War Bug?

Isn't this supposed to be fixed? I tought the number of players should be the same.
Please help me with an answer.
Thank you

Comments

• Fluxxx
    Fluxxx Member Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    This matchup is entirely possible, the guild you're facing is one tier lower which is why they have 1 more participant. We've received a lot of feedback regarding this, and will look to polish the matchmaking for the next update, but for now this is how the matchmaking functions (you can find this in the FAQ section in Help):

1. Matchmaking will prioritize finding you a match with the same number of participants in the same tier.
    2. If a guild with the same number of participants isn't found in your tier, the search will be expanded to look for a guild with ±1 participants.
    3. If the matchmaking still fails to find you an opponent, the search will look for an opponent in the tier below. Since in this case your guild would be matched against a lower tier guild, the opponent can have up to 2 more participants than your team.
  • shescu
    shescu Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the answer!
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Fluxxx said:

This matchup is entirely possible, the guild you're facing is one tier lower which is why they have 1 more participant. We've received a lot of feedback regarding this, and will look to polish the matchmaking for the next update, but for now this is how the matchmaking functions (you can find this in the FAQ section in Help):

1. Matchmaking will prioritize finding you a match with the same number of participants in the same tier.
    2. If a guild with the same number of participants isn't found in your tier, the search will be expanded to look for a guild with ±1 participants.
    3. If the matchmaking still fails to find you an opponent, the search will look for an opponent in the tier below. Since in this case your guild would be matched against a lower tier guild, the opponent can have up to 2 more participants than your team.

Oh... i not very often disagree..
    But this time i have to defense my rodents....consider this...

...why you have to fight agains +1 enemy??

With he same thinking when you are Usain Bolt you should run 120 meters instead of 100 just because you are stronger??

...or if you are Messi playing in the Barcelona you should play against a team of 12 or 13 players??
    Does not make sense. Also for a not so strong team the win is much better when you win with the same rules... not just “helped”...

I would be pleased to play Usain on the same level 😜

No worries with the dearest @THCross ..love her! 🙂 ..i just don't agree with that rule

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    psychwolfjrodrf2SCBMAmaku11
  • psychwolf
    psychwolf Member Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love getting put up against the number one guild 2 weeks in a row
  • jrodrf2
    jrodrf2 Member Posts: 333
    edited June 2020
    > @capibara said:
    > (Quote)
    > Oh... i not very often disagree..
    > But this time i have to defense my rodents....consider this...
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > ...why you have to fight agains +1 enemy??
    >
    > With he same thinking when you are Usain Bolt you should run 120 meters instead of 100 just because you are stronger??
    >
    > ...or if you are Messi playing in the Barcelona you should play against a team of 12 or 13 players??
    > Does not make sense. Also for a not so strong team the win is much better when you win with the same rules... not just “helped”...
    >
    > I would be pleased to play Usain on the same level 😜
    >
    > No worries with the dearest @THCross ..love her! 🙂 ..i just don't agree with that rule

Better than being overmatched against an even tiered team...
    capibara
  • maku11
    maku11 Member Posts: 55
    How about adding +400 VP to a guild with 1 less person? I think it's fair enough.
  • deividaclima
    deividaclima Member Posts: 36
    I think that the number of attacks have to be the same between the teams to be competitive.
  • Herberge
    Herberge Member Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    I think there will always be a chance of mismatch of number of players between 2 guilds regardless of tiers if NG will keep the same rules, how about adding another rule to realize whose guild is the winner if they have both the same number of players:

SUGGESTED ADDED RULE: At the end of the war game match the points per guild players' ranking, that is pairing 1st vs 1st, 2nd vs 2nd, 3rd vs 3rd and so forth. NO COUNT OF WINNING if there has no pairing. Guild who has more winning players per rank should win the game.
  • Herberge
    Herberge Member Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
  • Daesymae
    Daesymae Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2020
    I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but my Guild is tier Silver III but our guild shop is only offering Bronze I stuff...
  • Daiiko
    Daiiko Member Posts: 148
    @Fluxxx Pour cette Guerre ont ce retrouve à 8 VS 9, oui j'ai lu votre réponse précédent avoir un joeur en moins c'est pas rien quand meme. Un joeur en plus peut faire beaucoup de point à moins qu'on décide ce faire des grosse map pour essayer de creuser l'écart... Mais ce qui implique prendre des risques de blessure.

Nous ferons notre possible pour la gagner cette guerre.

Merci de m'avoir lue.
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Daesymae said:

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but my Guild is tier Silver III but our guild shop is only offering Bronze I stuff...

Not a bug. As this is still a Beta, all Guild Shop items are opened already at the lowest level.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • Daesymae
    Daesymae Member Posts: 4
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > (Quote)
    > Not a bug. As this is still a Beta, all Guild Shop items are opened already at the lowest level.

So when will we actually get access to the tiers we’ve earned?
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tiers are only used for matchmaking.
    Ingame username: Jubjab