Black Market Deals

Good idea but still lot of ways to improve in this new addition. I understand they are reserved for now, and sure better deals will going to appear after some time. Also, only 1 day is behind us. I see lot of people complain about prices too high, or not too good offers in the shop. 
Please understand two things :
1) We get 21 offer per day. That's 147 per week. I believe in this period we get at least 10-20 pretty solid offers. Before update we got 0 you know ?

2) For each trade you get little black chips as rewards as well. When you reach 5000 of this chips, you can buy yourself some very useful exclusive weapon FOR FREE. This is huge thing ! I believe every-day logging in, can allow player to reach 5000 chips in ~40 day period, by only exchanging free offers (not giving gold) 

My point is, i think is too early to realize how generous actually this shop is (for end-gamer though, not for someone who started playing less then a year ago, to be fair )

Now, i still of course hope for changes and more kind of offers.That would be : 
TroublemakerSuperherofearofthedarkBurmeliinisGamzemarroba2000sSINTOMASsRickMSAPasteCarl_Tyreese999s7eyeW8

Comments

• Karajoca
    Karajoca Member Posts: 354
    Reverse offers to get gold . This trade may not give any(or only 5-10 ) black chips, but please give us a chance to cash in not needed resource for little gold. 
    Example : 
    Many players still keep pitchforks, flaming crossbows, non razor staffs, spears, etc. etc.
    This is something we bought back in time, spend solid money on it, and now, what ? Exchange it for few millions of XP ? I think it would be very cool if game can target our weak old weapons and offer us 100-200 gold in exchange 

Occasional offer of reverse exchanging other stuff as well is also appreciated, if we need to pay 150 gold for 50 hero tokens(pay 3 gold get 1 token), let us exchange 150 tokens for 50 gold. (pay 3 token get 1 gold) - NG Profits, but still good deal for player as well
    TCBRITOSuperheroKratosPasteCarl_Tyreese999mirADPaqs7eyeW8Grady
  • Karajoca
    edited December 2020
    1:1 exchange for legendary components . Everyone need different kind of badges, so they reach the point when all chemicals are spent for example while having 10+ metals. It's more then fair to let this swap. (This should also give none black chips)

UPDATE : It seems we can already find this offers in the game and that's awesome. I just hope everyone have it at least 3-4 times per week 
    TCBRITOSuperheroBurmeliinis
  • Karajoca
    My biggest concern is, my TG boxes are growing like +50K each week and i have nowhere to spend them, so either improve TG Shop or bring exchange of this resource in Black Market as well. 
    Needed TG  Trade Examples (In my opinion)
    10K Boxes = 1 tool ?
    20K Boxes = 1 leg component ?
    30K Boxes = 1 hour booster ?
    50K Boxes = 1 leg frag ?
    Don't think having this options can break the game economy.

I'd like to add that problem with TG boxes will be gone if you consider removing those from challenge rewards and make Challenge Shop, like we have GW Shop. I don't ask for  Challenge shop to have any exclusive rewards like great weapons, armors, components... we get plenty of those in other shops.
    Just focus on same rewards we already get there but let us get points and cash in those for what we want : Phones,Tokens, XP, TG,Tomatoes. 
    Saying all this because there are no rewards in challenge after 4000 stars (personal) and guild rewards are quite an insult after reaching 30k goal. No need to be generous with this, just make the shop like that so the players who push higher will obviously get more points and then being able to spend on what they want and need. 

TCBRITOSuperheroKratosRickMSA
  • Karajoca
    edited December 2020
    There are also few ideas for brand new deals : 
    200 gold = 1 hour of ZERO healing times ? This offer can appear only once per week and can really be strategically used by some player to try their best to beat hardest map without spending fortune. 
    1000 gold = 1 hour of gas booster for WHOLE GUILD ? This will be very popular if possible to enable/code it
    512 hero tokens = 75 phones ? - There are people who have 10 star hero and can do nothing with tokens that keep coming from crates, hero cannot be upgraded anymore. Let them swap those tokens for phones they will spend on another hero. Win-Win situation. 

There will be more creative ideas i am sure, so go ahead and post :) 
    TCBRITOSuperheroKratosRickMSAADPaqs7eyeW8
  • Troublemaker
    Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Market is a great idea but gold gold gold is terrible.

Make the offers more diverse so we can actually do some trades and improve.

I did only a few horrible component trades the whole day.
    KarajocaGobold69TCBRITOmir
  • Deadheads
    Deadheads Member Posts: 734
    Karajoca said:
    2) For each trade you get little black chips as rewards as well. When you reach 5000 of this chips, you can buy yourself some very useful exclusive weapon FOR FREE. This is huge thing ! I believe every-day logging in, can allow player to reach 5000 chips in ~40 day period, by only exchanging free offers (not giving gold) 
    Is this an actual thing??
    Gobold69
  • fearofthedark
    fearofthedark Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    Karajoca said:
    1:1 exchange for legendary components . Everyone need different kind of badges, so they reach the point when all chemicals are spent for example while having 10+ metals. It's more then fair to let this swap. (This should also give none black chips)
    I got this one.
    ShadowWalkerKarajoca
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade goods is the most important one for me, it is a dead resource. I'm nearing 3m now and I don't think I've ran an outpost mission since 2018 :lol:

The only way to outspend what you earn is to buy gear or glass tokens and most end gamers have no need for either. I don't care if the trade off is high, give us an option to spend them.
    NovellTCBRITOATLAS-ZRickMSAMattOfEarth
  • Karajoca
    @Deadheads notice top left corner when you open black market. Try to hoard chips up to 5000 and you can choose 1 premium weapon for that amount.

Thanks @fearofthedark i got cloth for metal this morning as well and it's exactly the trade i needed :) So, that seems to be working! 
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree upto a point. I think there are going to be more free trades you do want to do than not, unless I’m just unlucky but I’ve had 5 sets of 60 minute gas out of 6, 4 of which have been decent hero’s. Get those on Monday and Tuesday and you’ll not trading them. Some trades are 2 components for a frag, have plenty of frags you won’t do that either. I feel that having two of the free trades per hero wouldn’t break the economy and give more options. 
  • nadecir
    nadecir Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen enough of the black market now to know I don't even need to go there and check the deals anymore.  I will not do any trades there.  The deals all suck.

Does any one else find it strange that trade goods can't be used in a black market?

Perhaps I need a hero with level 10 negotiation skills to make any of the trades reasonable.   But unless the deals change, the few seconds needed to check the black market every so often is a waste of time.
    TCBRITOTroublemakerPaste
  • ladre5
    ladre5 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    I got the new harpoon rifle with luck instead of bore for 1k gold. I got it, good deal i think.
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    I get 1 or 2 items from almost every hero...1x maybe I got nothing.
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    However more trades that don't require a ton of gold would be nice...especially for goods we have that are basically worthless such as trade goods (400K in stock,) low level components to trade in bulk rather than 5 at a time for 1 unit in trade.
    TCBRITOFirekidRickMSAMattOfEarth
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY HOPE A HERO COMES LOOKING FOR SOME RED GAS...
    WellyLugaignasCarl_s_HatDrhooMattOfEarthTransmuteJun
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe trade it to painwalker for some magic beans ? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

3vilrineShadowWalkerMattOfEarthTransmuteJun
  • NerfZone187
    NerfZone187 Member Posts: 788
    What can I get in return on the black market for a rabid squirrel 😷
    MattOfEarth
  • Deadheads
    Deadheads Member Posts: 734
    Karajoca said:
    @Deadheads notice top left corner when you open black market. Try to hoard chips up to 5000 and you can choose 1 premium weapon for that amount.

I know, but where have you seen a premium weapon for 5000?
    3vilrine
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rufus will trade you a butt-scratching stick for it. :lol:
    NerfZone187ShadowWalkermarroba2000MattOfEarth
  • NerfZone187
    edited December 2020

Rufus will trade you a butt-scratching stick for it. :lol:
    Throw in 1500 gold and you've got yourself a deal! You can feed a family of 3 for at least 2 days with this butterball.

Will ship via FedEx in the Continental United States 🤣
    GovernatorJankelmarroba2000MattOfEarth
  • Karajoca
    @nadecir
    Lol, man, thing is active only for 2 days, really too soon to judge. Can't expect awesome deals every day in your shop, i appreciate if i can only cash in some not needed resources/tokens once in a while, or change low components on daily basis for legendary (no need stupid component event for that) and it's already an improvement.

Must be little realistic, can't expect them to give you all the goodies for free, or in exchange for some weak resource. 

Just be patient and good deals will come. Meanwhile do those small trades, it will pay off eventually !
    @Deadheads there was screenshots of Lucky Harpoon/Chainsaw/DT/Tactical Spear.... for 5000 chips.
    Deathwish19
  • Anyone bought the Winter Tactical Rifle - (6.000.000 tomatoes)?
    What are the hiden specs?
  • Karajoca
    I mean... come on people. I am first in line to give critics to the game where is needed.

Challenge mode currently sucks and hit the bottom rock for me. 
    Guild Wars are becoming a pay to win joke.
    Outposts are abandoned for years.
    Some easy changes for leader traits/old weapons/shooter class are insane to not be fixed for so long

But this ? Black Market and Distance Nightmare Mode (With freaking awesome boost button ) are much appreciated and needed additions ! I stand behind this words.

Just need some patience and you will get offer you desire, and we will get more deals that doesn't require gold, must understand that first few weeks/months are always pure cash grab after each update
    ShadowWalkerfearofthedarkPasteWellyLuga3vilrineDeathwish19Grady
  • NerfZone187
    Karajoca said:
    I mean... come on people. I am first in line to give critics to the game where is needed.

Challenge mode currently sucks and hit the bottom rock for me. 
    Guild Wars are becoming a pay to win joke.
    Outposts are abandoned for years.
    Some easy changes for leader traits/old weapons/shooter class are insane to not be fixed for so long

But this ? Black Market and Distance Nightmare Mode (With freaking awesome boost button ) are much appreciated and needed additions ! I stand behind this words.

Just need some patience and you will get offer you desire, and we will get more deals that doesn't require gold, must understand that first few weeks/months are always pure cash grab after each update
    I'm not hating bro. Just trying to sell some farm raised, non GMO, no hormones, all organic squirrel meat on the black market 🤷
    ShadowWalkerKarajocabooshDeathwish19Grady
  • Superhero
    Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This offer looks a bit odd, doesn´t it @Fluxxx ?

ShadowWalker
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadheads said:

I know, but where have you seen a premium weapon for 5000?
    Daryl's shop had Flaming Crossbow w Large caliber, Piercing, Destructive for 5000 BMT or 1000 gold (both with the same traits). B-grade special weapons or generic weapons like Gold incendiary Rifle or High Tech Assault Rifle were 3750 BMT.

I have also seen or heard of others getting several really good weapons (like Lucky Harpoon, Tactical Pitchfork, Interrupting Morgan's Staff, Chainsaw, Winter Bow) for 1000 gold, which I hope means they will be offered for 5000 BMT.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • Mario_Romero
    Mario_Romero Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to see TG involved in the black market.

And would like to have the option to trade in some old armours or weapons. 
    5 epic armours 5 gold. 5 legendary weapons 10 gold. That way all the useless equipment from crates can be turned into a moderate amount of something usefull.

Generally speaking would be nice to be able to recuperate a little gold in the black market also. :D
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZPaste
  • Daiiko
    Daiiko Member Posts: 148
    Est ce qu'il est possible d'avoir "Le Decimator" dedans ou pas ?
  • Drunken
    Drunken Member Posts: 1,719
    TG need to be factored in badly! I have over 2m 
    MattOfEarth