Certain items should be removed from guild gifts

LoneWanderer360
LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in Suggestions & Ideas
Gold is by far the most important resource in the game. It's not easy to get in good quantity for free and players spend real money on it. When we are giving gifts to our guild mates to show appreciation or celebrate the holidays, guild gifts shouldn't include 6 gas or 40k exp. Out of about a dozen guild gifts shared by my team this weekend, I got 6 gas x 5 and 40k exp x 3.

Most players in the end game never run out of gas and have no use for experience. Gas and experience should be removed from guild gifts completely. 
s7eyeW8RiotZappaionica

Comments

• ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather have gas or xp than some crappy gear TBH 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

ShadowWalkerAngelspit
  • Killdozer187_
    Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove the worthless stuff from gacha gifts and replace it with 2.5% chance of getting brand new in game currency/tool called "a lump of coal." This new in game currency has the ability to instantly kill commonwealth walkers. It works just like tools.

Don't forget to leave your favorite NML Santa dozer milk and cookies tonight. And have a Merry Christmas.
    ATLAS-ZStalker20ShadowWalkerGovernator
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least put the gas on the same level as an advert gold crate (15) even silver (10) has more than the miserly 6 in guild gifts. 
    ionicaShadowWalkerADPaqechonapATLAS-ZRysingPhoenix
  • Stalker20
    Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And gold crates should only have legendary gear imo. 
    ionicaShadowWalkerADPaqRysingPhoenix
  • RiotZappa
    RiotZappa Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭
    100 gold to get 43k xp is pretty ridiculous. 

It's 2 gold for 860 xp....

Stalker20ionica
  • ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RiotZappa said:
    100 gold to get 43k xp is pretty ridiculous. 

It's 2 gold for 860 xp....

I mean you're making it seem like you are spending 100 gold just for 43k xp. If you're in a full guild the cost comes out to a little more than 5 gold per gift.
    echonap
  • echonap
    echonap Member Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    The average value of the gift must be less than 5 gold. Otherwise, people will form gift giving guilds and just swap gifts ad infinitum for profit.