Useless heros

Zardox
Zardox Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
When is NG going to update the traits on the useless hero’s. Let’s face it there is only a few we use in the lead and most I only use for the daily rewards. Useless in my opinion (a few) sniper Morgan, Gabriel, jerry, and others. 
ladre5ADPaqSuperheroRiotZappa

Comments

• vshield50
    vshield50 Member Posts: 2,243
    Would be even better if we can retire some Heros so that they do not show up on radio calls. The token dilution is pretty terrible at the moment and getting worse with every new hero we get...
    Killdozer187_DiElEl
  • ladre5
    ladre5 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a carol buff, one of my alltime favorite characters from the show. But they gave us beth...
    ShadowWalkerADPaqAngelspitATLAS-ZMudMoccasinWhereisHeathvshield50AnjelosDiElEl
  • pollorex
    pollorex Member Posts: 257
    Gabriel is no useless
    Hirntod
  • Novell
    Novell Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Look at flowers Beth, look at flowers... 
    Think i will never unlock Beth. Useless ass hell, like others.
    Hope NG will update old heros step by step, like they already done: Glenn, Rick, Negan and Rosita.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • MudMoccasin
    MudMoccasin Member Posts: 953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merle and Aaron (with new skin and Spiked ball hand) need Melee attacks using their severed hand weapons!!!
    ShadowWalkerAngelspitChingiscaRiotZappawmsHirntod
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Novell said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Look at flowers Beth, look at flowers... 
    Think i will never unlock Beth. Useless ass hell, like others.
    Hope NG will update old heros step by step, like they already done: Glenn, Rick, Negan and Rosita.
    I only unlocked beth because I thought I wanted to buy a 2nd CE from the BM. But now I don't. So I'm stuck with a trash scout. I fed her to a tank on distance yesterday. That's all she's good for.

Beth has joined the big three of sniper Morgan, Ezekiel and Jerry.
    Shezza10pollorexNovellDiElEl
  • Ronin_Dave
    Ronin_Dave Member Posts: 24
    I would happily sell off/trade/ or exchange several of the hero characters. This includes (first and foremost) GABRIEL, Eugene, Huntsman Daryl, Morgan & sniper Morgan, Riot Gear Glen (mostly because his tokens are so expensive), Princess and Mercer (yes, I know some people live and die by the newfound SPY/SMY team pairings…), Jerry, Ezekiel (though his reworked leader trait may make him worthwhile as an outpost defender), survivalist Rick, Tara, and Rufus.
      Moreover, I’m tired of new characters and weapons. Would much prefer to see some legitimate gameplay upgrades to make guilds more interactive and collaborative. New solo missions. Expanded camps. A customizable hero that can represent each player. The ability to custom build unique weapon/armor traits…anything to offer a more immersive playing experience, rather than an endless pursuit for XP to upgrade the newest weapon or hero. 
    ShadowWalkerDyAmondNovellFirekidADPaqAngelspitxeniiacyberoptics
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sarge_ATLAS-ZFuriousMoldovanKilldozer187_DazzlerPaste
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol he said "immersive"

@Ronin_Dave u looking to be immersed in your phone bro?

I think maybe you should check out some console gaming or maybe Occulus. Pretty cool stuff out there. You pay $XX up front for quality immersion and when you're done, you're done. Move on to the next $XX. 

Lack of immersion is one of the things that attracts me to this game. The slow, turn based action appeals to my current dynamic. If I need to stop gaming and do something else I can stop that second, walk away, do my shit, then go back and I'm not killed because the enemies have to wait for me. Love it. 

My wife don't like me immersed in anything except her.  :D

How many times did i say immerse? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

ShadowWalkerEngAamieDeathwish19FuriousMoldovanDiElElxeniiaBurmeliinis
  • avelardez
    avelardez Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won’t because that’s how they make money. People want to play with them useless hero’s and don’t know any better.
  • LoneWanderer360
    LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did he say he hates Eugene, HDaryl, and SRick?

What the heck... get rid of those 3 and my challenge stars get cut in half.
    RiotZappaADPaqAngelspitKilldozer187_DiElElDazzlerxeniia
  • DyAmond
    DyAmond Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Did he say he hates Eugene, HDaryl, and SRick?

What the heck... get rid of those 3 and my challenge stars get cut in half.
    He pretty much said the most useful and High Tier Characters are useless xD i dont really know what the hell he wants xD 

• Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I would happily sell off/trade/ or exchange several of the hero characters. This includes (first and foremost) GABRIEL, Eugene, Huntsman Daryl, Morgan & sniper Morgan, Riot Gear Glen (mostly because his tokens are so expensive), Princess and Mercer (yes, I know some people live and die by the newfound SPY/SMY team pairings…), Jerry, Ezekiel (though his reworked leader trait may make him worthwhile as an outpost defender), survivalist Rick, Tara, and Rufus.
      Moreover, I’m tired of new characters and weapons. Would much prefer to see some legitimate gameplay upgrades to make guilds more interactive and collaborative. New solo missions. Expanded camps. A customizable hero that can represent each player. The ability to custom build unique weapon/armor traits…anything to offer a more immersive playing experience, rather than an endless pursuit for XP to upgrade the newest weapon or hero. 
    Your list isn’t complete without Sasha and Yumiko…
    RiotZappaMalarkyFuriousMoldovanGovernatorDiElElxeniiaBurmeliinisTheKing
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m trying to figure out what teams he does like… 
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerMalarkyGovernatorxeniiaTheKing
  • ATLAS-Z
    Probably Shooters. I'm finding more players these days without much meta knowledge are using teams of Shooters

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

• Wortip
    Wortip Member Posts: 44
    Firekid said:
    I’m trying to figure out what teams he does like… 
    Probably Abe lead for pure damage, since the high numbers on the stats screen gives that reassuring feeling this is the strongest team ever. Coupled with whichever heroes have the highest damage. So probably Hunter Daryl since everyone has him at least 5*

give them all piercing weapons

Play up until the simple “point and shoot” strategy is no longer effective and then call it a day. 
    I’ve seen many players with this recipe 

funny thing is, it works up to about mid-level on challenge so actually a decent-ish strategy. Stress free just enjoy the game killing some walkers
    ATLAS-ZADPaqxeniia
  • ATLAS-Z
    @Wortip ahhh the good old days. Barely a faint memory... guns blazing. 

Our page :

Deathwish19
  • ghost_pepper
    ghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was a self professed casual player for years discovering the current meta. Stop giving him shit when the thread is old and he's probably too busy getting more stars now than to come post here with us forum rats.

These posts are evidence of just how bored some of us are, to keep posting on a dead thread.
    Killdozer187_ShadowWalkerxeniia
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time lol
    RiotZappa