☃️ Happy Holidays! ☃️

Lexia
Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone!

I wanted to quickly jump in and inform you all that the team, including me, will be on holidays starting later this week and until the beginning of next year. 

We’ve had a lot of things going on this year, with some still under works, and of course much more yet to come. As always, our team is very grateful for the continued passion and love you have towards this game. I truly hope you all know that your thoughts, comments and feedback are very much involved in everything we do, one way or the other. It may not always result in something concrete in the game, but it definitely guides us in so many ways.

I would also like to personally thank you all for everything you have taught me so far, and for including me in this community. 

Have a wonderful Holiday, enjoy the rest of year 2021, and wish you all an even better year 2022! 🎆

PS. Hope you’ll enjoy all the in-game activities this week, as well as something extra coming after the next update, as a thank you for all your patience during these past two weeks. Next update with some major bug fixes is still planned for release this week (51) and most of you will also receive something extra in-game together with it, due to players participating in more than two battles during the third week of Guild Wars.

FuriousMoldovanShadowWalkerATLAS-ZNoiseratingChrisScorpioMalarkyrelb67bronik_darkYikesfearofthedarkzbotThüringerGovernatorOlgaOlgaJayZborneokidmarroba2000ShianNovellWattlaueferAngelspitm4sLe_Matden4playDeathwish19

Comments