New status symbols

Comments

• CarolsCookies
    CarolsCookies Member Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    I feel like it’s all already been said over and over but this update is just awful in every way. Of all the things in need of fixing…guild wars…they decide to make displays smaller and add icons no one wanted. Now it’s so much tougher to know what’s going on…who’s crippled, who’s stunned and for how long. When you have a ton of walkers on the screen you can’t even figure out what’s going on. There are delays and the ridiculous slow movement of scouts too.  I’ve been playing this game since the start. It’s almost unplayable after this update. Please change it back. This isn’t fun. It’s really tough to want to push further now or even to want to play. 
    BloodyChainsawLady JMuirnaRickMSAMichelWars
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After playing some more. 

My initial reaction was I hate it. 
    I did like how it was previously and am unsure why it was changed. But I would be lying if I said I’m not getting use to it as I play each map
    I will survive 
    MrLuckyKozdramaFuriousMoldovanghost_pepperIcePeterMichelWars
  • Kozdrama
    Kozdrama Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2021
    RiotZappa said:
    I also think the fact this is now 3 pages deep, and there’s been zero reply from our devs is pretty pathetic. 

I agree, but think the update was so ill received that the Devs are hesitant to respond.   
    RiotZappaMFJigsawMichelWars
  • n00b
    n00b Member Posts: 79
    I would like community to have some sort of voting for what quality of life improvements will be implemented. These changes were unnecessary, old status UI was good enough.

P.S. punish icon is missing, it shows only text
    KozdramaCliffBarnesMuirnaRiotZappaBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • Sg_Death
    Sg_Death Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    If we all stop playing Gw next week, maybe the silence will be broken 😱
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    RiotZappaMFJigsawBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sg_Death said:
    If we all stop playing Gw next week, maybe the silence will be broken 😱
    😱 😱😱😱😱
    The Expendables - Polska gildia
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to stop spending $$$ for a week or 2, it's closer to home and that'll get their attention.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    TheKingRiotZappaBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • ADPaq
    ADPaq Member Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has got to be one of the most bizarre updates in the game's history.
    Something no one was asking to be changed is completely overhauled and single handedly unites the entire forum against it. That's how bad it is.
    It goes beyond the icons though. The new visual layout is horrible, navigating the in game menus is slow and laggy with all the animations slowed down.
    Filtering in the survivors screen doesn't appear to work. How can I select all heroes by class? If I click heroes it deselects the class filter, if I select a class filter it deselects the heroes filter.
    KozdramaMuirnam4sRiotZappaMFJigsawRickMSATCBRITOBloodyChainsawShezza10
  • Saturn
    Saturn Member Posts: 22
    ADPaq said:

Filtering in the survivors screen doesn't appear to work. How can I select all heroes by class? If I click heroes it deselects the class filter, if I select a class filter it deselects the heroes filter.
    Well, that part wasn't changed with the update. It was like that before the update as well. Unlocked heroes are included when you filter by class, though.

FuriousMoldovanMichelWars
  • KhanhLe
    KhanhLe Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2021
    For this matter, if there is still silence, no answer given, and no positive change, the game gradually loses old players, new players can't enjoy it either, for the game that make them lose time. I really love The Walking Dead universe, as well as this No Man's Land game, but I'm willing to put an end to it because of this update. I am really annoyed and hate the last update, not only me and many others in this community. The first to leave will be me and the small group of 4 peoples who have been with me, until the problem is solved or will be decided to leave permanently if the game continues this way. "Symbols, slowness animation of this update is bad and takes me a lot of time for it"
    KozdramaMFJigsawRickMSATCBRITOBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @all NG is aware of your concerns see announcement here

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48027/feedback-on-the-last-stand#latest

it looks like there are more urgent issues that need to be fixed 
    FuriousMoldovanMFJigsawBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @zbot and @Fluxxx . Hope NG will prioritize fixing status icons issues with GW approaching. It makes gameplay very difficult and hard on eyes.

Since it affects not only Last Stand but all game modes, it could very much fall under "more urgent" category.
    Cheers.

Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    Lady JMuirnaKozdramaTCBRITOBloodyChainsaw
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    The most urgent is the rebooting loops players keep getting stuck in.

Second would be the horrible... HORRIBLE status icons.

Unfortunately I think they have their hands full with the first one and other bugs. Priority will be squashing those before we get our lovely icons back and I think

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

KozdramaMFJigsawMichelWars
  • Silverhawk
    Silverhawk Member Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Biggest priority is this ridiculous Scout bug. Should have ALREADY been fixed by now, in a small update, in my opinion, but….. 
    We head into GW with Looney Tunes scouts….. NG has already proven they don’t give a rat’s furry bottom about anything, if it don’t affect them directly. 
    RiotZappaMFJigsawShadowWalkerTCBRITOBloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • Kozdrama
    Kozdrama Member Posts: 17
    zbot said:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48027/feedback-on-the-last-stand#latest

Thank you.  Now I fully understand where NG’s priorities are focused.   I will leave the forums now.
    ghost_pepperFuriousMoldovanMFJigsawBloodyChainsaw
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kozdrama said:
    zbot said:

Thank you.  Now I fully understand where NG’s priorities are focused.   I will leave the forums now.
    I agree. If @Lexia or @Fluxxx had made 1 single public statement acknowledging the need to rollback some stuff that would've been enough.

I listened to players tell me all week in my chats how merciless and honest the feed back was for this update. I felt I didn't have to waste my time giving all the necessary feedback. But I see 3 pages of agreement and no public comment from NG. I'm not interested in playing anymore. Not like I was.

I CAN'T SEE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE SCREEN!!!

I give up. They win. They REALLY ruined the game this time and I'm done with this forum silence. I'm not giving anymore advice or feedback or trying to help.

fts.
    SJCCliffBarnesRiotZappaTCBRITOMr_MikoKozdramaBloodyChainsawShezza10
  • SJC
    SJC Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    zbot said:

With the new update icons , the game can t be played anymore in any mode.This is supposed to be the top priority.Many people, including myself are in the game for GW.
    I m not sure you all understand the magnitude of this failed update you did.

The last stand is not a top priority or at best in 2nd.

The fact , your priority is not to fix the icons with so many upset people  (many of them did not write here) is very worrying.
    @Fluxxx @zbot
    @Lexia
    I herd, all follow.
    FuriousMoldovanRickMSARiotZappaKozdramaBloodyChainsawLady J
  • SJC
    SJC Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    Kozdrama said:
    zbot said:

I agree. If @Lexia or @Fluxxx had made 1 single public statement acknowledging the need to rollback some stuff that would've been enough.

I listened to players tell me all week in my chats how merciless and honest the feed back was for this update. I felt I didn't have to waste my time giving all the necessary feedback. But I see 3 pages of agreement and no public comment from NG. I'm not interested in playing anymore. Not like I was.

I CAN'T SEE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE SCREEN!!!

I give up. They win. They REALLY ruined the game this time and I'm done with this forum silence. I'm not giving anymore advice or feedback or trying to help.

fts.

I agree with all you wrote, except don t give up 💪
    I herd, all follow.
    BloodyChainsawMichelWars
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SJC said:
    zbot said:

With the new update icons , the game can t be played anymore in any mode.This is supposed to be the top priority.Many people, including myself are in the game for GW.

The fact , your priority is not to fix the icons with so many upset people  (many of them did not write here) is very worrying.
    @Fluxxx @zbot
    @Lexia
    There are some players locked in a glitch caused by last stand where their game resets over and over. Therefore meaning they can't play the game full stop. That is clearly top priority, whilst the new icons are tougher to see and a nightmare at least we can still play the game.
    MFJigsawArqueue
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that players froze out of the game is top most priority.

As for the rest...

I like to spend and buy cool bundles pretty regularly, but right now, I'm very VERY keeping that wallet closed.

It's not a threat, or pouting, or anger, I just can't see spending money on a beautiful ship that is suddenly full of so many holes and sinking quickly. It makes me sad. 

Fix it quick NGs @Fluxxx

I'm happy to spend, and I got Google cards a plenty ready to go. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

CliffBarnesRiotZappaKozdramaDocGonzoAnjelosShezza10
  • KhanhLe
    edited August 2021
    WellyLuga said:
    SJC said:
    zbot said:

@Fluxxx @zbot
    @Lexia
    There are some players locked in a glitch caused by last stand where their game resets over and over. Therefore meaning they can't play the game full stop. That is clearly top priority, whilst the new icons are tougher to see and a nightmare at least we can still play the game.
    Those are two parallel problems that need to be solved. I bet people can't adapt to what NG has done, at least can wait to see the final results from they, because at the moment I'm not sure what they will do. Their answer to this is that there will be a patch in the near future, but I don't know what they are focused on, I still don't see a clear answer to what people are asking, instead it's a generic answer meant to appease everyone anger. If I have to adapt to the last update, then stop the game is the right choice for me, although I love this game, I can't accept the bad things that bad in the game (new status symbols and animation holding spear moving is a nightmare), I don't think I will waste time on how slowness the game is right now. 
    Remember that game glitch are inevitable, and no one wants, and willing to sympathize. But, in the bad update this time, it's their choice, tweaking things that are already stable and no one is complaining about it, that's how they innovate, and the result they ruined the game. Right now, they still have the choice, listen to the community and fix them, or not.
    MFJigsawTheKingAnjelosLady J
  • Gothgul
    Gothgul Member Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    At the very least, GW should be postponed until these issues are fixed, else it will only compound the frustration and lead to full on resentment.
    KozdramaSilverhawkm4sRiotZappaADPaqMuirnaHellnightTCBRITOShezza10
  • ViniCasonatto_01
    ViniCasonatto_01 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭✭
    I made a comment on this thread on the first day and really I was finding the update horrible, now after a few days of playing it feels like I'm still on the first day. hahahaha
    KozdramaMFJigsawATLAS-ZTheKingHellnightGovernatorTCBRITOLady J
  • KhanhLe
    Gothgul said:
    At the very least, GW should be postponed until these issues are fixed, else it will only compound the frustration and lead to full on resentment.

GW still continuing. And now these things still exist, nothing has happened yet. Waiting for a result, getting bored, giving up.
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a workaround. I have time travelled back to before the update. Wow. The game was so much more enjoyable then. :sunglasses:
    TCBRITOSPC_TORRES
  • Fluxxx
    Fluxxx Member Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My apologies for the late response on this thread. As some have mentioned previously, we're prioritizing game-breaking issues in the game such as reload loops that prevent players from playing, or the damage bug that causes some survivors to deal lower damage after being stuck in a reload loop.

Due to the fact that the status symbols are a mostly visual matter (though of course, we've seen your feedback that it also slows down play and makes the understanding of the game harder), I hope you can understand why we would choose to focus on bugs that compromise the function of the game instead. With that said, we do hear your feedback and we will do our best to address it after the Season 11 update. 

For beginners and more intermediate players, the visual effects are meant to improve understanding of what's going on - but at those levels you're also rarely up against big swarms of walkers, and rarely inflicting multiple status effects. I understand that at your level of play and understanding of the game, this feels very frustrating, but it would be truly helpful if you would be able to provide screenshots/gifs/recordings of instances where you find that the visual indicators are ruining your experience.
    RiotZappaRohlikzauchemTCBRITOAnjelosBloodyChainsawSilverhawkLady JShezza10