Summer tokens for Shane

Am I missing something? Time is running out and I have 1000 of the 3000 tokens required for Shane. I do all the missions and buy in the shop every day using the "Get Tokens" button.

Any help or advice?

Comments

• Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also needed to reset the distance twice and get to 610 stars in the challenge to get to 3000
    lossaPaste
  • lossa
    lossa Member Posts: 28 ✭✭✭
    you should have 1450 tokens up till yesterday if you had collected everything, today with daily collections and if you get 610 personal stars in the challenge you should have 1900.
  • lossa
    lossa Member Posts: 28 ✭✭✭
  • MagnusRex
    MagnusRex Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    As a level 39 player i also can't get all the tokens no matter how hard I'm doing my best effort every day. I can't completely finish distance mode neither do I progress challenge far enough. Personally I decided not to spend any 'gold' on this and just keep moving on at my pace.. I'm also wondering if there are more players experiencing this..
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MagnusRex, for lower level players the shotgun is the main prize to aim for as it’s a free prize and should be obtainable to most players. The Shane tokens aren’t really a prize as such, it’s more have 500 Shane tokens for 800 gold. 
    However this is much better than previous campaigns where the last reward used to cost 1200 gold. 

PasteMagnusRex
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would save the gold for when you can finish node 15 in normal Distance, or better yet when you can ace the hard mode.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    MagnusRex
  • smokiesinwine
    smokiesinwine Member Posts: 3
    So basically lower level players can't get enough tokens for Shane. Not very fair. 
    3vilrine8900rpmFirekid
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    You get 2 legendary frags with one reset so it's not all for the Shane tokens you spend the 800 gold.

So basically lower level players can't get enough tokens for Shane. Not very fair. 
    I also wouldn't worry about that. He unlocks at epic so the majority of people who unlock him early won't be using him. Instead it will be when his call is released 2-3 weeks later. All it does is give you some extra tokens so you have less radios to spend to get him to legendary and upwards.
    MagnusRex