Official Origins II Update Thread

Comments

• Carl_Tyreese999
    Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Hooded Michonne looks so badass 😍

We need more skins 🙏
    Especially for Series Finale update in October. Remaining characters like Aaron, Eugene, Rosita, Daryl, Negan and Ezekiel needs a fresh look. 

Also I made this Origin 2 Sasha skin when she was introduced with Tyresse 👍

I think it's interesting that the Hooded Michonne Skin is only available via the premium survival pass. I think if they added a few more skins in a similar fashion (as well as some exclusive survivor outfits) on top of the re-skinned premium weapons as a reward each season, the cosmetic lovers like myself would have an easier time paying for the pass. @lexia
    BigBobMudMoccasinMatthewR1
  • WhereisHeath
    WhereisHeath Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's interesting that the Hooded Michonne Skin is only available via the premium survival pass. I think if they added a few more skins in a similar fashion (as well as some exclusive survivor outfits) on top of the re-skinned premium weapons as a reward each season, the cosmetic lovers like myself would have an easier time paying for the pass. @lexia
    The fact that Michonne skin is available via survival pass brings me hope.. I think they will continue making quality skins for other characters because those premium weapons are not attractive enough.. 
    Carl_Tyreese999MatthewR1
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I really hope it's not the grand prize :lol:. Not too long ago we got an alt skin for Rick, Daryl and Glenn... for free. All of the other other outfits you could buy with gold. What's with all the premium cosmetic stuff? I was actually quite looking forward to getting a reskinned Michonne until I heard we had to open our wallets for it.
    ATLAS-ZShezza10ShadowWalkerRiotZappaMatthewR1
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WellyLuga said:
    I really hope it's not the grand prize :lol:. Not too long ago we got an alt skin for Rick, Daryl and Glenn... for free. All of the other other outfits you could buy with gold. What's with all the premium cosmetic stuff? I was actually quite looking forward to getting a reskinned Michonne until I heard we had to open our wallets for it.

Not too often you earn a JSS from me friend lol. 

Cosmetic stuff is a great way for gaming companies to earn cash that doesn't widen the pay-to-win gap. I'm all for this and hope to see more of it. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

WhereisHeathWastelandManEngAamieMatthewR1
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chameleon pass hiding Michonne's new outfit behind a paywall make dozer angry 😡 
    GovernatorWellyLugaMatthewR1
  • WellyLuga
    ATLAS-Z said:
    WellyLuga said:

Not too often you earn a JSS from me friend lol. 

Cosmetic stuff is a great way for gaming companies to earn cash that doesn't widen the pay-to-win gap. I'm all for this and hope to see more of it. 
    Haha no I get that, mostly I just hope it doesn't replace the weapon. It's bad enough having alt skin weapons without this becoming the top prize
    Shezza10ATLAS-ZWhereisHeathMatthewR1
  • ATLAS-Z
    I'll agree with that @WellyLuga

Can't imagine they'd do that but I've been disappointed before so... 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

MatthewR1
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this is an idea. Sell a super exclusive skin to one player only, and instead of having a set price have an auction and see who makes the highest bid. Call it an NFT and we are talking millions $$$  :D
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    JordanYukiShadowWalkerATLAS-ZMudMoccasinFuriousMoldovanStalker20warlock1271MatthewR1
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this is an idea. Sell a super exclusive skin to one player only, and instead of having a set price have an auction and see who makes the highest bid. Call it an NFT and we are talking millions $$$  :D

"Insightful"... 😏 😄
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    ShadowWalkerMatthewR1
  • Hirntod
    Hirntod Member Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    The Tool Tip for the Weakening trait says:
    Melee attacks that inflict weakened immediately benefit from the effect.
    I'm not quite sure how to interpret this - does it mean that the attack that inflicts weakened already does benefit? Or are only the following attacks on this target affected?

Ingame Username: el presidente
    MatthewR1
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the way I’ve read it, as otherwise there would be no reason to have that wording there, is that if you inflict weakening then that attack is guaranteed to be a non bodyshot and have a chance to charge. 
    HirntodFuriousMoldovanMatthewR1
  • BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    Firekid said:
    So the way I’ve read it, as otherwise there would be no reason to have that wording there, is that if you inflict weakening then that attack is guaranteed to be a non bodyshot and have a chance to charge. 
    That’s my reading, too. And would this mean it’s not possible to leave a stunnable enemy showing weakened status with a bruiser? 
    MatthewR1
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t see why not, weakened isn’t a status symbol, it’s like a red vortex around the walker,
    so should be easy to see which stunned walkers are weak. 
    MatthewR1
  • BenjaminT
    It’s not a status effect? Are you sure? That seems odd, I assumed it’d be in the class of burning, crippled and stunned. Though I guess you can be burning and stunned at the same time. I must’ve assumed weakened would be more like crippled in that other effects override it
    MatthewR1
  • ATLAS-Z
    It’s not a status effect? Are you sure? That seems odd, I assumed it’d be in the class of burning, crippled and stunned. Though I guess you can be burning and stunned at the same time. I must’ve assumed weakened would be more like crippled in that other effects override it

He said status effect symbol

It is still a status effect

Our page :

MatthewR1
  • BenjaminT
    What’s the difference?
    MatthewR1
  • BenjaminT
    Will weakened be more like burning than crippled then? In that it’s applied independently of other status effects, and not overridden?
    MatthewR1
  • ATLAS-Z
    Will weakened be more like burning than crippled then? In that it’s applied independently of other status effects, and not overridden?

Were you around for the great status effect symbol revamp debacle with the rotating status symbols? What a nightmare that was. 

Our page :

ShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovanBurmeliinisMatthewR1
  • BenjaminT
    Ah, afraid not. I think that’s before my time. Sorry if I’ve opened some old wounds  :#

Think I’ve got it now though, and it makes perfect sense to be weakened and stunned at the same time. Don’t know what I was thinking 
    FuriousMoldovanMatthewR1
  • JordanYuki
    JordanYuki Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s 2 things I’m surprised weren't improved in this update.

1. Perseverance, Punish, Critical Aim, Follow Through and the new Weakening trait weren’t added to the badge bonuses. Soon I’ll be rerolling RGG to Perseverance / Weakening / Lucky / Punish, 3 of those traits can’t be badge bonuses.

2. I’m glad were getting an awesome new trait (Weakening) but I wasn’t even done rerolling my guys to perseverance. I was hoping for an improvement to the reroll system. Someone posted an idea that I really liked, where every time we’d refuse both traits after rerolling, the cost of the next reroll would be reduced by 5 each time until you pick a trait. I also have 2 ideas of my own. A Reroll + Token for season passes, when used you could choose between all available traits to get the desired trait. A Reroll event where all daily quests would give reroll tokens for the weekend.

@Lexia
    ShadowWalkerNoiseratingBurmeliinisRiotZappaStalker20MatthewR1打不过就跑
  • ATLAS-Z
    edited July 2022
    @Lexia or if you want to simplify the badge bonus situation, just add a few % to all (no bonus) type badges, until its equal or 1 less than bonus would be. Examples below. 

Damage (no bonus)
    - new max 21-22%

Critical Damage (no bonus) 
    -new max 27-28%

Damage Reduction (no bonus) 
    -new max 25-26%

Health (no bonus) 
    - new max 28-29%

Critical Chance (no bonus) 
    - new max 25-26%

Bump these and you'll eliminate the need for future traits to be incorporated.

You can even add in a Building upgrade if you want to make us spend some tomatoes on Craftsman 3.

Our page :

NovellRohlikzauchemGallifreyMatthewR1faster
  • JordanYuki
    JordanYuki Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking maybe they didn’t add them because they’re planning a craftsman building lvl 3. Council upgrade should be soon, wasn’t the last one in September last year?
    MichelWarsMatthewR1
  • Burmeliinis
    Still no real changes to GW. Will we see a draw this season for the no #1 spot? 
  • bronik_dark
    bronik_dark Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    my friends in the guild updated the game and that's what they have zombies are somehow cloudy and transparent, it's impossible to see who is who
    Burmeliinisladre5MichelWarsMatthewR1
  • Burmeliinis
    Agree. The Transparency is awful. The walkers look like ghosts and it's impossible to see their level or the fast walker sign.

Also the x35 multiplier was as expected far too large. Now 97 players in the top 100 have played expert mode.

Maybe dial it back to x10 or x15 ?
    MichelWarsMatthewR1
  • ATLAS-Z
    The new multiplier is great.

Entire top 100 should all be expert mode, which will still not be the case most likely. 

Our page :

WellyLugaBenjaminTRiotZappaGallifreyMatthewR1
  • Phalanx44
    Phalanx44 Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it a few more days.. scores in high 10s (or even hundreds) of millions take days to post, or so i hear..

I dont necessarily think the x35 multiplier is too much for a week like this where the hero selection is sub-optimal, but on a Sasha/Princess week, or even a S.Rick week, there will be a huge influx of new top scores.
    MatthewR1
  • WellyLuga
    edited July 2022
    ATLAS-Z said:
    The new multiplier is great.

Entire top 100 should all be expert mode, which will still not be the case most likely. 
    Agree 100%. Christ, let's not nerf it already. Besides it's nice to get a big score for the excruciatingly dull 20-30 minutes I can force myself to sit through :lol:

I'm sure the hardcore psychopaths who sit there playing for days on end will eventually make the leaderboard when they finish.
    ATLAS-ZShezza10MatthewR1
  • bronik_dark
    bronik_dark Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    my friends in the guild updated the game and that's what they have zombies are somehow cloudy and transparent, it's impossible to see who is who
    this is what zombies look like,transparent

MatthewR1
  • MichelWars
    MichelWars Member Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    does anyone like these transparent level icons? because I hated it, it makes my vision very difficult and doesn't improve the game at all, the way it was before was perfect. It was the same thing they did with status icons in the past, they were perfect, then they changed for no reason and it was terrible, then weeks later they corrected it, but the ideal would be never to have messed with it.
    BurmeliinisKrabbatorMatthewR1