BLACK MARKET, who has the following lists?

Does anyone have or know where I can find the equipment tables for 750 gold and 3750 coins and 6M tomatoes!?

***the table of 1,000 gold and 5,000 coins, we already have it!

*** Vencedor do "Dream Challenge II Community Contest - Fase: Cable Ties" ***

Comments

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arqbs said:
    Does anyone have or know where I can find the equipment tables for 750 gold and 3750 coins and 6M tomatoes!?

They don't exist. So far as i know. 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• arqbs
    arqbs Member Posts: 52
    ATLAS-Z said:
    arqbs said:

They don't exist. So far as i know. 
    So, do you want to help in the preparation of these lists?

• arqbs
    Help us @Lexia

• arqbs
    6M TOMATES

• arqbs
    3750 e 5000 FICHAS NEGRAS

• arqbs
    750 e 1000 OUROS

• ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro really just said fine I'll do it myself. Kudos.
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Nice work. NatsuDark posted this info (for the special weapons) on Discord a long time ago. See the pinned post in #item-shop or below. Probably the same info you already have.

The 750 gold and 3750 coins other ones are just a waste of resources unless you want to collect every weapons (even ones you would never use in game). You can get the same skins/names as a lot of them (but random traits) with the tomato weapons.

If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • NatsuDark
    NatsuDark Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    @PasteHe knows, he was in my guild  :D 
  • arqbs
    @Paste

yes master @NatsuDark we are guild friends!
    the lists of 5k black chips and 1k gold I just illustrated, according to his list!
    and the other lists we put together for knowledge... there are players who collect weapons, so it's easier to find some!