Current jackpot odds don't add up. Possible glitch

20 missions played and 100 radios spend and not even one single silver jackpot, where the odds should be one golden jackpot per 20 games and 1 silver per 7. Msybe  the jackpot only kick in once all the 4 free unlocks have been used so u have to spend 30 gold pieces to unlock all the krates? I saved all my unlocks for the jackpots that never happened. 
EngAamie

Comments

• ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also didn't receive any Jackpot after scavenging for about 20 minutes. I will be starting another session soon, I guess I'll see if I get any...
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess complain and you shall receive.

FuriousMoldovanGovernatorAngelspit
  • Adamski316
    Adamski316 Member Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    I on the other hand have played 6 more scavenging mission and still 0 silver and 0 golden jackpots after wasting 130 gas tanks. I think I will give up on this nonsense and focus on  the Distance

• NatsuDark
    NatsuDark Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    I've played over 300 missions, and so far I've only had 5% silver jackspot and 5% Golden (which corresponds correctly). @Lexia, I ask you to double check the odds, because there's definitely something wrong
  • fearofthedark
    fearofthedark Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    I took the 1 h free gas from BM and this is what i got, 20 min played and 3 jackpots. So for me it's working pretty good.

ATLAS-Z
  • Adamski316
    Adamski316 Member Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    So it seams like the 5% and 15% odds apply to the whole community overall and not to individuals, where I will play 19 missions and get nothing and a next guy will play only one and get a golden jackpot. Otherwise I cannot explain myself going through 130 gas tanks, without even getting a single silver crate jackpot. This is the first time this has happened to me, so I find it quite perplexing. 
    ultimateevil13
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm convinced silver jackpot % is off. From the amount of bored grind I did with free gas booster, yeah. It's off.
    bronik_dark
  • ladre5
    ladre5 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    How about an 5 sec upgrafe for gear and survivors on weekend? Would be great after the update for xp farming.
    ShadowWalker
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ladre5 said:
    How about an 5 sec upgrafe for gear and survivors on weekend? Would be great after the update for xp farming.
    and double XP for scrapping gear....

It's only fair.
    RiotZappaATLAS-Z
  • Billdinger
    Billdinger Member Posts: 311 ✭✭✭✭
    A 5 second upgrade is mandatory for the weekend @Fluxxx @Lexia. I've been maxed on XP for ions! Thank you for considering this! I'd even buy an extra bundle or 2! 
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and a dirty Martini - shaken, not stirred please 😏
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ShadowWalker
  • Sg_Death
    Sg_Death Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    Well this is just hilarious, 
    People have bought gas booster, for the jackpot event, what about that? You need to do something extra that's for sure. @Lexia
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
  • Gothgul
    Gothgul Member Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    So I wasnt crazy. Farmed 67 missions on booster for supplies before getting my first jackpot earlier in the week. 
  • rearrow1
    rearrow1 Member Posts: 59
    yup bought gasbooster and got equipment upgrade bug. with xp maxed i have now been waiting for a reaction while the bought booster expires, the upgrade would have been finished and any xp i got from any mode is wasted. 
  • bronik_dark
    bronik_dark Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    in my opinion, the chance of hitting the jackpot decreased again as it was last week, before the amendment