Campain tokens on Distance

soulburn
soulburn Member Posts: 17
edited January 2023 in Bug Reports
Team, i don't know if is a bug, but here are my today's campain tokens on main account and on secondary one. I finished boosted Distance on both: one nightmeare and one normal. Why there is a difference on tokens amount? Such a change was not annaounced.

Comments

• lejohn67
    lejohn67 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    same thing for me. 
    Distance with bonus 40 x 3 = 120 x 2 = 240
    Tokens 1st Day: 30 + 30 = 60
    Total 300 instead 360

• zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something doesn't look right, please contact in game support so they can take a look.
  • soulburn
    edited January 2023
    zbot said:
    Something doesn't look right, please contact in game support so they can take a look.
    Dosen't seem to be a single issue, all my guildamtes have same case.

@Lexia, @Fluxxx: this is a major change, which actually impacts abillity to collect final reward. Many people played already boosted Distance on easy, and as far as I'm counting, there is no room for mistake anymore to get 3k (one hard and one boosted hard). Guys, please don't introduce such a change without warning. There is no mention on realese notes. Any ideas for compenstaion?
  • soulburn
    edited January 2023
    It seems that issue was partially resolved: instead yesterday's 240 I have 300 now. However, it is still not 360 I should have at this point. (trade offer + daily = 60, boosted distance = 2x150)
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

The team is aware that there were incorrect amount of Campaign tokens available on the Distance Normal mode. The issue was fixed earlier today and we are currently looking into players affected by the error in order to send the missing tokens. No actions needed from you, as we will look into this for the whole player base and compensate everyone affected accordingly :smile:

Thank you for the patience in the mean time!
  • BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Hi @Lexia

not that I’m complaining but I think I’ve been **awarded** too many tokens. I didn’t boost and within the first 24 hours I have 240 tokens, I think I should have 210? I’ve completed Nightmare Distance. 

I hope I haven’t accidentally stolen someone else’s tokens but if I have could you give me a forwarding address so I can send them to their rightful owner?

Already submitted ticket, just thought I’d share here so you guys can have a fuller picture of what’s going on  :)

Edit: Autocorrect changed awarded to wasted - haha!!

Sorry for confusion  <3
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope I haven’t accidentally stolen someone else’s tokens but if I have could you give me a forwarding address so I can send them to their rightful owner?
    lol. Same here (also 240). Played 12 missions in Nightmare Distance and haven't boosted (yet), so I should have 210. I think I can live with this error.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • hdhdh
    hdhdh Member Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    I had 300 on my main account and 270 on my second account (which I played normal distance mode on)
    Didn't miss a thing on either. Support told me it was the correct amount on my second account... Ok.
    Why do I have 30 more tokens on my main then?
  • Lexia
    Lexia Member Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightmare had an extra 30 tokens available, but we are not going to remove those :smile:

Those that had missed tokens from the Normal mode, have already been sent earlier.
    hdhdh
  • hdhdh
    I still have 770 on my main account that I did nightmare distance on and 740 on my second account. I haven't missed a daily quest or TG shop on either account. So something's still off
  • ATLAS-Z
    ATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hdhdh said:
    I still have 770 on my main account that I did nightmare distance on and 740 on my second account. I haven't missed a daily quest or TG shop on either account. So something's still off

Dude. Did you actually read @Lexia comment? ☝️

You got to many tokens on your main, but they are not going to take them away. What else is there to understand? 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM or message ATLAS#5063 on Discord

• hdhdh
    ATLAS-Z said:
    hdhdh said:

Dude. Did you actually read @Lexia comment? ☝️

You got to many tokens on your main, but they are not going to take them away. What else is there to understand? 
    Well dude, I had 770 last night and so did my guildmates. Those who reset the distance have 920, which makes sense. Did they not take them away from everyone who did nightmare yet? Why is my second account which did normal distance have 30 less tokens when I didn't miss a thing?
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because:

Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • hdhdh
    Those who had missed tokens from normal mode, have already been sent?

Mine have not already been sent and support has no clue. 

Also, are you saying you've yet to take my 30 extra tokens away on my other account that did nightmare and everyone else in my guild as well?

• hdhdh
    As of today I have 830 on my main account and 800 on my second account. Ive not missed a thing on either account.
    So have they yet to take the 30 tokens away from my main account which I did nightmare distance on? 
    Yeah....
  • ATLAS-Z
    hdhdh said:
    As of today I have 830 on my main account and 800 on my second account. Ive not missed a thing on either account.
    So have they yet to take the 30 tokens away from my main account which I did nightmare distance on? 
    Yeah....

This is what I have, after collecting everything up through today. Best of luck sorting it out. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

hdhdh
  • hdhdh
    It appears 830+150 for a reset would be 980. If you have 1010 I suppose they didn't subtract the extra 30 from the nightmare distance as of yet. 
    I'm still 30 short on my second account and I didn't miss anything.
  • FuriousMoldovan
    FuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your second account is supposed to be 30 short compared to your main account because you did nightmare distance on your main account.

They won't take back the extra 30 from your main account. And they already gave back 30 to your second account.

That's exactly what Lexia said in her message.

Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
    hdhdh
  • ATLAS-Z
    hdhdh said:
    It appears 830+150 for a reset would be 980. If you have 1010 I suppose they didn't subtract the extra 30 from the nightmare distance as of yet. 
    I'm still 30 short on my second account and I didn't miss anything.

I have 60 extra because i reset before the fixed it. 30+30

Our page :

hdhdh