Reporting Issues/Bugs with Update 4.7 Starlight

Comments

• CrowTRobot
    CrowTRobot Member Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    @Lexia understand that a perfect run gets you the extra star, but it does not show that rule in game, and playing with the star hero and completing the mission should (imho) give you the bonus anyway.  The players that do not go for absolute perfection would appreciate the extra star. 
    Carl_s_HatGovernator
  • MacV
    MacV Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    Not getting  any tomato supplies in the challenge reward crates. I know that happens when supplies are full, but shouldn't we be getting supplies now that we are building and supplies are low? Bug or feature?
    MacV (Trinity)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MacV you stop receiving supplies in challenge after you hit difficulty level 29 same as the current max level of survivors.

It’s a change that was made due to max players a long time ago.  If you need supplies your best bet is the scavenge mission.

• MacV
    MacV Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    zbot said:
    @MacV you stop receiving supplies in challenge after you hit difficulty level 29 same as the current max level of survivors.

It’s a change that was made due to max players a long time ago.  If you need supplies your best bet is the scavenge mission.

😊It's been so long since I've upgraded anything, I forgot! Thanks for the response.
    MacV (Trinity)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
  • Seppl
    Seppl Member Posts: 10 ✭✭✭
    Can‘t use the Workshop. If i want to put equip inside i receive Message: Equipment upgrading. But theres nothing inside. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Game. Same result :-(
  • MrLucky
    MrLucky Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexia I don't think I saw this reported ...
    Coming to Alexandria ...
    ShadowWalkerxeniiaBurmeliinisLexia
  • MrLucky
    @Lexia
    ... after the cars blow up
  • zbot
    @MrLucky it’s been reported thank you
  • Bassreactor
    Bassreactor Member Posts: 133
    Whisperer's mask and Beta skill is not work sometimes, zombies attack you even with status.
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bassreactor
    If the hero who herded walkers gets into struggle with another walker after herding, then these herded walkers will attack your other survivors (if in range).
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • MrLucky
    Has anyone mentioned not getting cans in crates during the Challenge? I know they were shut off when we max out, but we aren't since the update.
  • zbot
    zbot said:

@MrLucky see previous response regarding tomato/ cans
  • MrLucky
    I get that but wouldn't it stand to reason that it should be opened back up until we max out again!?
    miori199373ADPaq
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah do scavenge I agree that's what it's for. Better than them tinkering needlessly with code that ain't broke. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• MrLucky
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Bah do scavenge I agree that's what it's for. Better than them tinkering needlessly with code that ain't broke. 
    Uuggh! Soooooooooo boring!    :s
  • zbot
    @MrLucky no for challenge it’s different it only looks at the level of the challenge not whether you are at max level or not 
  • rearrow1
    rearrow1 Member Posts: 59
    not serious but maybe it helps with understanding other problems.
    Wehe in a fight my game will sometimes spontaniously reload and continue.
    i get the loafing screen, everything loads real fast and i can continue tbe map exactly where i was.
    the reloading is much faster then normal start. 

• FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ↑ this happened to me as well. Happened when I was recording MM, so have it on video - 0:37
    https://youtu.be/FSUtHK5OHsg
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    My bug:

Try to upgrade LT Mercer - game show Ruthless!
    after upgrade - game restrting and back to beginning

Archive zip (mp4 not allowed format to upload on forum.)   contain movie .mp4 with whole situation

Reintsalled game and nohting helped me.

NG how to live/play :neutral:

@zbot @Lexia can you transfer my situation directly to technical support ??

ingame: level 76, nick m4s

Thnx!

The Expendables - Polska gildia
  • Carly
    Carly Member Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/fm5YWsfxWj0

I tried more than once to upgrade xp tent. Every time transaction took my supplies but xp tent not upgrade. I reported in game help as well.
  • ZeroMaster
    ZeroMaster Member Posts: 8
    Now i got an repetetive bug:
    I can't promote my Mercer any more.  Next trait should be retaliation which is on Level 5 and should be leveled to 6.  When i hit the promotion button, game is telling me my dodge Level is now 6, but its already level 6.
    But nethertheless the game show me that retaliation is now from 5 to 6, but after a few seconds, game restarts automatically and my promotion is resetted. Only good thing is, that my tokens are resetted either and not lost. But i can repeat it endlessly.... i want my man-at-arms at 6 dammit
  • m4s
    m4s Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭✭

what lider trait represent Sun with aim?
    The Expendables - Polska gildia
  • kmr
    kmr Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    LS exper mode is open now, AND :D:D 
    Update notes says:
    "The randomized pool of Heroes is the same for all players, and refreshes weekly."
    The truth:
    It's different for every player
    @Lexia
    BurmeliinisCronusxeniiaTCBRITOignas
  • sSINTOMASs
    sSINTOMASs Member Posts: 49
    m4s said: My bug:

Try to upgrade LT Mercer - game show Ruthless!
    after upgrade - game restrting and back to beginning

Archive zip (mp4 not allowed format to upload on forum.)   contain movie .mp4 with whole situation

Reintsalled game and nohting helped me.

NG how to live/play :neutral:

@zbot @Lexia can you transfer my situation directly to technical support ??

ingame: level 76, nick m4s

Thnx!

me too, and other dolls too and several friends
  • zbot
    @Carly thanks for the report, it’s been fixed now, please wait for support to respond for the missing/used supplies

@m4s and @ZeroMaster please use the in game support request to contact support so they can look into the issue
    Carly
  • zbot
    @m4s @ZeroMaster @sSINTOMASs

thanks for the reports, just checked and that is a known issue, NG is working on it, thank you

NG is aware of reloading happening when survivor traits are upgraded. Resources don't seem to go missing, but it just doesn't upgrade and loads the game.
    m4s
  • Wiking45
    Wiking45 Member Posts: 5
    I'm trying to upgrade the 4th tent that was added with the last upgrade. I've upgraded to lvl 8 but when I try to upgrade to lvl 9, which cost 700K in tomatoes, nothing happens but it still costs me the 700K in tomatoes. Tried it 4 times and I'm out 2.8M tomatoes. Anybody else having this issue?
  • Wiking45
    Wiking45 Member Posts: 5
    I'm trying to upgrade the 4th tent that was added with the last upgrade. I've upgraded to lvl 8 but when I try to upgrade to lvl 9, which cost 700K in tomatoes, nothing happens but it still costs me the 700K in tomatoes. Tried it 4 times and I'm out 2.8M tomatoes. Anybody else having this issue?
  • huskersoxfan
    huskersoxfan Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭✭
    Tent will not upgrade, have enough supplies to upgrade, but game ask for gold to complete:

Proud Co-Leader with Badger Hounds
  • ZeroMaster
    ZeroMaster Member Posts: 8
    I reinstalled the game. After that, a small Update came along and after that, Upgrading the trait works for me now... so simple...