Aniversary calls

Hello! I am receiving many complaints from various Spanish-speaking unions about anniversary calls. Yumiko coming first in the poll sounds strange, although it may be that several inexperienced players vote for her. Having chosen 10 heroes in the call is only to place less "useful" heroes and not give as many of the good ones. We believe that the anniversary calls should be at most the 5 most voted characters (even in the past when it was like this we received a very high percentage of Yumiko). The cost of 55 radios would only be justified if they were at most the 5 most voted heroes. Seeing mid-table characters like Shane, or characters whose skill and strategy does not depend on their skill level is disappointing (Zeke will always hit on the enemy's turn regardless of their level). I hope you can review it and modify it. 
ShadowWalker

Comments

  • OleBoy
    OleBoy Member Posts: 3
    Yumiko voter here.  There's more than one way to play the game.  I know that's hard for many players to think, but there is.  Also, they could be breaking it up into two calls of 5 each.  Perhaps you could tell us who the ten should be so they can hurry up and make it exactly the way you want it to be and disregard the wishes of the majority.
  • BAKU
    BAKU Member Posts: 9
    Shane and GCarol gone then the call would be good.
  • Hellnight
    Hellnight Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    OleBoy dijo:
    Votante de Yumiko aquí. Hay más de una forma de jugar. Sé que a muchos jugadores les resulta difícil pensar en eso, pero lo hay. Además, podrían dividirlo en dos convocatorias de 5 cada una. Quizás podrías decirnos quiénes deben ser los diez para que se den prisa y lo hagan exactamente como tú quieres que sea y descarten los deseos de la mayoría.

    You may be missing the point, I use Yumiko, but her Lt doesn't change based on her star level. She will always activate her special regardless of her level (Just like Ezequiel). Other heroes, for example Mercer, if they need to raise stars, then the LT% increases depending on the level. Regarding the fact that there are several ways to play, I differ quite a bit. My 8 years of experience and being a fairly well-known player and (according to hundreds of players in the Hispanic community), a reference in terms of strategies, I know that these advanced strategies mentioned above do not apply in many ways. At that point it was Sasha and two rounds, then it was time for Scout Rick, Beta and Daryl to catch up to Zeke, SPY and SMY. Now, it seems that the future of the game seems to be Connie and Brushier Rosita.
    Regardless of this, these calls encompass many heroes, some who are not for an advanced level, and others whose LT is not essential to raise, and at a very expensive cost.
    Regardless of this, there are secondary strategies for specific cases to reach the maximum of 5358.
    Greetings
  • OleBoy
    OleBoy Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2023
    That’s not true about Yumiko’s leader trait. At 3 pink stars, everyone’s second shot is 110% damage. At 4 it’s 130%. At 5 it’s 150%. Those are pretty significant increases
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be all for breaking it into two-5 hero calls:

    Call 1: Yumiko, Mercer, Princess, Sasha, Shane (Old Guard Call)
    Call 2: Connie, Ezekiel, Tyreese, Brosita, GCarol (New Guard Call)

    It's too bad that Outlaw Negan didn't make it because potentially you could then have an all ranged call and an all melee call.

    For me personally Call 1 above would offer nothing for me. If all 10 heroes are in a single call then 60% of the potential tokens would go to waste (max'ed survivors). For newer players I could see Call 1 being very beneficial. For long time players not so much.
    Hellnight
  • Hellnight
    Hellnight Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Cronus said:
    I would be all for breaking it into two-5 hero calls:

    Call 1: Yumiko, Mercer, Princess, Sasha, Shane (Old Guard Call)
    Call 2: Connie, Ezekiel, Tyreese, Brosita, GCarol (New Guard Call)

    It's too bad that Outlaw Negan didn't make it because potentially you could then have an all ranged call and an all melee call.

    For me personally Call 1 above would offer nothing for me. If all 10 heroes are in a single call then 60% of the potential tokens would go to waste (max'ed survivors). For newer players I could see Call 1 being very beneficial. For long time players not so much.
    Absolutely agree with you my dear Cronos!
    Cronus
  • Hellnight
    Hellnight Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    OleBoy said:
    That’s not true about Yumiko’s leader trait. At 3 pink stars, everyone’s second shot is 110% damage. At 4 it’s 130%. At 5 it’s 150%. Those are pretty significant increases
    I understand your point, but I'll explain mine. Yumiko increasing that percentage is not significant, since you are not using her as a leader, but rather to make Mercer shoot more times, so her LT is not as significant at high levels, or to keep Princess and/or Sasha charged. On the other hand, Yumiko has been used in the calls of powerful heroes to give a % of her tokens and slow down the level rise of the others, which is why I don't think many players have her at a low level. Maybe I forgot to say that in Nightmare sometimes it is not so necessary to kill, but rather the strategy to finish the mission, and against several special Walkers, it does not matter much if Yumi takes 30k or 50k, but rather retains, roots and removes high percentages of life with Mercer.
  • OleBoy
    OleBoy Member Posts: 3
    I do use Yumiko as the leader, that’s why it’s even more significant. Each turn, there’s 9 shots, 18 when everyone is charged because my guns all have charge attack as a bonus attack. So that extra damage percentage goes for 6 shots each turn, 12 when they are charge attacks. Also, with all those bullets going in different directions, it’s the equivalent of getting Yumiko and Mercer’s leader traits active at the same time. And it makes Princess charged up every turn.  All my guns also have cripple so between that and stun from charge attacks, it’s a great team
  • Hellnight
    Hellnight Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    OleBoy said:
    I do use Yumiko as the leader, that’s why it’s even more significant. Each turn, there’s 9 shots, 18 when everyone is charged because my guns all have charge attack as a bonus attack. So that extra damage percentage goes for 6 shots each turn, 12 when they are charge attacks. Also, with all those bullets going in different directions, it’s the equivalent of getting Yumiko and Mercer’s leader traits active at the same time. And it makes Princess charged up every turn.  All my guns also have cripple so between that and stun from charge attacks, it’s a great team
    Yes, it is a great team. But by using her as a leader you do not get the 5358 stars, so you lose many radios.
  • ladre5
    ladre5 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    Is the call this weekend? There seems to be no good radio bundles for this weekend.
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jeroen if you want people to buy radios for the Anniversary call my suggestion is to provide a call bundle worthy of purchase. The double radio/gold/TG would be the minimum, and would be ever better if you improved on that for such a special occasion. What's in the shop right now will have people sitting on the sidelines.
    ladre5
  • ladre5
    ladre5 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    I will for sure not buy these bundles, what a terrible move from deca. This is going into a bad direction...
  • Superhero
    Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    ladre5 said:
    Is the call this weekend? There seems to be no good radio bundles for this weekend.
    Yes, the call will be this weekend. And the reason why you don´t see any radio bundles in the shop is, that we have thursday. Weekend starts usually on friday.

    But as you won´t buy them anyway, why complaining about, there are not available?
    ladre5
  • Cronus
    Cronus Member Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superhero said:
    ladre5 said:
    Is the call this weekend? There seems to be no good radio bundles for this weekend.
    Yes, the call will be this weekend. And the reason why you don´t see any radio bundles in the shop is, that we have thursday. Weekend starts usually on friday.

    But as you won´t buy them anyway, why complaining about, there are not available?
    But you do see radio bundles in the shop. Three of them in fact. And each of those bundles has a timer on them that expires in 2d 11h meaning potentially new bundles refresh sometime on Sunday. If the radio bundles had a timer of say 11h 27m like a few of the other bundles currently in the shop then it would indicate new radio bundles coming in concert with the Anniversary Call. But this is not the case. So pointing this out, or "complaining" as you like to write, is warranted and perhaps even helpful if this is a mistake.
    Governatorladre5
  • ladre5
    ladre5 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    Thx cronus, u explained it correctly. I hope "superhero" understands my concerns now. I always buy those 700 phone bundles paired with good calls, but not this stupid bundles.
  • Superhero
    Superhero Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ladre5 said:
    Thx cronus, u explained it correctly. I hope "superhero" understands my concerns now. I always buy those 700 phone bundles paired with good calls, but not this stupid bundles.
    Radio bundles are online now. But the calls aren´t that good as announced.