The math is off on equipment badges. I've spent over 2000 in switch out cuz of your math.

rosita should be up to 10606. It's no way possible that a 3 star should give me more damage than a 5 star. Also I would like some of my gold credited back for having to switch them out cuz I thought I was tripping. 
FirekidPasteStalker20TCBRITONovellCaptainslayer

Comments

• Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great crit damage badge you have there 👍 won't add anything to the damage figures though. 
    FirekidPasteTCBRITObrucewayne007Captainslayermarroba2000
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll need to show the survivors and their traits for each of these badge sets to make this post have any relevancy.
  • Stalker20
    How on earth did you spend 2k gold anyways? 🤔
    PasteTCBRITOm4s
  • Datdudeted
    Datdudeted Member Posts: 30
  • Datdudeted
    I was trying to get damage to go up. Had to keep changing them out. 15 gold a piece. 
    xbamfx
  • IcePeter
    IcePeter Member Posts: 397
    had a free badge swap event a couple of weeks ago and will again in a few more weeks. Our poor timing in swapping badges isn’t NG’s fault. Still not sure what the math complaint is, as Cronus mentioned. Sorry, but this sounds like lack of understanding and poor judgement rather than a game error.
    TCBRITOCaptainslayerVov
  • Datdudeted
    Ice Peter I get that. Gold is gone cool. But +27% critical damage should be added to the total. Or what is the +27 being calculated off of. A 3 star shouldn't give me more damage total than a five star. 
    TCBRITOCaptainslayercrambert_nec
  • Datdudeted
  • Datdudeted
    8,351×0.27+8,351=10605.77  which would be 10606. Unless yall have a different formula that yall use. 
  • jimmorrison369
    jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

Critical damage is when you do a critical hit.
    That 8351 damage is your Regular damage.

The screen doesn't show your critical damage.
    s7eyeW8TCBRITO
  • Aussom_Possum
    Aussom_Possum Member Posts: 19
    Critical damage doesn't add to the damage number you see in the survivor details screens.  It adds damage when you hit walkers.
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hit can be of four different types: a body shot, a regular hit, a critical hit or a charged critical hit. The damage shown on the screen is your regular hit damage. Critical damage badges only boost the critical and charged critical damage.

In general it is better to put damage badges first, and critical damage badges only when you can't put more damage badges (as 3 badges of the same type is the maximum).

The critical damage is sneakily enough not shown anywhere. For assaults it's not much more than regular damage.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    brucewayne007
  • Herberge
    Herberge Member Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Math Analogy: 
    Damage = Apple;  Critical Damage = Banana.  Assumed they are both in 1 box.
    If you add more bananas, number of apples will be the same.
    The right question is where are the bananas or critical damage?  Answer is: It does not show because banana is a conditional variable which function with the condition of if and only if the attacks you made is critical hit.
    brucewayne007TCBRITOStalker20PicDatdudeted
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Rule of thumb 
    Critical attack is x1.5 Of your attack number 
    then you have percentages of badges, Ruthless armour, Ruthless trait, destructive Weapon to help improve. P

but can I give you some real advice? 
    Rufus is your best assault and use them defensively like bruisers. 
    3x Health 3x Damage Reduction 
    Sasha lead and 2 assaults is generally how to get most out of them. 
    It’s like a window wiper technique to get charges. 
    if you can picture that
    m4smarroba2000
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Burmeliinis
    Rule of thumb 
    Critical attack is x1.5 Of your attack number 
    then you have percentages of badges, Ruthless armour, Ruthless trait, destructive Weapon to help improve. P

Small correction. Assault and bruiser critical damage is only 1.25 times normal damage. For other classes it's x1.5
    brucewayne007marroba2000
  • m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    8,351×0.27+8,351=10605.77  which would be 10606. Unless yall have a different formula that yall use. 
    Critical Damage / Damage  on Assualt ???????
    The Expendables - Polska gildia
    Pic
  • Stalker20
    @m4s I have an offensive assault (ruthless, lucky, sure shot, marksman and revenge) I have her badged with damage and crit damage, she's great on kill all walkers missions. 
  • Burmeliinis
    Makes sense to put DMG badges (especially those flat dmg badges) on the Governor so he can kill the zombies while Scavenging on hard difficulty.