Which Tool Is Your Favorite?

Governator
Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
What Tool is the one you reach for the most when it really matters?

Which Tool Is Your Favorite? 48 votes

Grenade
16%
euchidWellyLugaDeathwish19RiotZappaAdamski316Paste[Deleted User]MasterBoy 8 votes
Medkit
12%
TheCrabScotticusRikochetalbaniansurvivorundergroundcUserDoe 6 votes
Flare
68%
capibaraGovernatorReeconnTroublemakerATLAS-ZbooshmimicabillbraskeyRickMSAFirekidWhoareyouBurmeliinisladre5CronusStalker20tjhookrden4playBillbamTheKingEngAamie 33 votes
Blast Grenade
2%
LoneWanderer360 1 vote
Gore
0%

Comments

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flare
    Well flare is hands down the most useful. No Brainer there.

But favorite?

Hmmmm... 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

Governator[Deleted User]ShadowWalker
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 25
    edited January 2021
    Grenade
    I originally meant to put down the flares for this one, but grenades will remain as my number 2 for getting the much needed damage to kill/weaken tough walkers.

On the other hand, flares definitely provide that much needed time to complete the mission when killing that one group of walkers in your way is just gonna get you killed, and just those two turns of distracting walkers has been a game changer. It’ll definitely be even more useful when the Guild Wars come back in the next couple of days.
    Governator
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Grenade
    Grenade is still my favourite. Using a charge with Sasha, grenade to recharge and then a 2nd charge attack in the same turn is one of my favourite things you can do with tools.

Can't deny flares are probably the most powerful. The range is much bigger than I was expecting and the fact that you can attack them and not break the effect surprised me too!
    TimboskiGovernator[Deleted User]PasteDaiiko
  • IcePeter
    IcePeter Member Posts: 397
    Won’t use any new ones till GW, but flare seems most useful.
    brucewayne007
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flare
    ☄️☄️☄️
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    GovernatorDeathwish19
  • ultimateevil13
    ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 36
    Tools kill the game
    All sucks
    kinkoTroublemakerTCBRITOPasteJankelBurmeliinisShadowWalkerAngelspit
  • Arqueue
    Arqueue Member Posts: 250
    Flare
    yes tools kill the game but tools are here to stay, so may as well vote for fun
    PasteDeathwish19
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grenade
    Grenades are my first go to tool. While flares seem more "powerful" I don't think I will use them much other than as a last resort.

On the other hand I appreciate gore a lot because I can use them in Nightmare Distance and feel like I didn't waste a tool that could have been used in GW.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    GovernatorGothgulStalker20kinko[Deleted User]ShadowWalker
  • LoneWanderer360
    LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blast Grenade
    I used a stun grenade to break a hero free from struggling with a fattie. That's pretty useful above 40.
    GovernatorShadowWalker
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flare
    Yeah I think blast grenade might be guild wars mvp

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grenade
    That's something I experienced too with blast grenades. I had a moment this morning where I had my assault stunned with a tank in front of him and a goo behind it. Both were on low health so I used a blast grenade on the tank, it killed both the tank and the goo but what it also did was also push the goo back so I didn't end up getting stunned. They can be used as a mini grenade to recharge and also to stun a pack, very cool and versatile.
    Governator[Deleted User]
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IcePeter said:
    Won’t use any new ones till GW, but flare seems most useful.
    Seems like me and you are the only ones to have not touched the new tools yet.