7th Anniversary Challenge mapset in the making - which map is your favorite?

Lexia
Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

We wanted to add a bit more to this years NML Anniversary celebration, and are going to put together a 7th Anniversary Challenge mapset with maps you have voted on! 🗺

Now we know there are maaaaany maps available, so let's start with some open suggestions from you all first. Please share in this thread which Challenge map you would like to have in the upcoming Anniversary mapset. Please keep it as ONE map suggestion in one comment, and everyone, please vote on some of your favorite suggestions with reactions on those comments. We'll choose a set amount of maps for a final vote later on.

Please include the name of the map and/or an image of the map in the comment, so we and everyone else will be able to identify it 🙃

The deadline for suggestions is on Monday 10th of October at 12PM UTC.

⬇️ POST AND REACT BELOW! ⬇️

BenjaminTrelb67borneokidcaseymacc1968

Comments

• BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    It’s actually quite tricky to think of my favourites  :)

Usually my ‘favourite’ each week is whichever one is easiest  :D

But I really like @Firekid’s suggestion above, that’s a fun map
  • liorsalman
    liorsalman Member Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭
    I like this map for 2 reasons:
    1.its fun and tricky map
    2.it’s only for melee so more fun 😎
    BenjaminTLeonPlayonAngelspitladre5ShadowWalkerBamsterrelb67deividaclimaFuriousMoldovanNoiseratingATLAS-Zm4sRiotZappa
  • LeonPlayon
    LeonPlayon Member Posts: 36 ✭✭✭
    I like the maps with Whisperers, especially when it's hard to tell which zombie is the human (so with many zombies in the beginning). Those maps work out differently every time you play them. Sorry can't think of a specific map name 
    ShadowWalkermiori199373RiotZappa
  • LeonPlayon
    Firekid said:
    Hopefully others will suggestion some of my other favourites so I can vote on them. 
    I don't think they said only 1 suggestion per person, just 1 suggestion per post. If you have more suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
    BenjaminTShadowWalkerFirekidLexia
  • WellyLuga
    WellyLuga Member Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we not just have lost bunker x6 with HDaryl as star hero, breeze to a 5358 in 2 hours and then get hammered? Sign of a good birthday is no work and lots of alcohol :sunglasses:

My favourite set is the Alexandria one, for nostalgia and the fact that there are many heavy melee friendly maps. Good neighbours being my pick of the bunch. It's also somewhat of a challenge at nightmare.

AngelspitFirekidJordanYukiTheCrabborneokidrelb67deividaclimaFuriousMoldovanm4sRiotZappa
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community Service 😏
    liorsalmanFirekidFuriousMoldovandeividaclimaGovernatorRiotZappa
  • Firekid
    Firekid Member Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firekid said:
    Hopefully others will suggestion some of my other favourites so I can vote on them. 
    I don't think they said only 1 suggestion per person, just 1 suggestion per post. If you have more suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
    Ooh nice, you are right. I’ll let some other people pick first and if my others don’t come up I’ll post them later. Good neighbours was one of them so glad that’s been chosen already. 
  • Bamster
    Bamster Member Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    I love "The Tank" from the Welcome to Woodbury challenge.  Why?  Its kewl to blow up tanks of course.
    By any other name I am still, BILLBAM.
    ShadowWalkerBenjaminTWellyLugaFuriousMoldovanMichelWarsJordanYukiTRIADASmokeandMirrors
  • TRIADA
    TRIADA Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2022
    Slam Dunk (The Whole 9 Yards) 
    MichelWarsdeividaclimaKratosFuriousMoldovanJordanYukiATLAS-Zm4sRiotZappa
  • LeonPlayon
    It might be fun to raid some (abandoned) Outposts!
  • Kasimir
    Kasimir Member Posts: 188
    edited October 2022
    Some of my favourites
  • Petr
    Petr Member Posts: 8

Give the Governor as a star hero in the King of the Hill challenge. Why are you giving the game's most imbalanced hero the easiest challenge of the week?
  • Coolseb
    Coolseb Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    Hesitate between Big Boss Man or Straw Men... Why do not have made a vote for this topic too ?
  • Griplee
    Griplee Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    Community service 
    BenjaminTShadowWalkerGovernatorMichelWarsSmokeandMirrorsm4s
  • euchid
    euchid Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sewer Rat

Short and fun.

KratosFuriousMoldovanMichelWarsZXerDocGonzoRiotZappa
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    euchid said:

Sewer Rat

Short and fun.

https://youtu.be/lSqgiJlg_C4

Good call 😎✌️

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

ShadowWalkerGovernatorMichelWarsCoolsebDocGonzo
  • arqbs
    arqbs Member Posts: 52

*** Vencedor do "Dream Challenge II Community Contest - Fase: Cable Ties" ***
    MichelWarsdeividaclimaAngelspitViniCasonatto_01FuriousMoldovanGovernatorLagemannZXerLeonPlayoncaseymacc1968ATLAS-ZSmokeandMirrorsFirekidm4s
  • caseymacc1968
    caseymacc1968 Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2022
    This is from GW .. not sure the name of it.. let’s go CAGE TRAP, or not for the SQUAMISH,or even CRUSHING SOULS! I personally would be intrigued to see how many perfect scores we could get. We have some amazing players, be fun to see in my opinion.. might need unlimited gas/gold/ tools for it but I’m game to try it .. have to be good star⭐️ hero tho, Sasha or Zek. 

FirekidShadowWalkerborneokidLeonPlayonmiori199373
  • ViniCasonatto_01
    ViniCasonatto_01 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭✭
    It may not be the favorite of many, but I really like this one.

ZXerLeonPlayonAdelinearqbsSmokeandMirrorsFirekidGallifreym4s
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a simple person, any KAW/ KAZ missions.
    ShadowWalkerBenjaminTrelb67MichelWarsSmokeandMirrorsDocGonzo
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say Minefield, but we did just have it and NG really needs to highlight the mines better.

I just really enjoy that map because there are so many different strategies you can try:

1. Shiva is actually pretty useful.
    2. Just running to the exit.
    3. Keeping threat down (on earlier levels)
    4. Hanging back at the beginning and letting special walkers that spawn on Nightmare blow themselves up.
    5. My personal favorite, pushing walkers into mines with the morningstar.

It's a real blast.
    FuriousMoldovanNoiserating