Not A Complaint -> But Is This Suppose To Be Possible?

I just earned 5 stars for completing 1 challenge. I'm bringing this up not to complain but in the interest of getting this game fixed.

WalkerBait1

Comments

• IRONDee
    IRONDee Member Posts: 311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this is a feature. See how in your quest box it says you get a ticket plus a Challenge star?
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭
    Just wondering because the choose to watch a video feature for 3 more chest picks is now broken.
  • woodstock
    woodstock Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    That's not a bug. You have just earned two challenge bonus stars in the same mission because both quest tasks have been fulfilled. I did the same today with an all-scout time, and several times in the past months. For example also with all-shooter and long-ranged weapon team quest.
  • Alibaba
    Alibaba Member Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    @DarkFae Yes as other's stated, the feature is working correctly. You earn bonus stars from Quests that give stars. Moving thread to general section.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • [Deleted User]
    Okay thanks everyone, I just wanted to be sure.
    Jenny
  • zoson
    zoson Member Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pro tip, do 2 of the 3 on one and then throw it away. You get a chance of another 3 star quest, allowing you to potentially earn 5 bonus quest stars per day instead of just 3.
    Garret
  • LadyAquila
    LadyAquila Member Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭
    zoson said:

Pro tip, do 2 of the 3 on one and then throw it away. You get a chance of another 3 star quest, allowing you to potentially earn 5 bonus quest stars per day instead of just 3.

Hmmm, interesting strategy.
  • [Deleted User]
    Yeah thanks @zoson. I wouldn't have thought of that :)
  • dangalel
    dangalel Member Posts: 33
    I do exactly this.
This discussion has been closed.