Could it be made possible to be able to see your fellow guildmates toon lvl and equipment.

JubbaHutt
JubbaHutt Member Posts: 7
edited May 2021 in Suggestions & Ideas
It would be useful to be able to see your fellow guildmates characters lvl example what lvl a character is, how many stars a character has and what gear they currently use. @Fluxxx
VersyseT_12kade_fallstarm4sJacky2332SirDeepFish

Answers

• n00b
    n00b Member Posts: 79
    Just ask your guildmates
    TCBRITOkade_fallstarrelb67Jacky2332hunter_xZaTTeRiZeD
  • JubbaHutt
    edited May 2021
    @n00b what I am asking is the ability to click on your Guild mate in game and be able to see all their characters and what they are equipped with. Its a lot to ask and rember what  guild mates have. A in game click and see would be much more practical. 
    T_12kade_fallstarTozbang213
  • n00b
    n00b Member Posts: 79
    This way it comes down to privacy, for instance, I don't want you being able to see the names of my characters, my critical chance badges on bruiser and etc.  :D
    Still don't get why you need this information, but NG clearly is not going to implement it, since it doesn't benefit them and the major part of community.

What you can do is to find a workaround. If that information is really necessary you can ask your guildmates to fill online google sheet.
    kade_fallstarbrucewayne007
  • JubbaHutt
    @n00b well for example GW you would be more able to match your teams a lot better ie instead of just seeing lvl 60 61 62 ect, also any new guild members coming in you'd easily be able to see if they are suitable for your Guild. I m not sure about the privacy bit... Why would nt you want your Guild mates to see what you have, if it helps them to improve their own characters. The Spread sheet thing is just far to much work. Click and See Would work for all. 
    IrishNudistTozbang213
  • kade_fallstar
    kade_fallstar Member Posts: 12
    Hard pass- I can totally see folks sending players into other guilds to scout them out with this ability.

I realize that may not be your intent but I'd rather keep my secrets until I'm in a battle. 
    Jacky2332IrishNudistZaTTeRiZeD
  • kade_fallstar
    kade_fallstar Member Posts: 12
    JubbaHutt said:
    @n00b well for example GW you would be more able to match your teams a lot better ie instead of just seeing lvl 60 61 62 ect, also any new guild members coming in you'd easily be able to see if they are suitable for your Guild. I m not sure about the privacy bit... Why would nt you want your Guild mates to see what you have, if it helps them to improve their own characters. The Spread sheet thing is just far to much work. Click and See Would work for all. 
    Look at thier GW points, that'll tell you a lot about the players coming in. Ask them thier range. I would trust that your new and old members would know thier capability and hey, if they dont hold up to your guild standards you can always boot.
    Jacky2332
  • Jacky2332
    Jacky2332 Member Posts: 53
    n00b said:
    Just ask your guildmates
    How u gonna ask him, he can't send u pics into the game 
    Tozbang213
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How would this be useful? 
    Are you wanting to use them as a measuring stick to see if you are punching above your weight within the game. 
    I don’t see a necessity for someone to be sniffing up all in my junk to see what I have bought or what I’m packing. 
    ZaTTeRiZeDJubbaHutt
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we don't sniff your junk, how else will we know what it smells like?

You have to admire dog logic. It works for them.
    ZaTTeRiZeDbrucewayne007JubbaHutt
  • pollorex
    pollorex Member Posts: 257
    I know what he wants may just able to leader and co leader

But if you have a player can tell you which is his max hero level or which is his max walker level 
    That person don't want to play hard 

When my leader ask me about my information i give and also ask to let me some free attack to try a harder level
    JubbaHutt