Gold standard HEALING in this Game

m4s
m4s Member Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭✭
We need half healing time as normal healing times.
Very helpfull on GuildWars and challenge.

The Expendables - Polska gildia
ADPaqMagnusRex[Deleted User]JayZShadowWalkermirSteeboonRickMSARiotZappaStalker20PasteTCBRITOwarlock1271TroublemakerRealClareBghost_pepperdungeonmaster201XeRoZURICHFuriousMoldovanNanajjaIcePeterNova_TWDaquila

Comments

• MagnusRex
    MagnusRex Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    Yes it definitely improves gaming experience. It made it easier to fit in the game (all modes) in real life. It feels more human not being forced to use gold to get guild wars, challenge, season event, distance etc done on the same days.

m4s[Deleted User]TCBRITORealClareBghost_pepperXeRoFuriousMoldovanNova_TWD
  • Karajoca
    Karajoca Member Posts: 354
    Absolutely what @ShadowWalker said.

Altough game for sure lose profit when comes to what heavy spenders would spend, rest of the community spend more gold during this event.

So in total i doubt they lose much. Maybe even profit when healing is halved! (last challenge wasn't good example though, too easy, and i barely spent any gold)

Anyway, i feel much better about the grind, and everything, with 1 hour boosters from the market and halved healing times, i didn't feel 6 days of planning and playing GW + reaching end of challenge + completing nightmare distance
    [Deleted User]TCBRITORealClareB
  • EngAamie
    EngAamie Member Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    if not permanently halving heal times, ng could offer heal time reduction in the BM with a small fee/bmtokens and for 4/8/12 hrs etc. 
  • mir
    mir Member Posts: 228
    If you can't make a cheaper treatment, as the pandemic and other nasty things have covered the world , but at least make the treatment time twice as short. At high levels, the treatment of one fighter is almost three hours. Given that we have a lot of fighters, you can treat them for a day or spend 600 gold at a time. As it is not very friendly.  It's possible @Fluxxx thank you.
    [Deleted User]TCBRITOFuriousMoldovanaquila
  • Mario_Romero
    Mario_Romero Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus one for this.

It's just crazy you can attempt a mission only about 4/5 times a day once you get to high enough levels. Total drag.

Add to that increasing healing times by about 50% in high levels and non-lineair lowering of gold cost of in accordance with hospital time remaining and i dare say the system is in urgent need of an overhaul.

Stalker20[Deleted User]TCBRITORealClareB
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    @Fluxxx you could add mechanic for hospital upgrade

Bed upgrades

One normal bed gets upgrade to intensive care

You could add in a few upgrades adding one normal bed and upgrading a couple to intensive care.

Maybe the most Gravely wounded automatically get priority of intensive care which would heal their grave injuries quickly and then they get moved to normal care?

@Fluxxx @Vane

Maybe even all wounded would be considered to be in a long-term recovery bed? And these troops heal at a very low rate? And then you have Critical Care and normal care beds. Normal care beds heal at the current rate and critical care heal very quickly with troops automatically being moved from critical to normal to long-term as their injuries recover? This makes more sense than a bunch of guys apparently bleeding out on the ground while they wait for Hospital

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

TCBRITOm4sghost_pepperRiotZappaAlexNtjhookr
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All sounds good, the 4th bed is nice but the hospital is long overdue an upgrade. I'd like to see a further reduction in healing time by maybe 30 mins so that bruises have no healing time and injuries are only 10-20 minutes. Maybe see a heavy injury under 2 hours!
    m4sStalker20TCBRITORealClareBghost_pepperRiotZappa
  • m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically I probably spend more gold when it's halved, since I usually don't speed heal anyway.
    Exactly!
    The Expendables - Polska gildia
    RiotZappa
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Perhaps using blood red gas fuels your car AND heals your injured troops? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say i really LOVE the hospital bed idea being a speed healer.

We should be able to pick which hero is in the best hospital bed. Click the wounded hero and the bed icon moves to that one, etc. 

NG can run an event where we get a second speed boosting hospital bed (or maybe even a 3 bed event). 

And overall, yes healing times should be significantly reduced. I know i spent more gold because they were. The higher the gold cost, the less likely i am to want to purchase a speed up. That's just player psychology 101.
    m4s
  • euchid
    euchid Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 red gas reduces healing times by 1 hour in the hospital.
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not have the same healing time for the Challenge and GW that we get after Outpost raiding? I like that healing time and it is already in the game. No need for new programming.
    m4stjhookrStalker20
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely needs to be seperate to the other game modes. 
    m4s[Deleted User]