Vote: Guild leaders can lock sectors

Hellnight
Hellnight Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
edited November 2022 in Suggestions & Ideas
Varios gremios, especialmente aquellos que tienen divisiones de jugadores más casuales o de bajo nivel, necesitan que sus líderes bloqueen sectores, para facilitar la organización de ataques.
Facilitar esta opción a los líderes les daría una recompensa por su predisposición hacia el juego, les aligeraría el trabajo que realizan y les permitiría disfrutar más del juego.
Con este fin, invito a cada gremio a adherirse a la solicitud. Lo mismo se hará tanto aquí como por una lista de gremios que lo soliciten.
¡Gracias a todos y manténganse a salvo! 
FuriousMoldovanHarvey

Comments

• FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can open a "Poll" instead of a regular discussion thread to actually have people vote for it here on forum.
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • Hellnight
    Cool! I wanted to make it external but it's a good idea! Likewise, I wanted to do the post to inform about it, perhaps it looked more!FuriousMoldovan said:
    You can open a "Poll" instead of a regular discussion thread to actually have people vote for it here on forum.

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Sadly, as much as this idea sounds good, I don't think NGs would invest time in developing something that might be discouraging to beginner level of play.

If you were to block off certain sectors, the players that were signed up didn't feel any of the available sectors were within there abilities then they would be left with the choice of not using their attacks or jumping in getting murdered. Most would probably just not use their attacks and would be frustrated by it, and also their teammates would be frustrated at them.

The spirit of this idea is a good one, but you have to think of how it could go wrong.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

AngelspitHellnight
  • Hellnight
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Sadly, as much as this idea sounds good, I don't think NGs would invest time in developing something that might be discouraging to beginner level of play.

If you were to block off certain sectors, the players that were signed up didn't feel any of the available sectors were within there abilities then they would be left with the choice of not using their attacks or jumping in getting murdered. Most would probably just not use their attacks and would be frustrated by it, and also their teammates would be frustrated at them.

The spirit of this idea is a good one, but you have to think of how it could go wrong.
    I don't know how your guild works, but in ours we know at what level each of the 250 players can play. The theme of blocking islands, is used so that before the same level of difficulty (for example, walkers level 48), they do not play on two islands of the same level and then do not attack to close a certain sector (for example, play 20 A, B and C and playing with 20D is the same difficulty, but if you have to play other sectors because there are weaker players, don't have enough spades to close any of these that I named)
    I don't know if the English transcription is correct, if you speak Spanish I can answer you better)
  • echonap
    echonap Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    I always weigh new suggestions on development time versus benefit. This proposal would be a good quality of life change. However, nothing is broken, and most guilds manage fine without it. If this was a quick easy change, sure, but there is nothing similar in the game to copy and paste code from. It seems like a lot of work for very little benefit. I vote NO. (As GW captain, I would not even use this feature if it was available.)