Daily quests "respawn"

facemanak
facemanak Member Posts: 97
How often do the daily quests refresh?
So after the update I received 3 of them. Skipped the one that asks me not to kill any walker. Completed all of them. After sometime received a new one. And now about 12 or more hours past - no new quests...
Best regards,
facemanak.

Best Answers

• Headhunter
    Headhunter Member Posts: 197
    Answer ✓
    Yup same here. Everyone in our guild is receiving only one new quest per day. It would be nice to know at what time we are supposed to receive our new daily quest and how many. One quest per day doesn't seem enough.
  • SlayerSect
    SlayerSect Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I can't recall if it was on the Facebook page or on the site page (http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com) but I read that were going to offer 3 to start with and then a new "one" daily with the option to delete once a day as well for a new one.

But I agree 3 on a daily basis would be better.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • zoson
    zoson Member Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It was posted in another thread that the way it works is that you get your next daily quest 24 hours after you complete the previous one. And that you can 'store' a maximum of 3 daily quests(so if you don't do dailies for 72 hours you'll have 3).

Also, you can discard one daily quest per day, and it will be *immediately* replaced. I tested this today.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.