✨ Happiest of Holidays! ✨

Lexia
Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello all you lovely people! 🙌

As we are approaching the end of the year I wanted to let you know that me and the team will be on holidays starting end of this week and until the beginning on next year.

The past year has been a rollercoaster with many changes - from the big additions like the Survival Pass and Origins II, to quality of life changes that make playing with your favourite teams and equipment easier than ever before, and everything else in between!

So much of this was made possible by your feedback, insights, and ideas. We have learned very much from you all, so from me and the team, thank you all for being so involved with the game and us, and for always showing that passion you have for TWD: No Man’s Land. We really appreciate everything you do and everything you share, as it is a really important part of working on NML.

Of course, the year only has so many days - there are still many ideas from you, and within our team, that didn’t make it into the game. There is much to look forward to, so once again, thank you for all the support, enjoy the holidays, and we will see you in 2023! 🫶

ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZNovellWalking_FredzbotJordanYukicapibaraGovernatorFuriousMoldovanMudMoccasinAdelineBenjaminTliorsalmanAngelspitSarge_Xibangaechonaprelb67m4sWellyLugaSPC_TORRESFOESkywithin

Comments