.

I'm having a hard time caring enough to promote him to 5-star. What's the point?

The difference between level 3 and level 7 is 10%.

Sure it's better, but 5k-10k radios better?

Mmmeh...

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

GradyBurmeliinis
  • reekookr
    reekookr Member Posts: 209
    Answer ✓
    Lucky is also used for power strike, which is betas only hope for damage
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, Betas main skill is the herding, which always works, so there is really not a huge need to develop him at all. As you don't attack while herding he's already great at Epic so I'm not wasting my radios on him until we get a 2x call.

That said, he has a great trait and it can be really useful on some maps. So he's a key hero and a very welcome variation to the HDaryl & SRick prowling routine.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yeah there are some maps where hit LT is by far the best. Train Wreck from the other week, Watchtower last week.
    ATLAS-Z

Answers

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13% becomes 15%

It's too overpowered probably.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

xbamfxShadowWalkerFirekidBurmeliinis
  • TJCart
    TJCart Member Posts: 410
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > 13% becomes 15%
    >
    > It's too overpowered probably.

Yeah, yeah. I get that the effect wouldn’t be much, especially at lower levels, but depending on how it’s applied, and whether the value is rounded and at what point, it does make a difference, especially if you’re passing many walkers.
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also like that it's such a different style of play. Placing your guys exactly right and anticipating correctly how the herded walkers will move so you don't get stuck is quite different from the simple "back away 2 steps, hit with the spear, repeat" when playing with regular guys.
    Ingame username: Jubjab