Badge removal

WellyLuga
WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Fluxxx

Any chance that this could be extended for the entire week? We will earn enough tokens to unlock Princess this week but unless you buy a bundle or reset the distance unnecessarily for a 3rd time, most of us won't unlock her until later on in the week when the event will have ended. Since it's a charged assault event it would be nice if we could put a solid badge set on her to use later in the week without having to play part of the challenge with a badgeless survivor.

You know it makes sense!

Comments

• Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    Too much sense hahaha!
  • Clydezdale
    Clydezdale Member Posts: 18
    @Fluxxx
    When will the next badge removal be during this GWs break? Also, an extension will be appreciated. Ty!
  • IcePeter
    IcePeter Member Posts: 397
    Normal schedule would have badge removal this Monday/Tuesday 
  • Clydezdale
    Clydezdale Member Posts: 18
    Don’t understand the decision for Monday & Tuesday instead of the weekend. 
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    Badge removal should always be a week long event...who has time to strip down their badges and redo in 2 days.
  • NatsuDark
    NatsuDark Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    Hey @IcePeter do you have a schedule of all the events? I would apreciate if you send me one
  • Spiked
    Spiked Member Posts: 159
    Billbam said:
    Badge removal should always be a week long event...who has time to strip down their badges and redo in 2 days.
    Plus it is nice to experiment during the challenge portion of the week.
  • IcePeter
    NatsuDark, the last 3 badge events ended 1/19/21, 2/21/21, and 3/9/21, so around a 4 week schedule. 

However, they gave us charged assaults 2 weeks early (skipped bruisers and scouts), so NG isn’t sticking to a hard schedule. 
  • IcePeter
    Billbam said:
    Nobody — that’s why I chart out my badge moves ahead of the event. But then I’m a nerd with a 5-tab badge spreadsheet 
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IcePeter said:
    Billbam said:
    Nobody — that’s why I chart out my badge moves ahead of the event. But then I’m a nerd with a 5-tab badge spreadsheet 

I do this too, but spreadsheet is overkill imo, I just use simple document tables

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord