CHANGE THE NAME - Guild wars should be called SPY / SMY wars

Zardox
Zardox Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
Title says it all NML has turned into another shootem up game. All you need is the above teams and no one else. Need to find a new game.
WDW76PasteRiotZappaeuchidNovellliorsalmans7eyeW8ATLAS-ZCarl_Tyreese999BloodyChainsaw

Comments

• avelardez
    avelardez Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many heroes. But we had just survivors before heroes. It was the traits of your amor and weapons that counted. It was a range game then with some LLS action for free game play. Then melee came up for a few years now it’s back to range. I’ve been saying this for years now. You just need certain hero’s only nothing else. But no one cares because they want the heroes. Sasha will always be the game changer hero that will never go away. 
    Carl_Tyreese999RiotZappa
  • UserDoe
    UserDoe Member Posts: 45
    If we could use every toon only six times per island war would be much harder but probably also way more interesting as it would require more strategy.
    Ü30 Deutschland
    RiotZappaZardoxwms
  • euchid
    euchid Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just plain wrong you dont need princess.
    ShadowWalker
  • Wattlauefer
    Wattlauefer Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need new kind of maps where for sample melee the better choice. For example maps with more corner and less free space.
    Zardox
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need new kind of maps where for sample melee the better choice. For example maps with more corner and less free space.

Ummm that's actually worse for melee dude. You played much sanctuary lately? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

DixonciderSg_DeathHirntodwms
  • JordanYuki
    JordanYuki Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if they gave some Status Effect Resistance from range attacks to Armoured Walkers and Metalheads and made them weaker to melee somehow?
    EngAamieShadowWalker
  • ATLAS-Z
    What If there was Double Value Max level mission, but there were no walkers. 

Just 40 random humans from the enemy pvp defenders ...set to level 50,and running amuck and effing up EVERYTHING.

OHHH MAN.... 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Dixoncider
  • ATLAS-Z

Something like this only the bottle are exploding barrels? LOTS of them

Our page :

Noiserating
  • Yikes
    Yikes Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭✭
    ATLAS-Z said:
    What If there was Double Value Max level mission, but there were no walkers. 

Just 40 random humans from the enemy pvp defenders ...set to level 50,and running amuck and effing up EVERYTHING.

OHHH MAN.... 
    It may already be in the works. Take a look at the video. This is like 40 scouts. Imagine if it was 40 shooters. 
     :D 
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-Z
    I like the exploding barrels idea @Lexia

Call it boom barrel 2 challenge

All barrels are close enough to domino blast if one is triggered. Bad day for ranged. 

Our page :

• ATLAS-Z
    edited April 2022
    Or just a Warehouse challenge with old crystallized Dynamite everywhere... One shot from a ranged weapon and the whole map explodes and you auto fail? Could be a lot of fun!

Our page :

• JordanYuki
    JordanYuki Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Maps with fog or smoke could be interesting, they could reduce accuracy of range survivors and maybe visibility. Like if there’s fog or your standing in an area with smoke you can only see 3 spaces around your survivor.
    ShadowWalkerNoiserating
  • ATLAS-Z
    Maps with fog or smoke could be interesting, they could reduce accuracy of range survivors and maybe visibility. Like if there’s fog or your standing in an area with smoke you can only see 3 spaces around your survivor.

Oooo Decimator requires line of sight to even target anything... Very interesting Jords

Our page :

JordanYuki
  • Khelhagar
    Khelhagar Member Posts: 3
    here is the proof melee works too

n00bZardoxDocGonzo
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice but you were lucky to get the best possible spawn (5 rounds with 1 walker only) and no unstunnable walkers.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Hirntod
  • DyAmond
    DyAmond Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Zardox said:
    Title says it all NML has turned into another shootem up game. All you need is the above teams and no one else. Need to find a new game.
    Whos forcing you to use those teams?

Cause im doing 20ABC with Zeke, Eugene And Rick
    DresdenHirntod
  • Zardox
    Zardox Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    good for you. I’ve done the same except a different team. The problem is tanks once I get stunned the only way out is a blast grenade. And you can’t tell me that you complete the missions without tools
  • BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    Khelhagar said:
    here is the proof melee works too

That was awesome  B)
  • Hirntod
    Hirntod Member Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Zardox said:
    good for you. I’ve done the same except a different team. The problem is tanks once I get stunned the only way out is a blast grenade. And you can’t tell me that you complete the missions without tools

Tools are made for using. Since Next Games provides plenty of them, why not throwing a grenade in a emergency situation? I've got more than 80 EA of every kind of tool on stock - without ever having bought some for cash. If not for sector 20, for what else should I use them?
    Ingame Username: el presidente