GW Kingdom Sword - with Ruthless??..

FuriousMoldovan
FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Lexia

Ruthless is the armor & survivor trait only, did you mean to have Destructive on it maybe?

PS: kinda strange not having Wide Arc on it either, but that's a separate conversation.
Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide

Comments

• Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, can't really see the idea of this. Destructive is way better than ruthless, so only if Ruthless would be in addition to Destructive would it make sense. 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, they changed it. Destructive now.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we discussed it a bit and decided to change it. Original idea came from a player suggestion, but maybe something we can think about for another occasion :smile:
  • ultimateevil13
    ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 36
    edited November 2021
    Ruthless 
    The complete GuildWars Shop is useless.
    Chance the assault weapon to a Dezimator 
    And the Warrior Weapon to morning star
  • Shian
    Shian Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    Well it a nerf i belive 🤔 Destructive will always active when it crits but this one only work with charge attack
  • Shian
    Shian Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    Ruthless 
    The complete GuildWars Shop is useless.
    Chance the assault weapon to a Dezimator 
    And the Warrior Weapon to morning star
    Lmao so you want the entire NG company to eating dirt day after day or what ? Let 
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We recently had the decimator in there, and the morning star would take the place of the crescent edge. Which I do think it should be then it would be two warrior weapons… maybe next time for the morning star. 
  • Firekid
    As for ruthless as a weapon trait… only way I can see that working is if it’s a scout weapon. But even with gold destructive, gold razer and infused ruthless that only leaves a silver trait for threat reduction and then would the additional damage make it any better than the sawtooth spike or crescent edge? Probably not… the issue you have is always having to have gold razer on there. Just make all melee weapons have innate razer and it’ll give you a lot more freedom to play around with different trait combinations. (Not sure what you’d do with all the weapons that currently have razer though….) 
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Lexia said:
    Yes, we discussed it a bit and decided to change it. Original idea came from a player suggestion, but maybe something we can think about for another occasion :smile:
    Since you changed this, please consider changing stun resist to health on the bruiser armour. The main bruiser anyone is going to use is Eugene and it is a completely wasted trait for him. Silver health, gold dodge/hazard/lucky would basically be the ultimate armour for the best bruiser in the game.
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

NG reading list of community input... 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• MudMoccasin
    MudMoccasin Member Posts: 953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Hopefully they'll change the Governor Assault Rifle to have Gold Lethal in place of Piercing.....
    No harm in hoping, is it?
    Or like this(except have Gold Concussion as opposed to Piercing):
  • FuriousMoldovan
    Lexia said:
    Great thanks @Lexia
    Golden Ruthless could work well on a weapon only if it already has destructive.

Otherwise it's a huge downgrade in case of golden Ruthless instead of golden Destructive.
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firekid said:
    As for ruthless as a weapon trait… only way I can see that working is if it’s a scout weapon. But even with gold destructive, gold razer and infused ruthless that only leaves a silver trait for threat reduction and then would the additional damage make it any better than the sawtooth spike or crescent edge? Probably not… the issue you have is always having to have gold razer on there. Just make all melee weapons have innate razer and it’ll give you a lot more freedom to play around with different trait combinations. (Not sure what you’d do with all the weapons that currently have razer though….) 
    All the weapons that already have razor...

..have SUPER razor!! Extra damage!!
  • Firekid
    edited November 2021
    What they could do is make it so Gold razer gives 10% (silver 5%) chance for a non body shot. All melee weapons have innate 40% chance for a non body shot chance. 
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firekid said:
    Gold razer gives 10% (silver 5%) chance for a non body shot. All melee weapons have innate 40% chance for a non body shot chance. 
    Well you forgot Bronze so it would have to at least be Gold 15%, Silver 10%, Bronze 5% :wink:

I think 20%, 15%, 10% would be fair though.
  • pollorex
    pollorex Member Posts: 257
    Daryl's assault rifle
  • pollorex
    Hopefully they'll change the Governor Assault Rifle to have Gold Lethal in place of Piercing.....
    No harm in hoping, is it?
    Or like this(except have Gold Consussion as opposed to Piercing):
    This weapon is only for scalaver prefer with pglen as leader
  • pollorex
    Firekid said:
    Gold razer gives 10% (silver 5%) chance for a non body shot. All melee weapons have innate 40% chance for a non body shot chance. 
    Really, don't know it! thanks
  • Firekid
    @pollorex no that’s not what it’s like now! It’s what I think they should change it too! I’ll edit my post to avoid confusion. 
  • FuriousMoldovan
    @Firekid spreading confusion 😆