Request teeny tiny change to badges...

For conditions, instead of: "One of this survivor's teammates is xxx"
How about: "XXX is a member of the team"
This would allow (for example) a Sasha condition badge to work on Sasha.
Just a very small insignificant change...
ShadowWalkerWahooDawgTCBRITOs7eyeW8LoneWanderer360Grady[Deleted User]MudMoccasinFirekidSg_Deathmarroba2000DiElElATLAS-ZStalker20ghost_pepperBurmeliinisThüringercotodosozombieornottobeTroublemakerAndreasAW

Comments

• ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same with the class badges. If it says Hunter, let it be any hunter on the team, including the hunter it could be equipped on.
    BurmeliinisThüringerMudMoccasinStalker20zombieornottobeGrendel
  • Grendel
    Grendel Member Posts: 305
    edited August 2020
    Same with the class badges. If it says Hunter, let it be any hunter on the team, including the hunter it could be equipped on.

Yes. Definitely do the same for the class bonus.
    This isn't really about making badges more powerful; it will help to create a set of badges that actually fit the survivor instead of a set that will fit the survivor only part of the time.
    Troublemakerzombieornottobe
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t that the definition of making a survivor more powerful?
    zombieornottobeAndreasAW
  • Grendel
    Grendel Member Posts: 305
    Firekid said:
    Isn’t that the definition of making a survivor more powerful?

Not untrue, but to me it really is more about simplifying the badging process and creating the perfect set of badges that fit the survivor. (Probably due to my mild OCD...)
    Firekid
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I’d love it! But would almost be too easy to get perfect badges on everyone.
    Paste
  • IgorGGT
    IgorGGT Member Posts: 55
    one great thing would be if the bonus only needed three badges of the same set, then we could mix and get bonus on all badges