Cyber Monday

Cronus
Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Cyber Monday deals and call looks no different from the Black Friday deals and call. One would think from a sales perspective you’d do more than shout over to the art department and say “let’s change the wording from Black Friday to Cyber Monday”. Maybe a one time buy of 3x phones, gold and TG instead of the 2x deal that gets rolled out every month and was just offered multiple time buy during Black Friday. Another opportunity missed.

Comments

• CrowTRobot
    CrowTRobot Member Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    And the 60$ usd bundle with double phones and gold is the same as they run throughout the year. So nothing unique 
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cronus said:
    The Cyber Monday deals and call looks no different from the Black Friday deals and call. One would think from a sales perspective you’d do more than shout over to the art department and say “let’s change the wording from Black Friday to Cyber Monday”. Maybe a one time buy of 3x phones, gold and TG instead of the 2x deal that gets rolled out every month and was just offered multiple time buy during Black Friday. Another opportunity missed.
    speaking truth to power
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a huge and justified critic of ng. I don't want give them my money.

I would buy a x3 phones deal for THIS call. With gold. Don't water it down with valueless TG.

And I will save my phones until I see this call show up again in the future.

I would prefer the call be 40 phones and several rerolls and only these ranged heros. That's the only other way I'll spend my phones.
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than the tactical decimator it’s just like any other holiday/special event bundles. Always though Black Friday was meant to be special low prices that you can’t get any other time of the year. X3 bundle would have been good. Also remember a Black Friday a while back where the best weapon in the game was offered with gold and was only £4.99. Now that was a deal! 
  • SJC
    SJC Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    I m not taking any sides here , it s just how i felt this event

1. Mercer, Sasha, Princess ,Yumiko it s an amazing selection, i loved it.Shane ok, but cant have it all. So 4 of 5 , i cant ask for more.
    2.Sure i d like to see 3x or at least 2.5x bundles or 2x call reduced.This should be improved.
    3.Reduced price for weapons too should be included.
    4.Tactical lucky decimator is also great.

Overall it was a great call event for me.

I herd, all follow.
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firekid said:
    Other than the tactical decimator it’s just like any other holiday/special event bundles. Always though Black Friday was meant to be special low prices that you can’t get any other time of the year. X3 bundle would have been good. Also remember a Black Friday a while back where the best weapon in the game was offered with gold and was only £4.99. Now that was a deal! 
    Yeah that's how I felt too, I wanted the tactical decimator but I just refused to pay full price for something during a black Friday event. I know there were extras piled into the bundle but £15 for a weapon is premium price, not discounted.
  • Superhero
    Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best deals were offered on Thanksgiving. Unforunally I got both weapons already. Price was nice, but I don´t need three pieces of the crecent and if I would, I´d take it from GW-shop.

Was hoping to see offers like that with different content for Black friday and Cyber monday, but no discounts in sight.

I was ending with a small radio bundle.

Not my problem. Would had spend more, but if NG doesn´t want me to spend more, I´m fine.
  • DocGonzo
    DocGonzo Member Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I was definitely waiting for some deals. I usually pick up some phones and gold when they are 2x. So I got 1 bundle just to use for this call. 

The crescent edge bundle was not a bad deal, but it's in the GW Shop... so hard pass. Overall disappointing bundles, great call!
  • Dazzler
    Dazzler Member Posts: 25
    The 25 phone call was great Mercer, Sasha, Princess ,Yumiko plus Rick, Daryl & Beta on the other. I dont expect another call like that unitl Christmas & New Year. In 2020 I remember a 1000+ tokens call which I skipped because the heroes were not as good as this recent selection.

Would love to see 12 days of Christmas type event with Guaranteed Hero calls and a minimum 144 with the chance of 512, 1024 for each day to Include 
    Mercer, Sasha, Princess ,Yumiko, Rick, Daryl, Beta, Haggie, Eugene, Riot Gear Glen, Morgan, Shane.
    Dazzler TWD
    Member of the Super Greens Top 50 Global Guild  >:) 
    Check out my youtube channel for more tips, tricks & tutorials
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Nkq-eeI2r3bP9tGJqi4Vw