Will NG let the community know when Ezekiel is nerfed?

2»

Comments

• veadaba
    veadaba Member Posts: 26
    edited January 2022
    I totally agree with @zeeblack. And I haven't touched Ezekiel yet either.
    After fixing Ezekiel's LT, he becomes useless again. So that means Ezekiel is permanently useless, because NG already buffed him.
    TCBRITOroganrushrichBassreactorRiotZappa
  • veadaba
    veadaba Member Posts: 26
    Lexia said:
    Sorry to hear you feel that way @zeeblack

With the Chainsaw - unfortunately it has been a difficult case to reproduce, which makes it even more difficult to fix. If you have more to share on that, please to share with support as it may very well help us find the cause and then allow us look into the fix after that.

I know it may be annoying, but with a lot of things going on, we may not always remember certain things that have been discussed or brought up. I do encourage to ask if there is anything, and I'll always aim to get back with more information whenever possible.
    @lexia Here you can see clearly. Jesus attacked 2 fast walkers with Chainsaw and the fast walker retaliated after the first hit and he was grabbed, then the walker killed by second hit and he was saved himself. It also happens to me when I can't kill them by the first hit.
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like all the super Elites are doing a Bugzekiel victory lap this challenge. 

I suppose, may as well. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

ghost_pepper
  • roganrushrich
    roganrushrich Member Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    @Lexia
    There is nothing wrong with Zek's. Let's read what you wrote in past update

If Regal Authority pushes a target, then the enemy attack will not happen at all, and neither will the survivor's retaliate attack

Well, the Morning Star special functionality - The main target is never a body shot on your own turn

So here we are, it's illogical to "fix the bug" with his LT. OK, I can understand bugs with Bulldozer and Shield, but fixing the way how it must working with MS - it's insane
    ThanosOfTitanBurmeliinis
  • tallinie
    tallinie Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    It will be a pity to lose Ezekiel after a few weeks, he added more strategic elements to melee play. 

What is more evident bug is ability to interrupt non stunnable walkers without actually moving them (i.e. there was no space behind them). Changing only that, and restricting Ezekiel's LT to melees only, would have been better decision but seems we are back to SMY.
    Superhero
  • Thüringer
    Thüringer Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭✭
    @Lexia
    There is nothing wrong with Zek's. Let's read what you wrote in past update

If Regal Authority pushes a target, then the enemy attack will not happen at all, and neither will the survivor's retaliate attack

Well, the Morning Star special functionality - The main target is never a body shot on your own turn

So here we are, it's illogical to "fix the bug" with his LT. OK, I can understand bugs with Bulldozer and Shield, but fixing the way how it must working with MS - it's insane

Yes, the Morning Star special functionality is, that the main target is never a body shot on your own turn.

But Regal Authorithy does not happen on your own turn.
    Burmeliinis
  • Bassreactor
    Bassreactor Member Posts: 133
    Regal Authorithy does not happen on your own turn. this is logical collision. I think your turns and enemy turns, must be atomic and queued.
    Enemy Turn:
    >Regal Authorithy
    >Overwatch
    <Enemy Attack
    >Retaliate
  • ultimateevil13
    ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 36
    edited January 2022
    then please fix the bug like fire damage with ranged weapons like the spear

RiotZappaADPaqghost_pepperSuperheroNovell
  • RiotZappa
    RiotZappa Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭
    then please fix the bug like fire damage with ranged weapons like the spear

That bug's allowed.

You might spend gold on healing or pop a medkit.
    ADPaqghost_pepperNovell
  • Winston457
    Winston457 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    NG: Let's update Ezekiel's terrible LT.
    Players: Whoa! This new Ezekiel is awesome with the MS.
    Players: *still use SPY/SMY for most missions*
    NG: Oh, Ezekiel's LT is a bug, we will have to "fix" it.
    Players: But it has made melee somewhat useable, but not overpowered. Why change him?
    NG: Because we hate melee and fun
    Players: That sounds about right. Guess we'll put Zeke back on the bench.
    NG: Oh, we decided to put Zeke tokens in the new GW shop
    RiotZappaShadowWalkerSuperherochokabichAngelspitADPaqNovellBassreactor
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing the thread since the conversation is not being constructive any more.
    RiotZappaSuperheroBurmeliinisBigBob
This discussion has been closed.