iPad Display Widescreen

Would anyone know if the game can be made to play widescreen (to display like it's on an iPhone) on an iPad?

Co-Leader

Comments

• Spiked
    Spiked Member Posts: 159
    I play on an ipad pro, it scales appropriately
  • reekookr
    reekookr Member Posts: 209
    You can stretch the game as much as you want. You can even see some hidden thing in distance maps with wider view..
  • Krieg
    Krieg Member Posts: 259
    Sorry, I'll be more clear:

iPad displays like this:

iPhone displays like this:

Is it possible to make the iPad display widescreen just like the iPhone? @Fluxxx
    Co-Leader

jimmydawiseReeconnz3tka
  • Krieg
    Display difference doesn't really matter for base, but it makes a big difference on the iPad when that walker, just off the screen, gets you which you WOULD have seen on the phone.
    Co-Leader

Pacifikus
  • reekookr
    reekookr Member Posts: 209
    You would need to change resolution of the ipad manually, and i dont think that is possible, unless your going beyond basic settings
  • Krieg
    reekookr said:

You would need to change resolution of the ipad manually, and i dont think that is possible, unless your going beyond basic settings

Thanks!. That is waaaay beyond my Apple skill set lol.
    Co-Leader

• Spiked
    Spiked Member Posts: 159
    You want the iphone aspect ratio, I see.

If they allowed you to install the iphone version on the ipad and then Hit the 2x button, that’d be the only way. But I can’t see them allowing it.

• wms
    wms Member Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    Don't know if this has been mentioned.  I couldn't find a discussion if so.  I'm using an iphone which means the screen is small.  On the bottom in white and then red is the notification of "your turn"  "walker turn".  I would recommend that the white and red background be translucent and smaller so one can see if a z  standing there did not die, popped up, etc.  I could even see that after so much playing time, that the player would not longer need these notices.  I find it very annoying that so much of my screen is blocked constantly. 
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day at the office this week is a prime example, sahsa on the far left and shoot the far right barrell but on a pad you cannot select her and still see the barrel. Its a pain in the ass.
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m feeling you. 
    I would have to agree. This was something I noticed when I got an iPad for the game. 
    It was problematic a handful of times but I did something to mitigate the problem. 
    Let me get back to you.