Happy 5th Birthday NML!

Thanks for the Birthday Celebration Bundle and the Birthday Call. Thanks for the game, NG. It has been a good 7 months of playing for me. Continue with the good work and keep improving the game. Really appreciate the effort. Thank you.
GamzeShadowWalkerWahooDawgSuperheroBrubaker83DiElElTRUFAtwdnmlGovernatorzombieornottobeJLCrelb67Deathwish19RickMSACaptainslayerm4s

Comments

• brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Brubaker83
    Brubaker83 Member Posts: 4
    HAPPY BDAY NG! Thank you so much for the presents and the wonderful call.
    Deathwish19
  • DiElEl
    DiElEl Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday 🥳🎉🎈
  • nufan
    nufan Member Posts: 39
    HB!!!

just a question, how many options do we have per call?

three as usual or 5? how many can we keep?

thank you :)
  • Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 17
    My guild saved up their radios and we are not very happy with this horrible radio call.. 25 radios, REALLY?? what so different from every other call.. very disappointed 😞 
    LoneWanderer360zombieornottobe3vilrineShadowWalkerPandreqThanosOfTitanTCBRITORickMSACaptainslayer
  • zombieornottobe
    zombieornottobe Member Posts: 107
    Sherry said:
    My guild saved up their radios and we are not very happy with this horrible radio call.. 25 radios, REALLY?? what so different from every other call.. very disappointed 😞 

I didn't see you exercising your right to vote on this call, did any of your guild? NG gave us exactly what we asked for as a collective. We joked about doing it for 5 radios but I'm pretty sure no one expected that to happen. Please visit the forum more often and participate in suggestions, share with your guild and encourage your guild mates to do the same. The more the merrier!
    3vilrineGamzeThanosOfTitanTCBRITO
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no "bad" options. That's what's different.

You aren't picking 555 Merle over 64 Beta.

You aren't picking 256 Rosita over 64 Sasha.

You're picking between all useful heros. That's why this call is awesome. It goes immediately into the heros you are already playing in this challenge right now.
    ThunderstormShadowWalkerDeathwish19zombieornottobeLoneWanderer360TCBRITOxbamfxm4smarroba2000
  • Adamski316
    Adamski316 Member Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    Thank u NG, this is by far the best radio call I have ever had. 3 x 555 token calls on Darryl, Beta an Eugene
    3vilrineDeathwish19zombieornottobeTCBRITO
  • Thunderstorm
    Thunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    edited October 2020
    I was hoping for 25 radios for all 3 heroes but it wasn't so. One can only dream.  :#
  • XeRo
    XeRo Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    No 555 came out of the almost 2000 radios I spent, but Eugene's tokens were enough to level up 4 of his traits 🤩

Membro da guilda mais badass do Brasil

Dono do Hell Judges

#BrazilInDead
    #JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    3vilrinePandreqzombieornottobexbamfx