One thing you'd like to see in NML in 2022 💡

Comments

• Yikes
    Yikes Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a mercy mechanism implemented for survivor trait rerolls.  Right now, the game is tracking the last 2 traits that were rejected so that it doesn’t come up on the next reroll. Please also track the number of times the player reject all options and keep the original trait.  It’s a single number. Then for each time the replacement traits were rejected, offer some number of discount for the next reroll.  

For example, if the player rejects 5 times and the discount is 5 tokens for each rejection, then the discount for that survivor’s trait reroll should be reduced by 25. Once a trait replacement is accepted, the number of rejection is set back to zero and the discount is also zero. This way, there’s a mechanism in place for players to eventually get the desired trait and progress is always made even when the offered replacement traits are rejected. 
    NoiseratingionicaShadowWalkerghost_pepperFirekidMudMoccasinCassadagaVolusiapatwalkerJordanYuki
  • Hawaii
    Hawaii Member Posts: 74
    Rewards for players that visit the forum.
    ATLAS-Zghost_pepperHellnightechonapRiotZappaJordanYuki
  • WeekendWarrior
    WeekendWarrior Member Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    Please make warriors and bruisers move same as scouts.
    RiotZappa
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please make warriors and bruisers move same as scouts.
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41965/new-armor-trait-light-weight

Comment bro

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• donam
    donam Member Posts: 16
    There should be a new weapon or trait that could guarantee tank kills. Those things are just tedious to keep pushing away/hitting and if a needle or knife could “1 and done” that would be awesome.
    FirekidPhalanx44MudMoccasinMuirnaRiotZappaghost_pepperionica
  • Hellnight
    Hellnight Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Possibility of exchanging weapons during the mission. For example using the harpoon and then exchanging for the Christmas one would be great to give more variety to the challenges 
    ionica
  • Hellnight
    Swap a character's traits for another of the same class. For example, exchanging Eugene's traits for Negan's, and thus a favorite character of many can be used more. 
    ionica
  • Hellnight
    Annual "Show Me What You Got" Event
    * free gas
    * free healing
    * locked tools
    * unlimited star challenge
    Ideal to motivate FTP players and give PTW more competition.
    A single event a year that would attract more players to invest later on being able to see its full potential, and that would represent greater profit for NG and greater satisfaction in the community.
    NoiseratingRiotZappaghost_pepperionicaCassadagaVolusia
  • ATLAS-Z
    edited March 2022
    @Hellnight i guess you missed the "one suggestion per person" bit?

Read the OP 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

• Hellnight
    ATLAS-Z said:

Read the OP 
    One suggestion per comment is. They are separated to be able to identify the "likes" and identify which proposals have more followers. 😊
    ShadowWalkerNoiseratingdalmer
  • Troublemaker
    Troublemaker Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something to justify my comeback! 😂🤘🏻
    echonapghost_pepper
  • ATLAS-Z
    Hellnight said:
    ATLAS-Z said:

Read the OP 
    One suggestion per comment is. They are separated to be able to identify the "likes" and identify which proposals have more followers. 😊

Well if that's the case I can give lots more. Maybe @Lexia or @zbot can tell me I misunderstood. 

Our page :

• zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s one wish per person @Hellnight so choose wisely
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And no you can’t wish for more wishes either
    ShadowWalkerMudMoccasinAngelspitpatwalker
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexia said:
    Cheeky two-parter @ATLAS-Z
    Pot kettle black? :wink:@ATLAS-Z
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-Z
    edited March 2022
    WellyLuga said:
    Lexia said:
    Cheeky two-parter @ATLAS-Z
    Pot kettle black? :wink:@ATLAS-Z

Lol yeah yeah. But mines really just one idea. 

Guild wars is so popular for many reasons, but one big one is because it brings everyone together in a special coop kind of way. 

I would like to see more of this, if it can be done thru outpost revamp, that's be great. If not, another game mode. 

Community is important to me, our friends, working together, completing goals together... I think that's what had kept this game alive for so long... And I'd like to see NG invest in this area.

The kind of idea I have might not be a "direct money maker" for NGs, but it will hopefully strengthen the community bond and keep players engaged... And that increases longevity and in turn increases long term revenue. 

Team Outpost, or Team Scavenge, or Team Distance even... 

One guy struggling with the distance could send an S.O.S. which appears as a button next to their Name in Game, another player could come in and do the mission (effectively "rescuing" them) and then they could venture on. 

It's no simple thing I suggest, or QOL, but I think others here have that covered. (some very fine ideas btw). 

I love this game and this community. 

Happy hunting 😘

Our page :

AngelspitionicaHellnight
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i will share here my “no double characters” thread

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/452624

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve already used my one(ish) idea so if someone who hasn’t could possibly suggest that sureshot trait be changed to have a damage boost part similar to the powerstrike trait that would be great. 
    NoiseratingATLAS-ZShadowWalkerWellyLugaMrLuckyDresdenMalarky
  • Dresden
    Dresden Member Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    I wish that Sure shot and all of the "dead" traits would be revamped to be better than what they currently offer. Using all of my hard earned reroll tokens to constantly cycle through weak, floppy traits for 1 good trait, makes the process of building an effective character take entirely too long. Especially when that ends up making each of my characters a trait clone. Revisiting these currently useless traits and updating them would lead to more variety, new team combos and for me at least, more fun and reasons to stare at my screen longer.
    CassadagaVolusiaghost_pepperFirekidNoiseratingATLAS-ZShadowWalkerRiotZappaRohlikzauchem
  • CassadagaVolusia
    CassadagaVolusia Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2022
    I'm not sure if this would help optimize anything, but it would just be interesting if there were some unique weapons for the ranged classes that let them fight like a melee class. Scouts already have the Bayonet musket that gives them a ranged attack; why not an equivalent for a ranged character? The harpoon gun lets a Hunter fight sort of similarly to a Shooter character, Bruisers have several weaons that function like the Warrior weapons... there are probably other examples, but that's all that comes to mind right now. 

Also, just adding this part as an afterthought, but it'd be cool if there were a "bean bag shotgun" for Hunters that would let them do Pushback.
    ghost_pepper
  • Skywithin
    Skywithin Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Simple badge crafting - tell player what the next crafted badge is going to be or at least even/odd position + bonus
  • ionica
    ionica Member Posts: 83
    @pirate1125 I am sure all the accounts are safely stored.
    Do what you can to stop the conflict (protest etc), get it to stop, and I'm sure NG will stop the ban.
  • MichelWars
    MichelWars Member Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    1 Gostaríamos de ver a integração com Fear the walking dead trazendo novas histórias e personagens 

2 gostaria de ver pwrsonagens importantes na serie que ainda nao foram adicionados ao jogo como simon, luke, tyresse, hershell, magna, conie ligya, Judith.

3. Gostariamos que dessem uma cara nova ao posto avançado pois foi abandonado. 

4. Gostaria que zumbis que fazem parte da hordas não fossem acertados pelo tiro de vigia pois eles não representam ameaça.

5. Gostariamos de ver a morning star nas lojas de gw e mercado clandestino.

6. Gostariamos de novas missões de capítulos.

7. Gostariamos de uma variedade maior de desafios com menos repetições, e que todos os desafios existentes sejam utilizados novamente (aqueles que foram abandonados no fundo do bau)

8. Gostariamos que as recompensas por missões de humanos na Gw fossem melhores.

1 We would like to see integration with Fear the walking dead bringing new stories and characters

2 would like to see important characters in the series that have not yet been added to the game like simon, luke, tyresse, hershell, magna, conie ligya, Judith.

3. We would like you to give the outpost a new look as it has been abandoned.

4. I would like zombies that are part of the hordes not to be hit by the sniper shot as they pose no threat.

5. We would like to see the morning star in the gw stores and underground market.

6. We would like new chapter quests.

7. We would like a wider variety of challenges with fewer repetitions, and for all existing challenges to be used again (those that were abandoned at the bottom of the chest)

8. We wish the rewards for human quests in Gw were better.
    Muirna
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An 8 fold list in a thread asking you to name one thing... 🤔

MichelWarsShadowWalkerechonapKilldozer187_Shezza10
  • MichelWars
    MichelWars Member Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Uma troca de talentos mais honesta, faça com que um talento rejeitado ou removido não apareça novamente até que TODOS os talentos tenham rolado.

For a more honest talent swap, make a rejected or removed talent not appear again until ALL talents have rolled.
    MuirnaCassadagaVolusiaRiotZappa
  • HellJesus_
    HellJesus_ Member Posts: 21 ✭✭✭
    the only thing I want to see in the game. this is what NG they didn’t mix politics and the game ...... and stop wrote late
    MichelWarsmiori199373RiotZappa
  • RaiderDave
    RaiderDave Member Posts: 6
    Hello I would like to improve outpost by adding The ability to pick difficulty like 10 tokens for normal 15 for hard 20 for expert is that something that could work?
    ATLAS-ZCassadagaVolusiaMudMoccasinRiotZappaBojangles
  • MudMoccasin
    MudMoccasin Member Posts: 953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if this would help optimize anything, but it would just be interesting if there were some unique weapons for the ranged classes that let them fight like a melee class. Scouts already have the Bayonet musket that gives them a ranged attack; why not an equivalent for a ranged character? The harpoon gun lets a Hunter fight sort of similarly to a Shooter character, Bruisers have several weaons that function like the Warrior weapons... there are probably other examples, but that's all that comes to mind right now. 

Also, just adding this part as an afterthought, but it'd be cool if there were a "bean bag shotgun" for Hunters that would let them do Pushback.
    This would be ideal:

This discussion has been closed.