I miss the weekend event announcements

Governator
Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
The weekend announcement videos from the Content Creators is something that I miss. It was nice to get a little advance notice on what was coming. It didn't really affect my strategy or prep for the weekend, but it was good to know. Maybe NG can post in a running thread what is coming each Thursday? @Lexia

MrLuckySPC_TORRESSpadincoShadowWalkerSlizeRiotZappa

Comments

  • Slize
    Slize Member Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    + would be good to add something old/new,  than over and over same stuff almost each week.

    No ideas?
    SuperheroNovell
  • Governator
    Governator Member Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slize said:
    + would be good to add something old/new,  than over and over same stuff almost each week.

    No ideas?
    Maybe if the events were on a standard rotation we would always know what is coming. But something new would be great to add to the mix. Heck, I’d take something done before but then dropped like the Gold Rush event. 
    SlizeMrLucky
  • ZeroMaster
    ZeroMaster Member Posts: 8
    Firekid normally announce the Weekend events on his challenge overview-videos wednesdays on youtube...
    GovernatorGripleebronik_dark
  • BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got an idea for a weekend event. Remove the 100 kill cap on xp farming. I don’t think it’d do much in upsetting the usual economy of the game but the players (like me) who are still desperately in need of tens of millions xp to bring up some heroes/weapons could make a fair bit of progress. Would anyone else be interested in this?
    ADPaqGovernator
  • SPC_TORRES
    SPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slize said:
    + would be good to add something old/new,  than over and over same stuff almost each week.

    No ideas?
    Maybe if the events were on a standard rotation we would always know what is coming. But something new would be great to add to the mix. Heck, I’d take something done before but then dropped like the Gold Rush event. 
    Standby @G@Governator
        No dissension in the ranks, Black Van has been dispatched for you!




    s7eyeW8Governator
  • Angelspit
    Angelspit Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    BenjaminT said:
    I’ve got an idea for a weekend event. Remove the 100 kill cap on xp farming. I don’t think it’d do much in upsetting the usual economy of the game but the players (like me) who are still desperately in need of tens of millions xp to bring up some heroes/weapons could make a fair bit of progress. Would anyone else be interested in this?
    A full tank of 100 kill farming bores me to death already, I cannot imagine doing this non-stop for even longer.
    In Game: Fives
    BenjaminT
  • BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Angelspit said:
    BenjaminT said:
    I’ve got an idea for a weekend event. Remove the 100 kill cap on xp farming. I don’t think it’d do much in upsetting the usual economy of the game but the players (like me) who are still desperately in need of tens of millions xp to bring up some heroes/weapons could make a fair bit of progress. Would anyone else be interested in this?
    A full tank of 100 kill farming bores me to death already, I cannot imagine doing this non-stop for even longer.
    I do a few a week with Maggie, Princess and Yumiko. Scoped Crossbow, Obliterator and Winter Bow. All silent weapons so as not to generate any additional threat until starting to need Princess charge attack, usually around Walker lvl 47/48 on a good map. Which means a much high percentage of walkers are level 50+ and worth more xp before hitting the 100 kill mark. With gold training gear on everyone it can be worth 250k xp, all for just 5 gas.

    imagine what we could do for one weekend if there was no cap  :o
    GovernatorAngelspit
  • zbot
    zbot Member, OW Moderator, NML Legendary Moderator Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Governator I can do a forum post Tuesday/Wednesday for the weekend event.  I didn’t want to touch it as it’s content creator territory.

    @BenjaminT this is the reason for the 100 kill cap 7-4 and 9-3 I recall


    NovellzeeblackRiotZappa
  • zeeblack
    zeeblack Member Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I am OK with the kill cap but @Zbot this screen gives us another reason for revising the cap upwards.

    Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.