Please fix GW 
    Please fix bug in the gamę
    A lot of topić forum reported bug, stupid moving zombie etc
    The Expendables - Polska gildia
    hdhdhBurmeliinisSg_DeathWastelandMan
  • Burmeliinis
    Burmeliinis Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    It's a hassle but the blue dot was not always showing earlier also, so just make sure to assign missions or sectors to everyone playing and you'll be fine.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    打不过就跑Muirna
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..and this?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    BigBob
  • Dani1982
    Dani1982 Member Posts: 9
    Der is heute gar nicht im Krieg gemeldet, was soll das? 
  • Dani1982
    Dani1982 Member Posts: 9
    Der is gar nicht gemeldet im krieg
  • Winston457
    Winston457 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    My Guild has not played yet, but due to all of this we are already planning how we will attack tomorrow.  While also knowing that this GW may be canceled at any moment.

Is NG still on vacation?  I know America has a pretty terrible vacation policy compared to most of Europe, but I would think they would be back by now and could give us some indication that they know there is a problem. 
    BigBobGovernator
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Guild has not played yet, but due to all of this we are already planning how we will attack tomorrow.  While also knowing that this GW may be canceled at any moment.

Is NG still on vacation?  I know America has a pretty terrible vacation policy compared to most of Europe, but I would think they would be back by now and could give us some indication that they know there is a problem. 

This is news to me. I'm in America, got pretty decent vacation time. What's the vacations like in Helsinki Finland where Next Games is headquartered?

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stefankingx
    Stefankingx Member Posts: 34
    We lost 2 attacks due to missing blue dots and confusion. GW is highly competitive. 2 lost attacks = lost war. Next Games please fix GW mode before wasting more players time and money. Get your act together. Was it the plan to use the community as a test for bugs. We are unhappy.
    Governatorhdhdh
  • tutiac
    tutiac Member Posts: 11
    Map showing that areas cleared by more than one player, but more worrying, players attacking when they are not!
  • hdhdh
    hdhdh Member Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    It's true, losing attacks and resources which people spend real money on, in a game mode that is glitched without any notice, seems unscrupulous to me
  • hdhdh
    hdhdh Member Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    There is also a glitch where one player in my guild has used all their attacks but it is still showing one attack remaining to everyone. This hinders planning as we needed one more attack to finish a sector. Also, another player in my guild is unable to access the GW shop.
  • ADPaq
    ADPaq Member Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    ATLAS-Z said:

This is news to me. I'm in America, got pretty decent vacation time. What's the vacations like in Helsinki Finland where Next Games is headquartered?

Maybe it's how US culture is portrayed abroad, but here in the UK that's what I've heard about holiday entitlement in the US as well. For the record, I get 27 days of holiday + 8 days of bank holiday (public holidays) giving 35 days off in total. However, the legal minimum for a full time worker in the UK is 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays so 28 in total.

Google indicates Finland has 12 (damn that's nice) public holidays a year and a minimum of 25 days per year annual leave, giving a total of 37 days off per year. That would appear to be much more generous than the UK.
  • Winston457
    Winston457 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    ATLAS-Z said:

There are plenty of people in America that get great vacation time.  However, unlike a lot of other countries, there is no minimum mandate.  It is purely up to the company.  So you have to luck into a good company that offers good vacation because they are awesome, or you have to have the leverage to negotiate for good vacation.

It's also not only about how much PTO one has, but how they can use it.  This here interweb is chock full of stories that show how petty middle-managers take joy in denying people their earned PTO.  I'm lucky with my vacation time, my company is very flexible and understands that vacation time is for being used, not just as a carrot to get new employees to sign on.  I know others are not as lucky.  As with too many things, the less you are being paid, the more some companies will try to take advantage.
    Governator
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I just read an article. That's some crazy crazy s***. Europeans got it pretty good spoiled asses LOL

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

BenjaminTWinston457GovernatorShadowWalker
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tux77 said:
    Do we know what NG intends to do about this glitch? Will it require postponing next week? @Lexia

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/50810/guild-wars-issues-and-next-steps-️
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • McM
    McM Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2022
    By the way .. we all know that Blue Dot is missed ... But also the Green Dot that shows wich clan mates are connected .. isn't working correctly.

Is this a new GW Nightmare level??

(Like in the Distance mode  ^-^)
    BenjaminT