Tactical trait on my tactical decimator is not activating

Paste
Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89

Comments

  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    This is just the end of the mission to show it happened once and the that I had tactical on the weapon. But it actually happened every time throughout the mission.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    wms
  • Jeroen
    Jeroen Member, Community Manager Posts: 287 ✭✭✭✭
    Thx, the bug is reported. We hope to resolve it asap.
    Paste
  • capibara
    capibara Member Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have the same problem. i switch weapon, reload game and equip again and always fails. .maybe sometimes works but not so often…
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent
    My Recruiting den. Capy into Music History and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection, now DECA Collection.
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    capibara said:
    i have the same problem. i switch weapon, reload game and equip again and always fails. .maybe sometimes works but not so often…
    Yeah. I had some theory that it happens first mission after you just switch weapons. It happened repeatedly on the same missions, and I think it was because I just switched before going in for those every time.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • BenjaminT
    BenjaminT Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭
    Paste said:
    capibara said:
    i have the same problem. i switch weapon, reload game and equip again and always fails. .maybe sometimes works but not so often…
    Yeah. I had some theory that it happens first mission after you just switch weapons. It happened repeatedly on the same missions, and I think it was because I just switched before going in for those every time.
    I thought switching right before entering a mission is the solution, are you saying it might also be the trigger for the problem? We are screwed  :'(
  • Paste
    Paste Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenjaminT said:
    Paste said:
    capibara said:
    i have the same problem. i switch weapon, reload game and equip again and always fails. .maybe sometimes works but not so often…
    Yeah. I had some theory that it happens first mission after you just switch weapons. It happened repeatedly on the same missions, and I think it was because I just switched before going in for those every time.
    I thought switching right before entering a mission is the solution, are you saying it might also be the trigger for the problem? We are screwed  :'(
    Oh. Maybe it's that way around. I think you know this better than me. I just got used to it being broken, and managed anyway.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89