Damage of Firing Squad (Yumiko's LT) bugged

Burmeliinis
Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
After the anniversary call I got Yumiko's LT to lvl 6, which is meant to give 80% damage when teammates shoot.

The only problem is that the damage inflicted is far less than that. For this test I used Tara, who has no offensive badges, and used a gun without piercing on high-level enemies. All shots would thus be bodyshots. 

Tara's damage as shown on the profile picture is 12,470. Her damage when shooting on Firing Squad should then be 12,470 * 50% for bodyshot * 80% for Firing Squad = 4,988. However, her damage was always exactly only 1,803. As there was no variation I suspected the problem is that weapon damage is not incuded in the calculation, and sure enough the same 1,803 was inflicted when I equipped here with a lvl 6 pistol.

The dmg can also be calculated: Base dmg 3,886 * 50% * 80% * 1.16 (for marksman) = 1,803

@Lexia please fix this. I spent a load of radios to upgrade Yumiko's LT, and it doesn't work!

Video here: https://youtu.be/QjRDLZwQ64w
Ingame username: Jubjab
xeniiaFirekidRohlikzauchem

Comments

• Burmeliinis
    So @Lexia can you please fix this?
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexia you’ve responded to other bugs since this was first posted, would be good if you could acknowledge this and if there is an update when this might be fixed as it’s a massive issue and completely negates a main part of her leader trait. 
    BurmeliinisRohlikzauchem
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello hello!

We had a closer look, and it seems like we've been able to reproduce the issue. So we'll continue looking into this and working on a fix for it. 

In the mean time, it seems like you are able to get it "fixed" in the game by swapping out Yumiko, and then swapping her back in. So please have a go to see if that works for now.

As a general note, I do recommend that you also reach out to support with these types of cases. They will have the chance to gather more information we might need for investigations, not to mention making sure those details get forwarded to us.

I aim to help as much as I can here, but unfortunately I'm at times quite occupied so I might miss something. Apologies for that, and as I mentioned, remember that support is also there to help with anything you have on your mind 🙏😊
    cyberopticsxeniia
  • cyberoptics
    cyberoptics Member Posts: 15
    This fix.. every mission remove her and add her back to fix calculations?
  • Burmeliinis
    Hmm, I wonder... does Yumiko's Firing Squad work for anyone? I did not contact support since I didn't have any reason to believe this problem in any way is linked to my device in any way.

I did a new test, by switching out Yumiko and in again, and sure enough it did NOT fix this issue.

Can anyone get her trait to work?

New video here. It's the whole mission so you can see the switching, but the Firing Squad dmg starts only at 2:10 in the video when the zombies start to survive the first hit. As you can see, Tara is still doing the same 1803 in dmg on body shots and 3606 on non-bodyshots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhkEGoqhTtw

• kmr
    kmr Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    It seems not working as it should.
    I've just got grabbed when Mercer didn't kill a walker with ~2.400 actual health, his Firing Squad damage was ~2k.
    (Mercer damage is 8055, Yumiko LT gives 80% dmg, so FS (bodyshot) damage should be around 3200)
  • Burmeliinis
    edited October 2021
    Here's a video from today from another player. Doesn't work for him either. Princess is doing less than 2000 in dmg on a profile pic dmg of over 12,000. And Yumiko is swapped before the mission:

https://youtu.be/8ziMMZWILIc
  • Noiserating
    Noiserating Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, once they will fix the bug, the SPY team will be even more powerful...

I won't make friends by saying that but, can you slightly nerf Yumiko LT then?
    ShadowWalkerCronuscyberoptics
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the updates and persistency!

With these we were able to pinpoint two separate issues; the one mentioned earlier, and also with damage not getting affected by the equipped weapon.

We'll continue working on the fix for both of these, with the first one getting at least currently "fixed" by swapping the leader out from the team and then back.

Thank you again for the detailed information and patience 🙂
    BurmeliinisShadowWalker
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put him on the payroll as a product tester!
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the one mentioned earlier? Glad your looking to fix this though as I always wondered why Shane wasn’t doing any damage with yumiko leading!