About this game

Mareliza
Mareliza Member Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
TO NEXT GAMES STAB 

Hi! I’m feeling a little worried now that you will close this game when TWD show is over😭 Can you promise me you’ll not EVER close this game? By the way I love that Connie is going to be the new hero! ❤️

capibaraBenjaminTStalker20GovernatorAngelspitMudMoccasinWhereisHeath

Comments

• capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mareliza !!! save this game for us!! 😂😂😉❤️
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    MarelizaGovernatorzeeblack
  • zeeblack
    zeeblack Member Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm TWD: Our World is closing, so guessing WD:NML may follow soon. Lets hope its not the case. 

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

• capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    squeeekkkk

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
    MarelizaCarl_Tyreese999
  • Bassreactor
    Bassreactor Member Posts: 133
    edited November 2022
    Mareliza said:
    TO NEXT GAMES STAB 

Hi! I’m feeling a little worried now that you will close this game when TWD show is over😭 Can you promise me you’ll not EVER close this game? By the way I love that Connie is going to be the new hero! ❤️

only offline games on DVD/BD discs belong to you. Before this game, I played the final fantasy MOBIUS, closing announcement was after black friday )

The Walking Dead: Dead City is coming in 2023

Rick & Michonne Spin-Off Trailer | The Walking Dead Universe : Amc+ Coming 2023 - YouTube
  • Mareliza
    Mareliza Member Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    Yea! Here is a little teaser for Negan and Maggie series https://youtu.be/zv78EnqYpuw
    I was wondering now If maybe next games will do season special mission from the 3 TWD series that is announced. Maggie and Negan in New York, Daryl in Paris , France and so..Mishonne and Rick ❤️ I’m curious what next games plan to do :) 
    MudMoccasin
  • WhereisHeath
    WhereisHeath Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    They could back to every 11 seasons with new missions, reamining heroes and outfits for years (Andrea, Dale, Simon, Jadis, Heath, Alden, Siddiq, Enid, Arat, Magna, Kelly, Luke, Judith, Lydia, Leah, Lance, Pamela and Alternative versions from other heroes). There is so many options and more content to add.. plus the new spin offs with new characters, enemies, walkers, weapons. I cant wait to see the CRM in this game, the uniform is so badass.

MarelizaMudMoccasinCarl_Tyreese999
  • MrLucky
    MrLucky Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet.
    @Lexia Can I have a "AMC is ready to support the brand and our game beyond Season 11" Badge?  :p
    ShadowWalkerLexiaCarl_Tyreese999