Matchmaking God Level

Comments

• Fluxxx
    Fluxxx Member Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasted my comment from another thread:

While I'm still waiting for more info, it seems like a vast majority of guilds got matched correctly today, though there are still some incorrect matchmakings.
    For guilds who were disadvantageously matched considering how matchmaking should work (so when there's a difference of 2 or more participants) and lost, we will send out an amount of RP based on the number of participants that were registered for that battle. Today we'll send it out to for the first two battles, and guilds that experienced this today will receive the RP tomorrow.
    [Deleted User]JankelSlizeTJCartStalker20ATLAS-Z
  • maku11
    maku11 Member Posts: 55
    Day1 8 vs 3
    Day2 8 vs 10
    Day3 9 vs 10
    Day4 6 vs 6

It's getting better and better.

• Fluxxx
    That's good to hear, good luck! :) How about others?
  • TJCart
    TJCart Member Posts: 410
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > That's good to hear, good luck! :) How about others?

As @Burmeliinis mentioned elsewhere, it seems that tier level is not being accounted for yet, unless it only updates between wars or something.

For our part, we have had 3 battles with 10v10 in each. However,
    1st was Bronze 1 vs Bronze 1
    2nd was Bronze 2 vs Bronze 1
    3rd is Bronze 3 vs Bronze 1.

Alternatively, I suppose the other team could be in the same tier level, but it may just be a display error for the actual tier level. We have no way of verifying for sure.
  • Joeo462
    Joeo462 Member Posts: 4
    I wish the autosetup would take into consideration that a level 25 max player guild is in no way capable of beating many tiers at level 28 walkers in the "normal" brackets and the hard and difficult brackets with level 30 enemies are nearly impossible for all but the top players.
    TCBRITOPaste
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joeo462 it’s the same for all guilds. If your max level survivors are 25 and you are up against level 30’s the someone with level 27 Survivors will be up against 32’s. Basically is scales the RSL to your level. Also, if you are level 25 then level 30 shouldn’t be that difficult for you.
    TCBRITORiotZappaPaste
  • Nanajja
    Nanajja Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    Rather than match making why not just distribute an even number of attacks based on number of players if 3 players vs 5 players divide the missing 36 attacks between the 3 players then both teams would be evenly matched .3 player would have 30 attacks = 90 total . Vs 5 players 18 attacks = 90 total . Seems a better solution given varying guild sizes. I’m in full guild we crushed disadvantaged opponents nice to win but funner
    when there is some competition
    stang95
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matchmaking working great across all guilds in our family.

(Excluding day one)

Most got matched exactly, a few +/- 1

I'm liking it so far.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• TJCart
    Nanajja said:

Rather than match making why not just distribute an even number of attacks based on number of players if 3 players vs 5 players divide the missing 36 attacks between the 3 players then both teams would be evenly matched .3 player would have 30 attacks = 90 total . Vs 5 players 18 attacks = 90 total . Seems a better solution given varying guild sizes. I’m in full guild we crushed disadvantaged opponents nice to win but funner
    when there is some competition

Smaller guilds would reap the benefits of being able to "cash in" on getting a ton of RP from having more individual attacks.
    RiotZappa
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The matchmaking didn't work well for our opponents @Fluxxx

• Nanajja
    TJ cart guess it depends on how you look at it , it will cost in injuries to play those attacks but they would be fairly matched attack for attack in war. Guild members come and go at least would always be equal fight . Matchmaking has the potential to glitch given survivors moving in and out of guilds and summer coming. Yes individually would earn more rp but given smaller guild comparable to 20 guild working together. Although have med kit will have to spend some gold possibly I think pros out way cons. Would love to see it in beta test phase. Attack balance should be based on team size. In other words should get attack balance if player doesn’t join war in your guild.
  • Nanajja
    Meant shouldn’t get attack balance for guild member not joining war.
  • JordanYuki
    JordanYuki Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild ended up playing 7 vs 10 today 😕
  • JordanYuki
    JordanYuki Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will my guild mates receive an amount of RP since they’re losing 7 vs 10 today? @Fluxxx
  • Diznoya
    Diznoya Member Posts: 7
    Good morning, everyone! We have a fresh guild with low level players coming in , and the balance for us doesn't work not only with equal amount of players but also in quality of the rivals. Yes, game lowers rival level to our best survivor level, but what about 5++++ stars , why arn't they balanced? For example, my camp is recently updated to level 12, so you can imagine, all I have is survivors with 3-4 stars. It is just impossible for me and my team mates to beat 5+++ , although same level , personally I think GW are Very unbalanced.
    In this case, low level players just don't have a single chance.
  • FoxAlphaBravo
    FoxAlphaBravo Member Posts: 5
    good morning !.@Fluxxx , the two first battle are totally impossible to win for my team... same level ( silver II) _2 player and _3 player today, was thinking it have been solved, but apperently not for everyone ... i can 't imagine what i will be in GOLD level.... a player gold level is able to do 500 without any trouble... so how do you think a -1,-2 team can compense it? maybe would be fair to attribute and amount of spare for a battle "shared" between the number of participant, would be unfair inside the guild for recompence...
    was thinking for example 200 swords /battle... if you are 10 you 'll have twtenty each.. if you're 5, you'll get 40... this is the only way how to be faire with different number of participant, there is really no interest at playing a war lost in advance
    DiznoyaTeenahGee
  • Fluxxx
    @JordanYuki could you send me a screenshot of your scoreboard for that battle?
  • TeenahGee
    TeenahGee Member Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    We are 8 v 10 today as well. No chance of winning.
  • Fluxxx
    @TeenahGee keep in mind that 8 vs 10 is possible, if you are a guild of higher tier. If you're not, please submit a ticket :)
    @JordanYuki You should have received compensation from yesterday's battle, and for today's battle you will receive it tomorrow.
    JordanYuki
  • ___
    ___ Member Posts: 28
    2 days in a row 6 vs 7 again guild from same tier and there is no chance to win! Thx for your „great“ matchmaking.
    It is getting easier to say goodbye to the game! @Fluxxx 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    [Deleted User]
  • TeenahGee
    TeenahGee Member Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > @TeenahGee keep in mind that 8 vs 10 is possible, if you are a guild of higher tier. If you're not, please submit a ticket :)
    > @JordanYuki You should have received compensation from yesterday's battle, and for today's battle you will receive it tomorrow.

Thanks @Fluxxx. We are the same Tier as the team we are playing. Will submit a ticket.
  • rogueDS
    rogueDS Member Posts: 598
    @TeenahGee @Fluxxx we are both the same tier. But they have 2 extra people. Honestly even if a different tier I bet a silver 2 with 10 could beat a gold that has 8. It's all about attacks. Hard to make up 36 attacks when down by 2.
    Stalker20
  • mswillie
    mswillie Member Posts: 115
    @Fluxxx our guild as well is unmatched today :(
    Ms Willie
    WEIRDnDEADLY 
    stang95
  • Walkerslayer82
    Walkerslayer82 Member Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
  • Aleksbo
    Aleksbo Member Posts: 1
    Today in war of guild the balance of powers was tipped. Guild "quebec guilde" played against our guilde "Зов Припяти". On our guilde were only 3 players, while on the opposition-8
    Please look into the situation
    KarajocarogueDSADPaq
  • TJCart
    edited May 2020
    > @Walkerslayer82 said:
    > @Fluxxx I tought it was fixed?

Did you post the wrong photo? The one I saw was 9v10 both teams at Bronze 3, which would be within the matching parameters.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 996
    Matchmaking on +-1 very bad, because when both team same level who have +1 that 100% win
    3vilrineADPaq
  • ___
    ___ Member Posts: 28
    Same shit, different day ✌️ You’re doing a „great“ job 🤦‍♂️
    Galex
  • Galex
    Galex Member Posts: 37

✌️ You’re doing a „great“ job
    FirekidPaste3vilrine