Armor disappeared

I just took some armor off of my Abraham to move to my Princess.  Level 30,  fully upgraded, used multiple reinforcement tokens on it, over the levels.  Tried to re-equip on Princess only to find the armor is gone.  It is no longer in my inventory. This is the 2nd time this has happened, (last one was with a badge)but I wrote off the last one as maybe I destroyed it on accident.  I did NOT destroy this one, but it has since disappeared.  Is there something about old badges/armor that if they get removed from the character they are on, they get destroyed?

Comments

• Steeboon
    Steeboon Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Write in to support, they will be able to retrieve it back for you from the trash bin if it's there.
  • Muirna
    Muirna Member Posts: 142
    What quality of armor was it? If you have the maximum number of weapons and armor, it could be autoscrapped if it met the criteria. 

Also, did you check if it is still equippable on Abe?
  • AlexKom
    AlexKom Member Posts: 73
    My two-handed sword disappeared 2 years ago.  I wrote to support, but they answered that they could not help.  I don't need this sword, but this situation was very unpleasant.  It turns out that at any moment something can disappear.
  • bobfits2
    bobfits2 Member Posts: 4
    It is not re-equipable on Abe.  It is just gone from my inventory.  Was a 5* gold level 30 armor.  And I am well below the threshold for auto scrap.    Will reach out, but I doubt anything will happen.  thanks!

can anyone post an invite to the current discord server? I have been unable to locate one and all invites I can find on the forum are expired.
  • Steeboon
    Steeboon Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bobfits2
    bobfits2 Member Posts: 4
    That one worked, thanks!