April Fool’s Day - Forum Competition!

Lexia
Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

April Fool’s Day - Forum Competition! 

Unlike what the Walkers have, this is something we want to be contagious - laughter!

For this years April Fool’s Day we are kicking off a small competition here on the Forum. To participate, in this thread below write your best idea for a prank you’d pull in the game in honour of April Fool’s day.

ONE entry per person. All participants will receive a special Forum badge, and three winners will be picked to get an in-game radio bundle!

Winners will be chosen by the NML team, so bring your A-game. 

Competition starts now and ends on Wednesday 6.4.2022 at 12PM UTC. Winners will be announced on Friday 8.4.2022 here in this same thread.

FuriousMoldovanFirekidcapibaraShianm4sGovernatorATLAS-ZShadowWalkerLady JTRIADArelb67NoFovospatwalker

Comments

• harryhedges1
    harryhedges1 Member Posts: 1
    The prank I would choose is that at any given time we have to play as the walkers instead of our heroes or all our heroes have become walkers. Would be a fun gimmick!
    ShadowWalkerCarl_Tyreese999Lady JDiElElPP1990
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prank would be to randomise everyone’s camp, then every time they log in everything’s moved around. You could also switch the icons around the edge of the screen too, so the green missions button moves top left and radio calls is top right etc. 
    Winston457ShadowWalkervnicat46Lady JDiElElNoiserating
  • Adz
    Adz Member Posts: 2
    Best prank would be for people to log on to find their base's walls wrecked, walkers causing havoc inside, all buildings, tents etc ablaze, resources and level reduced to zero with a message "You left the newbie guarding the gate and the dead got in. Game over."
    Winston457NatsuDarkCarl_Tyreese999Lady JShadowWalkerDiElElFuriousMoldovanNoFovosvnicat46
  • vnicat46
    vnicat46 Member Posts: 2
    İ think it will be geat prank if walkers dont get any damage
    GovernatorShadowWalkercapibaraLady JNoFovos
  • TheUltimatebait
    TheUltimatebait Member Posts: 1
    best prank would be 

my dad comes back with the milk he said he would buy 25years ago
    ShadowWalkerWellyLugaFuriousMoldovanAngelspitpollorex
  • Dustyplains
    Dustyplains Member Posts: 1
    Rubber weapons. Everything would still work but some or all weapons would be floppy 
    ShadowWalker
  • olewear
    olewear Member Posts: 24 ✭✭✭
    Best prank would be to swap the heroes and their classes, e.g. make Mercer a Bruiser, Sasha a Scout, …
    NoFovos
  • johnmcginn77
    johnmcginn77 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2022
    The 'Why Are You Attacking Yourself?' Prank. All attacks from heroes affect that hero and not the walkers e.g. If Sasha is equipped with the Harpoon Gun she would root herself when using a charge attack, Yumiko would attack herself and get attacked by all other ranged members of her team too, Alpha would set herself on fire when using the Festive Shotgun etc. 

FirekidCarl_Tyreese999patwalker
  • wttan5
    wttan5 Member Posts: 6
    A best in game prank would be to get all heroes and survivors to have the same face for a day while letting the game still run it’s natural course. And at the end of the day, players who had played are awarded with April Fools gold of 1000, which needs to be spend within the next day
    ShadowWalkerCarl_Tyreese999LeeInTheActionvnicat46Lady J
  • find2046
    find2046 Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    how about eliminate all guild? 
    capibaraLady J
  • Shian
    Shian Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Switch every single hero leader trait to each other but still keep the description said how the trait are supposed to work
    For example Sasha on bodyshot gain Charge point but being randomly switched to Tara Healing Charge but the description is still said that you gain Charge point from bodyshot
    Each time you play a mission it will randomized 
    Lady JMalarky
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best prank I'd pull would be on my guild mates... "Hello Guildies. I have made the difficult decision to leave the game effective by the end of the day. It's been a fun 6 years as your leader, but I have to leave the game because I am seeing walkers IRL when I go out and my therapist says that is not a good thing. So, with that, I do want to say one last thing...  APRIL FOOLS!" :lol:

ShadowWalkercapibaraCarl_Tyreese999MrLuckyLady JSPC_TORRESAngelspit
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best prank NG could play on me... "We have decided to eliminate all Forum Badges." :lol:

ATLAS-ZcapibaraMrLuckyLady JSPC_TORRESAngelspit
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vnicat46 said:
    i vote this ..that would be a funny challenge 😂😂
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    vnicat46
  • Phalanx44
    Phalanx44 Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 'Server Error' prank;
    Run a script that forces every player to replay the introduction mission on their first start up of the day, as if their account was reset, and a new game was started, but after completion, you return to your normal camp and progress state. The bonfire can then show a notification icon showing an April Fool's message.
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A special ×3 token hero call, with rerolls and only costs one radio, but then all the results are Jerry.
    capibaraLady JBigBobHellnightMalarky
  • AndréP
    AndréP Member Posts: 1
    A new free weapon:  The big fish!
    ATLAS-ZLady J
  • WastelandMan
    WastelandMan Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    The best in-game prank for April Fool's Day is to release premium access in next update 
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the games starts, force all players to click on an update link before they can play:

This update will fix all current bugs, bring Guild Wars out of Beta mode, and reward you with 21 day gas and 2x XP bundle. First 100 players to upgrade will also receive 100,000 gold!
    NOTE: Volume must be turned to full before clicking update link or game will lock you out for 72 hours.

Update link --> https://r.mtdv.me/hEVyt7gvMj
    ShadowWalkerGovernatorAnjeloscapibaraLady JarqbsDiElElpatwalker
  • Anjelos
    Anjelos Member Posts: 73
    Announce update with guild wars not in beta version 👌
    WastelandManShadowWalkerCronuscapibaraLady JDiElElFuriousMoldovan
  • vnicat46
    vnicat46 Member Posts: 2
    capibara said:
    vnicat46 said:
    i vote this ..that would be a funny challenge 😂😂
    Thanks for vote :)
    capibara
  • MrLucky
    MrLucky Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about if all our survivors and Heroes were dressed in Rosita's season 4 sexy little alternative outfit!?  ;)
    ShadowWalkerCronusCarl_Tyreese999capibaraLady JDiElElvnicat46patwalker
  • LeeInTheAction
    LeeInTheAction Member Posts: 2
    How about this, players will get notified that the game has an update and they can choose between updating the game or close the game.
    If they update the game (and they will have to) a simple loading bar will appear,  however it will not load, nor update anything, small text will appear on top of the loading bar giving players  tips on how to avoid walkers, after the update ends, u will get a pop up message saying " you're now infected"  the screen will look a bit more reddish and all text including names will be changed to  zombie noise text... Perhaps "Raaahhhh" or Wwrhhaaa" and finally at the end of the day things will go back to normal
    capibara
  • midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Member Posts: 1
    I think a good prank would be if Raiders reanimated as walkers. Even a player's own dead characters could reanimate.
    capibaraLeeInTheActionLady J
  • Pain Walker
    Pain Walker Member, Content Creator Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have a link in News Section linking to this Forum Thread telling them the game is shutting down... and even add a pic of it so they click on the link and find out a News Hub exists now!

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Perlacapibararelb67
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

THIS WEEKEND TWICE AS MUCH GOLD IN CRATES AND 3X MORE LIKELY TO FIND GOLD

EVENT STARTS TODAY AND ENDS SUNDAY NIGHT 04/03/2022

....april fools. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

LeeInTheActionLady JcapibaraDiElElGovernator
  • Lady J
    Lady J Member Posts: 203
    Announce that next update will improve the jackpot weekend event: a lot more jackpots with unbelievable amounts of radios and gold, fragments, components, legendary (and outstanding) gear, tools… 😜😂

Anjeloscapibara
  • Wattlauefer
    Wattlauefer Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    add several special walkers with 1 heal point and low damage to maps, e.g. in outpost