Petition to add the greatest Walking Dead character of all times

WhereisHeath
WhereisHeath Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭✭
      New Hero: Heath (Shooter)

Heath uses his supply running experience to farm valuable resources for your team.

His leader trait: 

Supply Runner

- Heath has X% more chances to get Radios, Badge Components or Gold after mission. 
- After interacting with an object, Heath gains a Charge Point. (As a leader, all of your team members gain this bonus)

First Episode Outfit                                           

Last Episode Outfit

BustaShadowWalkerMercer1MuirnaMudMoccasinSchismGovernatorArqueueWeekendWarriorATLAS-ZPP1990Deathwish19

Comments

• MudMoccasin
    MudMoccasin Member Posts: 953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me thinks he will for sure be in the TWD movies and have a different attire/setup in preparation for the inevitable war between The Commonwealth allied with Morgan's militia in Texas and the CRM. Nextgames is bound to include him then!!!!
    WhereisHeathSchism
  • Schism
    Schism Member Posts: 35
    Me thinks he will for sure be in the TWD movies and have a different attire/setup in preparation for the inevitable war between The Commonwealth allied with Morgan's militia in Texas and the CRM. Nextgames is bound to include him then!!!!
    If that happens, I hope he have a better return than Morales  :#  
    GovernatorMudMoccasinWhereisHeath
  • avelardez
    avelardez Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had Heath’s crowbar back in the day. 
    WhereisHeathCliffBarnes
  • MudMoccasin
    avelardez said:
    Best Bruiser weapon at the time!!!!!  It had Swift Strike for Pete's sake!!! If I would have known about about Reinforcement Tokens back in 2016/17, I would have bought its bundle and never scrapped it!!!!
    It would be a dream come true if it returned with Consussion in place of Critical Chance.... better yet as an Infused Weapon in Guild Shop as long as Swift Strike was still gold!!!!!!

WhereisHeath
  • WhereisHeath
    WhereisHeath Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!! never knew about that weapon 
  • avelardez
    Infused trait with gold lucky, silver swift strike and gold razor and concussion is the dream bruiser weapon. 
    MudMoccasin
  • avelardez
    avelardez said:
    Best Bruiser weapon at the time!!!!!  It had Swift Strike for Pete's sake!!! If I would have known about about Reinforcement Tokens back in 2016/17, I would have bought its bundle and never scrapped it!!!!
    It would be a dream come true if it returned with Consussion in place of Critical Chance.... better yet as an Infused Weapon in Guild Shop as long as Swift Strike was still gold!!!!!!

I bought it and scraped it once razor and concussion came out. It was ok but lacked the ability keep up with the times. 
    MudMoccasin
  • MudMoccasin
    avelardez said:
    Infused trait with gold lucky, silver swift strike and gold razor and concussion is the dream bruiser weapon. 
    Hopefully they'll see this and it will be a reality in the next Guild Shop. Here's to hoping.....