Upgrade Council UNACCEPTABLE

2»

Comments

• WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have been a refreshing change to see a council update drop during a tomato Monday/5s building event but I guess it was just too good to be true :lol:
    FuriousMoldovanNovell
  • Superhero
    Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexia said:
    Thank you all for the lively discussion, but I would also like to remind everyone to stay on subject for easier follow-up and continued conversations :smile:

For the new council level - we understand that it will most likely split opinions. There is a surprisingly large population of the player base that have been asking for it for a long time, and understandably also those that may not like it. We do have ideas on buildings and/or features that would be nice to add together with a new council level, but unfortunately didn't have enough time or resources to get implemented in an update (this was also one of the reasons the new council level came so late this year). That thought hasn't been forgotten though, so still something that is on the table for the future :smile:

An extra spot at the hosital wouldn´t had take much ressources I guess.
    ATLAS-Z
  • MudMoccasin
    MudMoccasin Member Posts: 953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally Non sequitur to this post but......
    Since there's gonna be a Council upgrade, how accurate to the TV likeness is my XP Harvester (whom I'm going to be using extensively for the foreseeable future)?:

ATLAS-Zghost_pepperCarl_s_Hat
  • Spadinco
    Spadinco Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    Going off topic again,  sorry. It's been a while since I've upgraded my council.  When upgrading your weapons and/or hero's the walker level changes after 3 upgraded, right?  So on the 4th that's when your GW maps will go up a level along with scavenging?
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    @Spadinco
    GW map levels:
    When upgrading survivors - based on your 3 highest level toons (won't go up if you upgrade only 2 survivors +1 level).
    When upgrading gear - will go up +1 level if you upgrade your highest fully upgraded equipable gear to the next level.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/48903/guild-wars-difficulty-guide/p1
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    Spadinco
  • Deadheads
    Deadheads Member Posts: 734
    I really dont understand the opposition to council upgrades.  Its not like one level will really affect challenge stars, GW or any game mode.  There's zero rush to upgrade so costs zero money, how is it a cash grab?  Its an actual use for tomatoes, reinforcements, XP, etc... I think we should get 2 upgrades a year.
    [Deleted User]brucewayne007NovellRiotZappaNatsuDarkMalarkyTux77
  • ionica
    ionica Member Posts: 83
    Deadheads said:
     I think we should get 2 upgrades a year.
    Don't push it 😄
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double up now. Straight to 30 :sunglasses:
    brucewayne007ShadowWalkerGovernator
  • avelardez
    avelardez Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don’t have to upgrade all weapons only the ones that matter. One weapon and one armor per class. If you’re smart just the weapons and only one or two armors for the bruiser class and one for your tanks Abe.