Global chat

please make a way so we can communicate as a community in game, I don't understand why communication should be So limited like that, what you doing in this game is the opposite of what we have seen in the series, hilltop, Alexandria.. etc were constantly communicating with each other not just among them, so please make this happen we only want you to apply what a zombie apocalypse would be, thank you!
ATLAS-ZCliffBarnesxeniiaTCBRITOpkaygh1JayZJimiFaithFuriousMoldovancapibaraRohlikzauchemJedcub

Comments

• m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Install Line apps and  Ask for invitations.
    The Expendables - Polska gildia
    Jacky2332JimiFaith
  • Jacky2332
    Jacky2332 Member Posts: 53
    m4s said:
    What does line have to do with this game?
    ultimateevil13
  • brucewayne007
    brucewayne007 Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jacky2332 said:
    m4s said:
    What does line have to do with this game?
    What he’s trying to say is that there is a large community who use it and communicate on all levels and abilities. 
    So a global chat room isn’t necessary as this game already has many avenues to help players. 
    If you need help to set up and get invites. I know many players in all groups who will add you. Cheers
    m4sJacky2332JimiFaithATLAS-ZTCBRITOGovernator
  • brucewayne007
    And a problem with a global chat room I’ve seen in other games. So much shite gets spoken and it can be abused. 

This game (IMO) isn’t played by kids and predominantly adults. So the negative communication isn’t tolerated. 
    m4sFirekidJacky2332JimiFaithTCBRITOCliffBarnesAngelspitGovernatorJedcub
  • Jacky2332
    And a problem with a global chat room I’ve seen in other games. So much shite gets spoken and it can be abused. 

This game (IMO) isn’t played by kids and predominantly adults. So the negative communication isn’t tolerated. 
    Don't you see that you just being overtly negative? You just spread negativity and bash everyone else ideas, wish a mod could do u good and boot u out of here. 
    ADPaqJayZTCBRITOCliffBarnesSuperheroFuriousMoldovanGovernatorzombieornottobefearofthedarkRohlikzauchemShezza10
  • JimiFaith
    JimiFaith Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, not that I don't like your idea, I do...

But think about a global chat in game...
    Imagine how many people play this game, there's a LOT, and I'm talking about a LOT...
    A HOLY MOTHER OF LOT...

Imagine the chaos that would be that global chat, with all the languages in the world, all talking at the same time and never accomplishing anything...
    Like when you get on a live stream chat on YouTube or Twitch for example, the quantity of people makes really difficult to be found and read, that goes for you too IF someone reads you and leaves an answer...
    Then there's the hardware factor, imagine the resources you would need to run that global chat within the app... I can almost feel the phone overheating...

Also, by having that chat, limited to your guild, you are encouraged to communicate here, this would be the "must" of all chats, were you can contribute to the community and leave your feedback...
    Instead of having a global chat, I would like to assign an app, like Line for example, and have official chat rooms on it... Having those official chats divided by country, or language, considering that lots of us around the globe use english which is the developers used language...
    brucewayne007JayZTCBRITOxeniiaSuperheroGovernatorJedcub
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve hated global chats in other games I’ve played. Full of spam, dodgy links and general unpleasantness. Then honest questions and interesting discussions get swallowed up by the crap. Worst bit is if someone is being toxic then there would be no way to remove them would have to put up with their drivel. 
    There are many other things this game needs before a global chat, in my opinion. 
    JimiFaithATLAS-ZTCBRITOCliffBarnesAngelspitGovernatorzombieornottobeJedcubShezza10
  • Firekid
    Jacky2332 said:

Don't you see that you just being overtly negative? You just spread negativity and bash everyone else ideas, wish a mod could do u good and boot u out of here. 
    Lol, lucky this isn’t on a global chat then as no way mod/remove people. 

Honestly though, he’s allowed his opinion on your thread and gave reasons for not wanting it. Then you instantly get defensive and wanted him booted from the forum?? Cool your jets mate. 
    JimiFaithbrucewayne007TCBRITOxeniiaGovernatorzombieornottobe
  • brucewayne007
    Jacky2332 said:

Lol 😆 
    I actually praise a lot of ideas. 
    But I’m just trying to be a realist here. A global chat is not an option. 
    Many other things to fix 1st. 
    Wanting me booted is a bit harsh 🤣🤣🤣
    JimiFaithWortipJayZTCBRITOFuriousMoldovanGovernatorzombieornottobe
  • JimiFaith
    JimiFaith Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you are the_joker @Jacky2332 ...?
    Now why the joker would want to boot Bruce Wayne...?

brucewayne007xeniiaFuriousMoldovanGovernatorzombieornottobeShadowWalker
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of good opinions here. @JimiFaith kind of touch on the real problem as I see it.

Chat apps can be quite large especially if they allow media to be shared. And many players out there who don't have leading-edge devices already complain that this game is too large.

I do think the game chat could be improved a little but it could never be something to replace an external app.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

TCBRITOJimiFaithGovernatorzombieornottobeVov
  • Jacky2332
    edited August 2021
    Jacky2332 said:

Lol 😆 
    Bc of ppl like u compass point got shut down, you just drive people away  with your negativity nothing else, do yourself a favor and quit the game aswell. .
    n00bFirekidFuriousMoldovanRohlikzauchemADPaqJayZCliffBarnesAngelspitTCBRITOJimiFaithGovernatorShezza10
  • Firekid
    I honestly haven’t seen a positive post from you @Jacky2332, just constant critism of the game, not enough hero’s, guild wars is rubbish, swapping survivors takes too long (it does), needs a global chat… the list goes on. Is there anything from the game you do like? Maybe it’s not Bruce that needs to quit the game. 
    TCBRITOJimiFaithGovernatorATLAS-ZShezza10
  • Jacky2332
    Firekid said:
    I honestly haven’t seen a positive post from you @Jacky2332, just constant critism of the game, not enough hero’s, guild wars is rubbish, swapping survivors takes too long (it does), needs a global chat… the list goes on. Is there anything from the game you do like? Maybe it’s not Bruce that needs to quit the game. 
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about? U seem like you're living in a whole other universe
    FuriousMoldovanRohlikzauchemJayZCliffBarnesTCBRITOJimiFaithGovernatorShezza10
  • Firekid
    I can’t be bothered to go back and find the several threads you’ve started about them all and link them here but I’m sure you do know what I’m talking about 👍
    TCBRITOJimiFaith
  • Jacky2332
    Firekid said:
    I can’t be bothered to go back and find the several threads you’ve started about them all and link them here but I’m sure you do know what I’m talking about 👍
    I'm quite not sure if you're actually write or just hit ur face with the keyboard, what u say make 0 sense 
    RohlikzauchemADPaqJayZCliffBarnesTCBRITOJimiFaithGovernatorShezza10
  • Arqueue
    Arqueue Member Posts: 250
    once upon a time, on June 5 this year, a jackass jacky appeared in this forum, boasting about TWD Road to Survival game having 100+ toons while complaining TWD NML having too few and calling the devs meek and lazy...

i roasted him that day and tell him to go back to his beloved RTS. Since then, 3 things have not change:

- he is still complaining 
    - NML heroes still not reach 40, let alone 100
    - and he is still here!!  hahaha

oh i forgot, 1 thing did change... he now type his main thread in bold, hoping the devs will notice him. let me help you, just type ' @Lexia '

the one to get the boot should be you for calling the devs meek and lazy. all aboard the RTS train, you coming?

Here is what Jacky2332 said:

"Seriously why there's too little characters, I was expecting to see Andrea, Sophia, lydia.. and more of the atleast main characters, I was playing twd rts that's a 2D game and they have many hundreds of toons let alone that they release a new character everyweek, each character has like 3 or 4 versions + the ones of their own signature. This game seriously need to work on depth, very meek efforts from the side of the developers considering twd fan base estimated to be over 40 million"

Link:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/439478#Comment_439478
    RohlikzauchemShadowWalkerTCBRITOGovernator
  • ADPaq
    ADPaq Member Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually think Jacky is hilarious. I like their posts.
    Keep em coming.
    AngelspitTCBRITOJimiFaith
  • brucewayne007
    Jacky2332 said:
    Jacky2332 said:

Lol 😆 
    Bc of ppl like u compass point got shut down, you just drive people away  with your negativity nothing else, do yourself a favor and quit the game aswell. .
    Another keyboard Warrior sitting behind their keyboard in the comfort of their home. 

Dude/girl….. what I’ve done in life is probably 10 times of value to yourself. 
    Get a F-ken life. I’m very relaxed in this game but there is a difference between banter and just being plain nasty. 
    You cross a line and then hide anonymously as nobody knows you. 
    @zbot @Lexia

I legitimately try to help you and I actually tried to set you up. Was happy to set you on the Line app in every group and help create a foot print for you. 
    But from what I’m told you have burned every bridge possible anyways. 

My tolerance is low for some of this pathetic-ness. You are a Loser. And that is straight FACT

RohlikzauchemFuriousMoldovanTCBRITOJimiFaithGovernator
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let’s not go there everyone. Closed for now to cool things off.
    brucewayne007
This discussion has been closed.