CRAFTSMAN : LEVEL 2

Hi guys, is it worth upgrading Craftsman to level 2. Are there any benefits to doing this, or is it a waste of hard earned supplies ??

Comments

• Novell
    Novell Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Do it! Your badge results will be better with Craftsman level 2. e.g. you get 10% damage bonus instead of 9%.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    hunter_x
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Edit: I got confused the below relates to upgrading the scavenger building!

Depends on if you buy component crates for gold? If you do then yes it’s worth doing, if not then just leave it until you have to do it to get your player level up. 
  • Benoit
    Benoit Member Posts: 30
    I think your mistaken craftman with scavenger @Firekid

Craftman lv2 i defenitly worth it to craft higher % on your badges
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am indeed getting it confused! Lol yes do the craftsman as soon as you are able. 
  • scruffy13
    scruffy13 Member Posts: 24
    Thanks everyone for the replies 😃😃
  • find2046
    find2046 Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    I upgraded craftsman to LV 2 at last week and got a DR 17% golden badge following receipts.  
    My question is my weakest DR golden badge is also 17%.  i.e. no improvement after upgrade to LV 2.
    I sent this situation to NG Help.  She answered LV2 giving a chance for better badge, not guarantee for.
    Philosophy of NML game is hard to be understood.

• ionica
    ionica Member Posts: 83
    edited November 2021
    Craftsman lv 1: DR 16-20%
    Lv 2: DR 17-21%
    You were lucky to avoid 16% DR when you were lv 1.
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    find2046 said:
    I upgraded craftsman to LV 2 at last week and got a DR 17% golden badge following receipts.  
    My question is my weakest DR golden badge is also 17%.  i.e. no improvement after upgrade to LV 2.
    I sent this situation to NG Help.  She answered LV2 giving a chance for better badge, not guarantee for.

I recommend join the NML discord community. Check out the #badges channel. Everything you will ever want to know about crafting with level 2 is in there. It's so amazing.
    https://discord.gg/7KQwA5Fdww
  • find2046
    find2046 Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. 
    I can't believe there is 1% difference only. 
    3 DR 20% + tactical weapson > 80%.  
    To upgrade craftsman to LV 2 is not effective.

echonapbrucewayne007ghost_pepper
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You clearly need to join discord and learn badge crafting wizardry. We will impress you with our wizzy-pop and allacazzam. 

Let's make some magic!

xeniia
  • Billbam
    Billbam Member Posts: 1,179
    find2046 said:

I recommend join the NML discord community. Check out the #badges channel. Everything you will ever want to know about crafting with level 2 is in there. It's so amazing.
    https://discord.gg/7KQwA5Fdww
    The discord channel is NML Gold...highly recommend it.